|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alicia write Robert and promise that she is keeping Sir Michael as busy as possible?
(a) So he will not try to rescue Lady Audley from the hospital.
(b) So he will not become ill with grief.
(c) So he will not think of his wife.
(d) So he will not return to Audley Court too soon.
2. Why does Robert call a doctor to examine Lady Audley?
(a) Because he is afraid she might hurt herself.
(b) Because of her family history of madness.
(c) Because of her odd behavior.
(d) Because she has begun to run a fever.
3. Who begins to have doubts about Lady Audley's accusations against Robert?
(b) Alicia Audley.
(c) Lord Audley.
4. What plan does Lady Audley concoct to make Robert leave Audley Court?
(a) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert made a pass at her.
(b) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert hit her.
(c) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert is insane.
(d) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert stole from her.
5. Where does the item that Robert takes from Lucy Graham's former employer lead Robert?
(a) To Australia.
(b) To London.
(c) To Isle of Wight.
(d) To Wildernsea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lady Audley believe her secret will never be revealed?
2. What does Robert take from the item Lucy Graham left behind with her former employer?
3. Who does Robert meet upon returning to Essex?
4. How does the item Mrs. Balkham gives to Robert connect Lady Audley to Helen Talboys?
5. What was Lady Audley attempting to protect when she killed George?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)