|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(b) As the grandmother of Faith.
(c) As Lazarous.
(d) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
2. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
(a) That Colin and Mariah got a divorce.
(b) That Mariah was married before she married Colin.
(c) That Colin and Mariah filed bankruptcy.
(d) That Mariah was in a mental institution.
3. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
(a) Her mother is sick again.
(b) Her mother cannot handle all the bystanders at Mariah's house.
(c) Colin is suing for custody of Faith.
(d) Faith has had a relapse.
4. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
(b) Mariah calls him.
(c) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
(d) He watches Ian's show.
5. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To get groceries.
(b) To get some gas.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To get some games for Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
2. What does Faith say God smells like?
3. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
4. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
5. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
2. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
3. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
4. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
5. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
6. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
7. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
8. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
9. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
10. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)