|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
2. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(a) A story book.
(d) A teddy bear.
3. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
(a) To the other dioceses in New Hampshire.
(b) U.S. Bishops' Conference.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Experts at the Vatican.
4. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
(c) Heart murmur.
5. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Drink bourbon.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Read her Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
2. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
3. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
4. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
2. What does Mariah dream the night after she and Ian make love?
3. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
4. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
5. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
6. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
7. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
8. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
9. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
10. What does Ian tell Mariah about his childhood?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)