|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That his mother was sick.
(b) That he was sick.
(c) That his father was sick.
(d) That he had a date
2. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
(a) A man pushing his daughter in a wheelchair.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A nun.
3. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) Ian's nightmare.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A loud pickup driving by.
(d) Faith crying.
4. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(a) Play tag.
(c) Play on the teeter totter.
(d) Go for a walk in the woods.
5. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
2. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
3. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
4. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
5. What does Faith say God smells like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
2. What does Mariah dream the night after she and Ian make love?
3. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
4. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
5. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
6. Who is Malcom Metz?
7. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
8. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
9. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
10. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)