|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith say God smells like?
2. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) I Believe in Miracles.
(c) How Great Thou Art.
(d) When Peace Like a River.
3. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) Faith's grandmother.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) Faith's father.
(d) Faith's mother.
4. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
5. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(b) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
(c) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(d) It is an optical illusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
2. What does Mariah wear to court on October 27?
3. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
4. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
5. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
2. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
3. What does Mariah dream the night after she and Ian make love?
4. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
5. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
6. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
7. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
8. Who is Malcom Metz?
9. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
10. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)