|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Call her father.
(b) Call her grandmother.
(c) Fix breakfast.
(d) Run away.
2. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(a) Play on the teeter totter.
(b) Play tag.
(d) Go for a walk in the woods.
3. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(a) Show tunes.
(c) Celtic music.
(d) Classical music.
4. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(b) The front door opening.
(c) The police.
5. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) There is an important phone call.
(b) An emergency motion from Metz.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
2. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
3. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
4. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
5. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
2. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
3. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
4. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
5. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
6. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
7. Who is Malcom Metz?
8. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
9. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
10. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)