Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Audley hope to turn against Robert with a plan she concocts?
2. Where does George reveal he has been all this time?
3. How does Lord Audley react to Lady Audley's tears?
4. Why did Lady Audley fake her death?
5. What is the nature of the falling out Halcourt Talboys and George Talboys have had?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the letters that Luke Marks gives to Robert Audley at the end of the story. What surprise do these letters reveal? Why are these letters significant? Does Robert tell anyone about the letters? Why did Luke Marks hold on to the letters after they were given to him? What might have happened had Luke given the letters to the appropriate people as soon as he received them?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the following themes and their importance to the overall plot of the novel:
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Robert's lifestyle. What kind of life has Robert led before running into George Talboys? Why does Robert travel so much? What kind of work does Robert do? What kind of work is Robert qualified to do? Why does Clara Talboys suggest Robert change his lifestyle? Does he? What happens in their relationship after this moment? How much impact did George's ordeal have on Robert and his decision to change his lifestyle?
This section contains 1,480 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)