Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Audley hope to turn against Robert with a plan she concocts?
2. Where does George reveal he has been all this time?
3. How does Lord Audley react to Lady Audley's tears?
4. Why did Lady Audley fake her death?
5. What is the nature of the falling out Halcourt Talboys and George Talboys have had?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss two of the following literary techniques in detail, using information from the novel to support your conclusions:
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the following themes and their importance to the overall plot of the novel:
Essay Topic 3
Discuss family. Why does Helen Talboys desert her family, including her little boy, after her husband travels to Australia to make their fortune? Why does Captain Maldon drink away all the family's money? Why does George Talboys' father disinherit him for marrying Helen? Why does George's father not believe Robert's claim that George has been murdered? How does George's father change his tune after George is found alive and well? What accounts for this change in attitude?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)