|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabel suspect?
(a) The termite report on her new home.
(b) Her daughter's political intentions.
(c) Mammon's work proposal.
(d) People plotting against her.
2. How is Isabel Gonzale characterized?
(a) She is painfully shy.
(b) She is an idealist, and may make a great partner for Azucena.
(c) She is kind and generous.
(d) She is merciless, ambitious, and cruel.
3. According to the narrator of chapter eight, how does the Supreme Intelligence communicate with us?
(a) Using an audible voice.
(b) Using our emotions.
(c) Using a direct line, though it may encounter interference.
(d) Using Guardian Angels as go betweens.
4. What is the relationship, described in chapter five, between demons and angels?
(a) Demons are fallen angels.
(b) Demons aspire to be angels.
(c) According to the Law of Love, demons and angels can never meet.
(d) Demons are happy with their work, but envy angels their wings.
5. Where is chapter one set?
(a) On the planet Jupiter.
(b) In twenty-third century Mexico City.
(c) At the pyramids of Teotihuacan.
(d) In the city of Tenochtitlan, as the Spanish conquer the Aztecs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabel want from Downtown Mexico City?
2. Who does Azucena allow to stay at her place in chapter nine?
3. In his past life as a monk, what does Rodrigo do?
4. What is the Law of Love?
5. What do the images from the African violet leaves' past reveal?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)