|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) A loud pickup driving by.
(b) Faith crying.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) Ian's nightmare.
2. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
3. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
4. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) Faith's mother.
(c) Faith's grandmother.
(d) Faith's father.
5. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(a) Play on the teeter totter.
(b) Play tag.
(c) Go for a walk in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shekhinah?
2. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
3. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
4. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
5. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
2. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
3. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
4. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
5. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
6. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
7. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
8. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
9. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
10. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)