|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She begins screaming.
(b) She hides from Ian.
(c) She faints.
(d) She falls asleep.
2. What does Mariah wear to court on October 27?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) A black dress and pearls.
(c) A navy jacket and skirt.
(d) Leggings and an oversized sweatshirt.
3. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As the grandmother of Faith.
(b) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
(c) As Lazarous.
(d) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
4. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Drink bourbon.
(c) Read her Bible.
5. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
(a) Waves a rifle around.
(b) Yells at her.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Slams the door in her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
2. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
3. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
4. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
5. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
2. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
3. Why does Ian want to persuade Mariah to let Faith attempt to heal Michael?
4. What is Faith doing early in the morning on October 7?
5. Why does Mariah get extremely angry when Ian takes Faith fishing?
6. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
7. Why does Father Joseph call Monsignor O'Shaughnessy?
8. Why does Ian not call his producer when he sees Mariah on the plane?
9. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
10. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)