|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Audley hope to turn against Robert with a plan she concocts?
(a) Luke Marks.
(c) Alicia Audley.
(d) Lord Audley.
2. Where does George reveal he has been all this time?
3. How does Lord Audley react to Lady Audley's tears?
(a) With care and concern.
(b) With criticism.
(c) With disbelief.
(d) With disinterest.
4. Why did Lady Audley fake her death?
(a) To free herself from her alcoholic father.
(b) To free herself from her child.
(c) To free herself to marry again, this time for love.
(d) To free herself to marry again, this time for money.
5. What is the nature of the falling out Halcourt Talboys and George Talboys have had?
(a) George disgraced the family with alcohol use.
(b) George stole from Halcourt.
(c) George disgraced the family by having a child out of wedlock.
(d) George was disowned for marrying Helen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Halcourt Talboys?
2. What excuse does Phoebe give for asking for this money?
3. What does Clara ask Robert to do with George's killer should he or she be found?
4. What does Lady Audley imagine is driving her mad with anticipation?
5. Why does Alicia Audley think Robert has asked for a walk alone with Lady Audley?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)