|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume II: Chapters X - XI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alicia Audley think Robert has asked for a walk alone with Lady Audley?
(a) To discuss the whereabouts of George Talboys.
(b) To share a romantic moment alone.
(c) To plan a surprise party for Lord Audley.
(d) To accuse her of murder.
2. What is the name of the area where Robert's flat is located?
(a) Lime Walk.
(b) Fig Tree Court.
(c) Lemon Way.
(d) Apple Tree Court.
3. How do Robert and George get into Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
(a) A balcony door.
(b) A service panel.
(c) A window.
(d) A secret passageway.
4. Who does Robert think might have had reason to enter his apartment?
(a) Helen Talboys.
(b) Lady Audley.
(c) George Talboys.
(d) Captain Maldon.
5. How does Lady Audley avoid being introduced to George Talboys in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
(a) She claims fatigue.
(b) She claims a contagious disease.
(c) She claims an appointment.
(d) She claims blindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the item Mrs. Balkham gives to Robert connect Lady Audley to Helen Talboys?
2. Where is George Talboys returning to England from?
3. Who does Robert meet upon returning to Essex?
4. Where is Robert's friend determined to go until he misses the boat in Chapter 6 of Volume 1?
5. Who is Lucy Graham?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)