|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mariah and Faith do after Kenzie's first visit?
(a) Go outside to play.
(b) Bake cookies.
(c) Play a board game.
(d) Go to the library.
2. What is Shekhinah?
(a) The altar of God.
(b) The glory of God.
(c) A special prayer to God.
(d) The female part of God.
3. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
(a) When she was a junior in college.
(b) At prom.
(c) At a winter dance.
(d) In high school.
4. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
(a) At a football game.
(b) Her roommate introduced them.
(c) She tutored him in French.
(d) She tutored him in Spanish.
5. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
(a) At an apartment.
(b) At an extended stay hotel.
(c) With him.
(d) With a college friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kabbalah?
2. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
4. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
5. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
2. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
3. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
4. Who is Malcom Metz?
5. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
6. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
7. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
8. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
9. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
10. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)