|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New Canaan.
2. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
(a) He is meeting Faith there.
(b) He is meeting Mariah there.
(c) He misses Faith.
(d) He is meeting Jessica there.
3. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
4. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(b) Dr. Keller.
(c) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(d) Dr. Johansen.
5. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) An anchor from a major TV network.
(b) New Haven, Register.
(c) A New York Times reporter.
(d) A Boston Globe reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
2. What is the name of Ian's company?
3. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
4. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
5. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Faith injured at the circus?
2. How does the librarian figure out what book Faith wants?
3. What are certain things that Mariah does not like to talk about?
4. Why does Mariah tell her mother about drowning Priscilla?
5. What does Faith see in her dreams on the night of August 30?
6. Why does Mariah agree to take Faith to the library to get the book her guard told her about?
7. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
8. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
9. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
10. How does a clown entertain Faith before the show?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)