|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
(a) Cystic Fibrosis.
(b) Heart murmur.
2. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
(a) Colin is suing for custody of Faith.
(b) Her mother cannot handle all the bystanders at Mariah's house.
(c) Faith has had a relapse.
(d) Her mother is sick again.
3. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) New Canaan Courthouse.
(b) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
(c) Grafton County Superior Court.
(d) Lancaster Superior Court.
4. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
(a) Rabbi Solomon.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Ian Fletcher.
5. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) An Episcopalian priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
2. How does Ian think Mariah should make the media work for her?
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
4. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
5. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)