|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
(a) It is pins and needles.
(b) Go ask your mother for a pain pill.
(c) Put ice on your hands.
(d) It will only hurt for a little while.
2. What does Faith ride at the circus?
(a) One of the clown's cars.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A pony.
3. What grade is Faith in?
(a) Second grade.
(b) First grade.
(d) Third grade.
4. On September 29, what wakes Faith in the night?
(a) She hears her mother crying.
(b) She hears a noise outside.
(c) Her hands hurt.
(d) She falls out of bed.
5. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
(a) When she was in high school.
(b) After Faith was born.
(c) When she was in college.
(d) When she was at Greenhaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
2. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
3. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
4. What is Colin's religious background?
5. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Father MacReady think Faith sees God as female?
2. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
3. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
4. What does Kenzie see when she goes to the White's home?
5. Does Ian believe that Michael was healed?
6. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
7. Why did Teresa Civernos decide to contact Petra Saganoff?
8. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
9. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
10. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)