|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) Because she asked him to.
(b) On a dare.
(c) Because he couldn't resist.
(d) Because they were at a romantic movie.
2. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Baking cookies.
(b) Playing outside.
(c) Rollerblading in the house.
(d) Reading a book.
3. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) David Rabinowitz.
(b) Malcom Metz.
(c) Allen McManus.
(d) Bart McBride.
4. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) Philip McMann.
(b) Andrew McPhilips.
(c) Alan McManus.
(d) David Browleigh.
5. What is Shekhinah?
(a) A special prayer to God.
(b) The glory of God.
(c) The female part of God.
(d) The altar of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
2. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
4. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
5. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
2. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
3. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
4. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
5. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
6. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
7. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
8. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
9. Who is Malcom Metz?
10. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)