|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Rebecca Vandam.
(b) Kenzie van der Hoven.
(c) Andrea VerPloeg.
(d) Kendra Vanderplats.
2. What do Mariah and Faith do after Kenzie's first visit?
(a) Go to the library.
(b) Play a board game.
(c) Bake cookies.
(d) Go outside to play.
3. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(b) She tells her it was a reporter.
(c) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(d) She tells her Ian called.
4. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
(a) Dr. Daniel Solomon.
(b) Rabbi David.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Dr. Epstein.
5. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) I Believe in Miracles.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(c) When Peace Like a River.
(d) How Great Thou Art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
2. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
3. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
4. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
5. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
2. Who is Malcom Metz?
3. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
4. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
5. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
6. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
7. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
8. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
9. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
10. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)