|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) How Great Thou Art.
(c) When Peace Like a River.
(d) I Believe in Miracles.
2. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
3. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
4. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Malcom Metz.
(b) Allen McManus.
(c) David Rabinowitz.
(d) Bart McBride.
5. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
(a) A red callused spot.
(b) A blister.
(c) Writing from a Magic Marker.
(d) A tiny, clean tunnel passing through her palm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
2. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
3. Who does Mariah see at the grocery store on October 28?
4. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
5. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
2. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
3. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
4. Why does Malcom Metz say that the custody of Faith is a life and death matter?
5. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
6. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
7. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
8. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
9. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
10. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)