|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
2. Who does Mariah see at the grocery store on October 28?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Petra Saganoff.
3. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
4. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) A tie-dyed shirt.
(c) A prayer cap.
(d) A sports jacket.
5. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
2. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
3. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
4. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
5. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
2. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
3. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
4. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
5. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
6. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
7. Why is Father Joseph MacReady stunned when only eight people attend early morning mass?
8. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
9. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
10. What does Joan Standish say in Mariah's defense at the custody hearing?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)