|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
(a) Rabbi Weissman.
(b) Father Rampini.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Rabbi Solomon.
2. What do Mariah and Faith do after Kenzie's first visit?
(a) Play a board game.
(b) Go to the library.
(c) Bake cookies.
(d) Go outside to play.
3. What does Faith say God smells like?
4. What is Kabbalah?
(a) A Jewish hero.
(b) A Jewish prayer.
(c) A Jewish food.
(d) Jewish mysticism.
5. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
2. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
3. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
4. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
5. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
2. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
3. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
4. Who is Malcom Metz?
5. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
6. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
7. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
8. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
9. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
10. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)