|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Colin send Mariah after his first infidelity?
(c) New London.
2. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(a) A pyschiatrist.
(c) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
(d) A Catholic priest.
3. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
4. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(b) Colonial House.
(c) Gingerbread Cape.
5. What is Colin's job?
(d) Sales manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
2. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
3. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
4. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
5. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
2. How is Faith injured at the circus?
3. What are certain things that Mariah does not like to talk about?
4. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
5. When is the only time Mariah remembers Faith asking about God?
6. What does Rabbi Weissman say about Faith's vision?
7. Why does James Wilton tell Ian Fletcher that now would be a good time to start praying?
8. What does Faith realize when her mother begins saying, "Oh, God. God. Oh my God."?
9. How does a clown entertain Faith before the show?
10. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)