|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
2. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She has a brain tumor.
(b) She does not have a brain tumor.
(c) She has a blood clot.
(d) She has a swollen artery.
3. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
4. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Marie Teresa.
(b) Mary Bartholomeo.
(c) Julie Billiart.
(d) Bernadette Soubirous.
5. Where did Colin send Mariah after his first infidelity?
(a) New London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mariah's religious background?
2. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
3. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
5. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
2. Why does Mariah agree to take Faith to the library to get the book her guard told her about?
3. What does Rabbi Weissman say about Faith's vision?
4. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
5. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
6. Why does Mariah tell her mother about drowning Priscilla?
7. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
8. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
9. Why did Mariah not tell anyone she was pregnant when she went to Greenhaven?
10. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)