Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
4. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
5. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
In Chapter 6, Faith's hands begin to bleed for no apparent reason. Argue why these wounds are or are not stigmata. Use arguments the characters use in the novel.
The title of the book is "Keeping Faith". Explain why the title has two different meanings.
When Mariah hires Joan Standish to handle her divorce from Colin, Joan says that Colin has done Mariah a favor this time. Explain what Joan means by this statement and argue whether Colin did or did not do Mariah a favor by filing for divorce.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)