Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Audley hope to turn against Robert with a plan she concocts?
2. Where does George reveal he has been all this time?
3. How does Lord Audley react to Lady Audley's tears?
4. Why did Lady Audley fake her death?
5. What is the nature of the falling out Halcourt Talboys and George Talboys have had?
Discuss the following themes and their importance to the overall plot of the novel:
Discuss the setting of the novel. Where is the novel set? Why did the author choose this setting? In what time period is the novel set? Is this time period contemporary to the author? What impact did the author's life have on her story? How might the story have been different if set in a different place or time? What impact does the setting have on the themes of the novel?
Discuss one of the following character relationships in detail, discussing how these relationships affect the developing plot and the themes of the novel, using information from the text to support your arguments:
1) Helen and George
2) George and Lady Audley
3) Robert and Lady Audley
4) Sir and Lady Audley.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)