|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mammon?
(a) Isabel Gonzalez's Demon.
(b) A Demon assigned to derail Azucena.
(c) Cuquita's Grandfather.
(d) Azucena's Guardian Angel.
2. Who does Azucena want to meet in chapter two?
(d) Her Guardian Angel.
3. What is the argument presented in chapter five in favor of suffering?
(a) Those who suffer do tasks in society that the pleasure seekers are unwilling to do, but are still necessary.
(b) It leads to enlightenment and evolution.
(c) There is not enough abundance in the world for everyone to experience pleasure at the same time.
(d) Not everyone has done the work in their past lives necessary to avoid suffering.
4. What does Rodrigo think of Azucena's smile and overall appearance?
(a) He hardly notices because physical features play a minor role in the meeting of twin soul.
(b) He fixates on the movement of her hips as she walks, and pays no attention to her smile.
(c) He only notices that she is taller than him.
(d) He is more attracted to her eyes, and he tells her that he has never seen such beautiful eyes.
5. What does Carmela do after speaking with Isabel about her dress?
(a) She purchases accessories.
(b) She calls her tailor.
(c) She decides to change, and asks Agapito to help her chose something else to wear.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Wreckoncilers?
2. Why does the Viceroy dine with Rodrigo?
3. What does Isabel suspect?
4. What is Isabel celebrating at the opening of chapter six?
5. At the end of chapter two, what does Anacreonte tell Azucena she needs to do before Rodrigo visits her apartment?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)