1. Who is Lucy Graham?
(a) A maid working for the Audleys.
(b) A piano teacher in Wildernsea.
(c) A governess working for the Dawsons.
(d) A sea captain's daughter from Isle of Wight.
2. Who is the first neighbor to win young Lucy's affections?
(a) Robert Audley.
(b) Luke Marks.
(c) Sir Dawson.
(d) Lord Audley.
3. Who is Phoebe?
(a) Lady Audley's cousin.
(b) Lady Audley's maid.
(c) Lady Audley's sister.
(d) Lady Audley's friend.
4. Why does Phoebe let her fiance into Lady Audley's rooms?
(a) To admire her new portrait.
(b) To admire her belongings.
(c) To steal her money.
(d) To steal her clothing.
5. What do Phoebe and Luke find in Lady Audley's jewelry box?
(a) A love letter from Robert Audley.
(b) A diamond brooch.
(c) A baby slipper and a snippet of hair.
(d) A picture of Helen Talboys.
6. Where is George Talboys returning to England from?
7. Why was George Talboys away from England?
(a) To find his wife.
(b) To work for his father.
(c) To be with his mistress.
(d) To make a fortune.
This section contains 5,113 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)