|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A Boston Globe reporter.
(b) New Haven, Register.
(c) An anchor from a major TV network.
(d) A New York Times reporter.
2. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
(b) A football game.
(d) High school.
3. What is Mariah's religious background?
4. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She has a blood clot.
(b) She has a swollen artery.
(c) She has a brain tumor.
(d) She does not have a brain tumor.
5. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
(a) She made one for Madonna.
(b) She made one for Chelsea Clinton.
(c) She made one for Princess Diana.
(d) She made a replica of Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
2. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
3. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
4. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
5. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
2. Why does Mariah want Faith to talk to a Priest?
3. When is the only time Mariah remembers Faith asking about God?
4. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
5. Why did Mariah not tell anyone she was pregnant when she went to Greenhaven?
6. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
7. How does the librarian figure out what book Faith wants?
8. What does Faith see in her dreams on the night of August 30?
9. Why does Mariah tell her mother about drowning Priscilla?
10. How does a clown entertain Faith before the show?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)