|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Andrea VerPloeg.
(b) Kendra Vanderplats.
(c) Kenzie van der Hoven.
(d) Rebecca Vandam.
2. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
(b) Sesame Street.
3. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
(a) When she was a junior in college.
(b) In high school.
(c) At prom.
(d) At a winter dance.
4. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Devils Advocate.
(b) Father Confessor.
(c) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(d) Advocate for Visionaries.
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) David Rabinowitz.
(b) Allen McManus.
(c) Malcom Metz.
(d) Bart McBride.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
2. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
4. What do Ian and Faith do outside when Mariah falls asleep?
5. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
2. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
3. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
4. What does Mariah dream the night after she and Ian make love?
5. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
6. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
7. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
8. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
9. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
10. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)