|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) Faith's mother.
(b) Faith's grandmother.
(c) Faith's father.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Allen McManus.
(b) Malcom Metz.
(c) Bart McBride.
(d) David Rabinowitz.
3. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Read her Bible.
(d) Drink bourbon.
4. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(b) Classical music.
(c) Celtic music.
(d) Show tunes.
5. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
2. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
3. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
4. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
5. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Malcom Metz?
2. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
3. What did Mariah do as a child when a classmate told her she would go to hell if she was not baptized?
4. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
5. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
6. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
7. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
8. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
9. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
10. Why does Rabbi Weissman call Rabbi Daniel Solomon?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)