Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Audley hope to turn against Robert with a plan she concocts?
2. Where does George reveal he has been all this time?
3. How does Lord Audley react to Lady Audley's tears?
4. Why did Lady Audley fake her death?
5. What is the nature of the falling out Halcourt Talboys and George Talboys have had?
Who is Robert Audley? How does Robert know George Talboys? Where has George been just before he meets up with Robert Audley? Why has he been there? Who is George currently looking for? What does George learn about this person he is searching for? How does this make George feel? Why does Robert accompany George to visit his father-in-law and his son, Georgie? What is the result of this visit? What does Robert find unusual about Captain Maldon's behavior at this visit?
Discuss the following themes and their importance to the overall plot of the novel:
Discuss the setting of the novel. Where is the novel set? Why did the author choose this setting? In what time period is the novel set? Is this time period contemporary to the author? What impact did the author's life have on her story? How might the story have been different if set in a different place or time? What impact does the setting have on the themes of the novel?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)