|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(a) Gingerbread Cape.
(d) Colonial House.
2. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
3. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Steven Spielberg.
(c) Billy Graham.
(d) Jerry Falwell.
4. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
(c) A football game.
(d) High school.
5. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
2. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
3. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
4. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
5. What grade is Faith in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rabbi Weissman say about Faith's vision?
2. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
3. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
4. How is Faith injured at the circus?
5. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
6. Why does Mariah tell her mother about drowning Priscilla?
7. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
8. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
9. Why did Mariah not tell anyone she was pregnant when she went to Greenhaven?
10. How does the librarian figure out what book Faith wants?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)