|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
(a) Dr. Johnson.
(b) Dr. Blumberg.
(c) Dr. Brimley.
(d) Dr. Andrews.
2. What do Mariah and Faith do after Kenzie's first visit?
(a) Bake cookies.
(b) Go to the library.
(c) Go outside to play.
(d) Play a board game.
3. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) Because he couldn't resist.
(b) On a dare.
(c) Because they were at a romantic movie.
(d) Because she asked him to.
4. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
(a) Writing from a Magic Marker.
(b) A tiny, clean tunnel passing through her palm.
(c) A red callused spot.
(d) A blister.
5. What is Kabbalah?
(a) A Jewish food.
(b) A Jewish hero.
(c) Jewish mysticism.
(d) A Jewish prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
2. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
3. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
4. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
5. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
2. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
3. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
4. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
5. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
6. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
7. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
8. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
9. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
10. Who is Malcom Metz?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)