|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(b) Colonial House.
(c) Gingerbread Cape.
2. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
(b) New London.
(d) New Canaan.
3. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
(a) Mother Teresa.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Angels with Dirty Faces.
(d) Agnes of God.
4. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) New Canaan.
5. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Billy Graham.
(b) Jerry Falwell.
(c) Steven Spielberg.
(d) Bill Clinton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
2. What does Mariah make for a living?
3. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
4. What group of people come to New Canaan looking for a Messiah?
5. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mariah want Faith to talk to a Priest?
2. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
3. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
4. How does Mariah have to give Faith her Risperdal?
5. What does Faith see in her dreams on the night of August 30?
6. Describe Mariah's home.
7. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
8. How is Faith injured at the circus?
9. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
10. How does a clown entertain Faith before the show?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)