|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
(a) He is meeting Faith there.
(b) He is meeting Jessica there.
(c) He misses Faith.
(d) He is meeting Mariah there.
2. What is Mariah's mother's name?
(a) Millie Epstein.
(b) Mariam Goldstein.
(c) Adara Feinberg.
(d) Esther Adelman.
3. What is Colin's religious background?
4. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints of Assisi.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Foxe's Martyrs.
(d) Saints for Young People.
5. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
(a) Yale library.
(b) Darthmouth College's Baker Library.
(c) Harvard library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
2. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
3. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
4. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
5. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
2. How does the librarian figure out what book Faith wants?
3. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
4. Describe Mariah's dream when she cannot visit Faith in the hospital.
5. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
6. Why does James Wilton tell Ian Fletcher that now would be a good time to start praying?
7. Why does Mariah want Faith to talk to a Priest?
8. When is the only time Mariah remembers Faith asking about God?
9. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
10. What reasons does Ian give for calling Allen McManus?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)