|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
(a) Father Rampini.
(b) Rabbi Weissman.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
(d) Father MacReady.
2. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
3. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(b) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(c) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
(d) It is an optical illusion.
4. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She begins screaming.
(b) She hides from Ian.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She faints.
5. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Baking cookies.
(b) Playing outside.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Rollerblading in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
2. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
3. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
4. What do Ian and Faith do outside when Mariah falls asleep?
5. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
2. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
3. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
4. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
5. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
6. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
7. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
8. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
9. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
10. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)