|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
(a) To the other dioceses in New Hampshire.
(b) Experts at the Vatican.
(c) The Pope.
(d) U.S. Bishops' Conference.
2. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A nun.
(c) A man pushing his daughter in a wheelchair.
(d) A little boy.
3. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(b) She tells her Ian called.
(c) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(d) She tells her it was a reporter.
4. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(b) Classical music.
(c) Show tunes.
(d) Celtic music.
5. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Call her grandmother.
(b) Call her father.
(c) Fix breakfast.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
2. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
3. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
4. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
5. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
2. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
3. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
4. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
5. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
6. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
7. Who is Malcom Metz?
8. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
9. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
10. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)