|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
(a) Dr. Epstein.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Dr. Daniel Solomon.
(d) Rabbi David.
2. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(a) A mall.
3. What does Faith say God smells like?
4. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
5. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(b) The front door opening.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
2. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
3. What gift does Father Rampini remember giving his son?
4. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
5. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
2. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
3. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
4. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
5. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
6. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
7. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
8. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
9. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
10. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)