|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume II: Chapters X - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George's father disown him?
(a) For marrying below his class.
(b) For compromising an innocent girl.
(c) For having a child out of wedlock.
(d) For embarassing the familiy with a drinking problem.
2. How is Robert Audley related to Lord Audley who was introduced in Chapter 1 of Volume 1?
3. Why does Lord Audley believe Alicia turned down a proposal made to her?
(a) A crush on the groom.
(b) A crush on her cousin.
(c) A crush on the neighbor's son.
(d) A crush on a schoolmate.
4. With whom is Robert's friend hoping to reconnect?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
5. What conversation does Robert overhear that gives credence to the idea that someone broke into his flat?
(a) One about a corrupt housekeeper.
(b) One about a corrupt cop.
(c) One about a dirty, uncouth man.
(d) One about a graceful woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robert determined to prove Lady Audley's connection to George's disappearance?
2. How does Robert know he will find letters from Helen to George in George's luggage?
3. What child is Robert made guardian of in Chapter 6 of Volume 1?
4. How much time passes between Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
5. Why does Lady Audley ask her husband to have Robert removed from Audley Court?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)