Volume I, Chapters I - III
1. Who is Lucy Graham?
(a) A piano teacher in Wildernsea.
(b) A sea captain's daughter from Isle of Wight.
(c) A governess working for the Dawsons.
(d) A maid working for the Audleys.
2. Who is the first neighbor to win young Lucy's affections?
(a) Sir Dawson.
(b) Robert Audley.
(c) Lord Audley.
(d) Luke Marks.
3. Who is Phoebe?
(a) Lady Audley's maid.
(b) Lady Audley's cousin.
(c) Lady Audley's sister.
(d) Lady Audley's friend.
4. Why does Phoebe let her fiance into Lady Audley's rooms?
(a) To steal her money.
(b) To steal her clothing.
(c) To admire her belongings.
(d) To admire her new portrait.
5. What do Phoebe and Luke find in Lady Audley's jewelry box?
(a) A love letter from Robert Audley.
(b) A baby slipper and a snippet of hair.
(c) A picture of Helen Talboys.
(d) A diamond brooch.
6. Where is George Talboys returning to England from?
7. Why was George Talboys away from England?
(a) To work for his father.
(b) To make a fortune.
(c) To find his wife.
(d) To be with his mistress.
This section contains 5,113 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)