|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume I: Chapters XV - XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert believe George has gone when he wakes by the river?
(a) Audley Court.
(b) The inn.
(d) The market place.
2. What form of transportation does Robert believe George took on his trip?
(d) Wagon train.
3. What is George's emotional state and its cause?
(a) George is grief stricken over the death of his wife.
(b) George is happy to be back in England.
(c) George is bored and ready to leave Robert's company.
(d) George is anxious to face his family.
4. Why does Lady Audley ask her husband to have Robert removed from Audley Court?
(a) She claims to have reason to believe Robert is leading Alicia on.
(b) She claims Robert is insane.
(c) She claims to be uncomfortable with Robert's attentions.
(d) She claims to have seen Robert steal.
5. What is the name of the area where Robert's flat is located?
(a) Lemon Way.
(b) Fig Tree Court.
(c) Apple Tree Court.
(d) Lime Walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alicia Audley resent Lucy Graham?
2. Why is the invitation to Audley Court revoked in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
3. Who does George hope to visit with when he leaves Robert sleeping by the river in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
4. What business do Phoebe and her new husband purchase?
5. Why does Lord Audley believe Alicia turned down a proposal made to her?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)