|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
(a) With a college friend.
(b) With him.
(c) At an extended stay hotel.
(d) At an apartment.
2. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Call her father.
(b) Call her grandmother.
(c) Fix breakfast.
(d) Run away.
3. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her Ian called.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(d) She tells her it was a reporter.
4. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An Episcopalian priest.
5. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her lawyer.
(d) Father MacReady.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
4. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
5. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
2. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
3. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
4. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
5. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
6. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
7. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
8. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
9. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
10. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)