Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
(a) Weed her garden.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Jump off a bridge.
(d) Get a bikini wax.
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A piece of styrofoam.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A cherry danish.
3. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her Ian called.
(d) She tells her it was a reporter.
5. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
(a) Cystic Fibrosis.
(d) Heart murmur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Rampini state is heresy?
2. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
3. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
4. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
5. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)