|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
(b) High school.
(d) A football game.
2. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Barr.
(b) Dr. Keller.
(c) Dr. White.
(d) Dr. Johansen.
3. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Lives of the Saints.
(b) Saints of Assisi.
(c) Foxe's Martyrs.
(d) Saints for Young People.
4. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
(a) "I don't like you."
(b) "Go away."
(c) "Leave me alone."
(d) "You hurt my grandmother."
5. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
2. What is Mariah's mother's name?
3. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
5. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mariah's dream when she cannot visit Faith in the hospital.
2. Why did Mariah not tell anyone she was pregnant when she went to Greenhaven?
3. When did Father Rampini decide to become a priest?
4. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
5. What are certain things that Mariah does not like to talk about?
6. Why did Ian's grandmother wear her religion like a Kevlar vest?
7. Describe Mariah's home.
8. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
9. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
10. What does the Bishop decide to do about Faith?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)