|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(d) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
2. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(b) Advocate for Visionaries.
(c) Father Confessor.
(d) Devils Advocate.
3. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(a) A teddy bear.
(d) A story book.
4. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
(a) Rabbi Solomon.
(b) Rabbi Weissman.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Father Rampini.
5. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
(c) Sesame Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
2. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
3. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
4. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
5. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
2. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
3. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
4. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
5. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
6. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
7. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
8. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
9. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
10. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)