Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
4. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
5. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
When Mariah hires Joan Standish to handle her divorce from Colin, Joan says that Colin has done Mariah a favor this time. Explain what Joan means by this statement and argue whether Colin did or did not do Mariah a favor by filing for divorce.
For Christians, the Old Testament of the Bible represents the old covenant between man and God, and the New Testament represents a new covenant between man and God. Explain why the author might have divided the book into two parts: "The Old Testament" and "The New Testament".
A common topic of discussion in the novel is Mariah's and Colin's relationship and failed marriage. Discuss the factors that played a part in the failure of Mariah's and Colin's marriage. Was one of them more to blame than the other? Why or why not?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)