|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of chapter two, what does Anacreonte tell Azucena she needs to do before Rodrigo visits her apartment?
(a) Meditate in order to calm her spirit.
(b) Brush her teeth.
(c) Call the proper authorities to let them know that she is ready for their meeting.
(d) Turn off the auric field around her apartment.
2. Who are called the "supreme Reconcilers" in chapter two?
(a) Beings who have been reincarnated enough times to learn all of life's lessons.
(b) Guardian Angels.
3. Who controls the sale of records, stereos, cassettes, and CDs?
(a) The Center for Music and the Healing Arts.
(b) The Interplanetary Office for Copyright Protection.
(c) The Director of Public Health.
(d) The Center for the Elimination of Piracy.
4. What happens to Isabel's child?
(a) Citlali murders the infant just after his birth.
(b) Isabel decides to take the child from the city she hates with her to Spain.
(c) He is born already dead.
(d) He is born with a severe medical problem, and is rushed from the house to see a doctor.
5. What does Rodrigo think of Azucena's smile and overall appearance?
(a) He is more attracted to her eyes, and he tells her that he has never seen such beautiful eyes.
(b) He hardly notices because physical features play a minor role in the meeting of twin soul.
(c) He fixates on the movement of her hips as she walks, and pays no attention to her smile.
(d) He only notices that she is taller than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Díez?
2. Why does Hernán Cortés decide to build a new city on an ancient one?
3. After making love, what brings Rodrigo and Azucena "back to earth"?
4. Where does Rodrigo build his home?
5. What is the relationship between Azucena and Rodrigo?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)