Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
4. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
5. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
The title of the book is "Keeping Faith". Explain why the title has two different meanings.
A common topic of discussion in the novel is Mariah's and Colin's relationship and failed marriage. Discuss the factors that played a part in the failure of Mariah's and Colin's marriage. Was one of them more to blame than the other? Why or why not?
At one point in the novel, Millie tells Mariah that Faith will see her through the crises in Mariah's life. Explain whether Millie means Faith, the child; faith, a belief in something; or that both faith and Faith will see Mariah through the troubles in her life. Also explain how Millie believes Faith and/or faith will help Mariah.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)