|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) How Great Thou Art.
(c) When Peace Like a River.
(d) I Believe in Miracles.
2. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(a) A teddy bear.
(d) A story book.
3. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
4. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(b) It is an optical illusion.
(c) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(d) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
5. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he was sick.
(b) That his father was sick.
(c) That his mother was sick.
(d) That he had a date
Short Answer Questions
1. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
2. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
3. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
4. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
5. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
2. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
3. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
4. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
5. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
6. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
7. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
8. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
9. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
10. Who is Malcom Metz?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)