|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
2. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(a) Over 50.
(c) Around 30.
3. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
(a) He is meeting Mariah there.
(b) He is meeting Faith there.
(c) He is meeting Jessica there.
(d) He misses Faith.
4. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Joan Standish.
(b) John Smythe.
(c) Andrew Stein.
(d) Jane Sanders.
5. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) New Canaan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah make for a living?
2. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
3. What is the name of Ian's company?
4. What is Colin's religious background?
5. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
2. Describe Mariah's home.
3. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
4. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
5. What does Rabbi Weissman say about Faith's vision?
6. How does Mariah have to give Faith her Risperdal?
7. What does Faith realize when her mother begins saying, "Oh, God. God. Oh my God."?
8. Why does Mariah want Faith to talk to a Priest?
9. Why does James Wilton tell Ian Fletcher that now would be a good time to start praying?
10. When is the only time Mariah remembers Faith asking about God?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)