|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
(a) Her mother tells him when to call.
(b) In the evening he goes to where he can watch her bedroom window.
(c) He has repositioned the Winnebago to face Mariah's bedroom.
(d) They have a signal worked out.
2. What gift does Father Rampini remember giving his son?
3. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
(a) Dr. Epstein.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Dr. Daniel Solomon.
(d) Rabbi David.
4. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Advocate for Visionaries.
(b) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(c) Devils Advocate.
(d) Father Confessor.
5. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
(a) Father MacReady.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(d) Rabbi Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
2. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
3. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
4. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
5. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
2. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
3. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
4. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
5. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
6. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
7. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
8. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
9. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
10. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)