|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rodrigo build his home?
(a) On a tract of land that includes the Pyramid of Love.
(b) Near the ancient pyramids of Parangaricutirimícuaro.
(c) Outside of the capitol city, where he can enjoy the countryside.
(d) In the center of town, near the Great Temple, where a select circle of captains are building.
2. What begins to vibrate as two twin souls meet?
(a) Their chakras.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their souls.
(d) Their breath.
3. What is the result of Azucena's interview?
(a) She was told she would need to interview with someone higher up in the office.
(b) She was told that they would keep her virtual portfolio on file in case something else opens up.
(c) She was given the job, and only needed an ID to report to work.
(d) She was rejected for the position she wanted based on her lack of experience.
4. What does Azucena have to do to allow Rodrigo to visit her?
(a) Register his aura in the electromagnetic system protecting her apartment.
(b) Run to the store for some tea to offer him on his visit.
(c) Ask her Guardian Angel for permission.
(d) She must pray in order to affirm this visit is in line with Divine Will.
5. Why does the Viceroy dine with Rodrigo?
(a) He dines at Rodrigo's home when he brings news of an Indian uprising.
(b) He visits Rodrigo to congratulate him on his new encomienda.
(c) He dines with Rodrigo because he has heard rumors of Citlali's exquisite cooking.
(d) He visits Rodrigo to warn him to threaten to strip him of his Indians if he is lenient with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodrigo think of Azucena's smile and overall appearance?
2. Why does Hernán Cortés decide to build a new city on an ancient one?
3. Where is chapter one set?
4. What makes the experience of the news broadcast more real to Azucena?
5. Where does Azucena apply for a job in chapter four?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)