|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith ride at the circus?
(a) One of the clown's cars.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A pony.
2. What does Mariah hear in the night when she thinks she hears Colin?
(b) A skunk.
(c) Kids in a pickup.
(d) An abulance driving by.
3. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Bernadette Soubirous.
(b) Marie Teresa.
(c) Mary Bartholomeo.
(d) Julie Billiart.
4. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
(a) A football game.
(d) High school.
5. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
(a) A month.
(b) Six days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
2. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
3. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
4. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
5. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
2. What reasons does Ian give for calling Allen McManus?
3. Why might Somatoform disorder be an explanation for Faith's illness?
4. Why does Mariah agree to take Faith to the library to get the book her guard told her about?
5. How was Rafael Civernos healed?
6. What questions does Dr. Keller ask when she presents Faith's case at a psychiatric symposium?
7. What is Father Rourke's analysis of Faith?
8. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
9. Why doesn't Mariah put people in her dollhouse?
10. What does the MotherGod Society do when they first hear of Bishop Andrews' official denunciation of Faith?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)