|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
(b) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(c) As the grandmother of Faith.
(d) As Lazarous.
2. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Playing outside.
(b) Baking cookies.
(c) Rollerblading in the house.
(d) Reading a book.
3. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(a) A teddy bear.
(d) A story book.
4. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Kenzie van der Hoven.
(b) Andrea VerPloeg.
(c) Kendra Vanderplats.
(d) Rebecca Vandam.
5. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Waves a rifle around.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Slams the door in her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
2. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
3. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
4. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
5. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)