|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally arrives at Audley Court with news of the fire at Mount Stanning?
(b) A groom.
2. What does Robert take from the item Lucy Graham left behind with her former employer?
(a) A blouse.
(b) A label.
(c) A letter.
(d) A bill.
3. Who begins to have doubts about Lady Audley's accusations against Robert?
(b) Alicia Audley.
(c) Lord Audley.
4. With whom does Robert find himself comparing Clara Talboys?
(a) Alicia Audley.
(b) His childhood love, Elizabeth.
(c) Emily Browning.
(d) Lady Audley.
5. What proof does Luke have to support his story of George's fall into the well?
(a) George's buried body.
(b) Two letters written by George to Lady Audley and Robert.
(c) George's wallet.
(d) George's new address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of the falling out Halcourt Talboys and George Talboys have had?
2. Whose room does Lady Audley lock before leaving Mount Stanning?
3. What does Clara send to Robert in order to aid his investigation?
4. Why does Lady Audley say she felt the need to kill her husband?
5. What does Robert tell the doctor that changes his mind about Lady Audley's physical and mental condition?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)