|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
(a) High school.
(d) A football game.
2. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(b) Over 50.
(d) Around 30.
3. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
(a) Mariah's best friend.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Colin and another woman.
4. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
(a) They are odd.
(b) They must be from a cult.
(c) They are deeply religious.
(d) They are lunatics.
5. Where does Mariah find Faith one night at the beginning of September?
(a) Downstairs watching TV.
(b) At the top of the swing set.
(c) Walking down the road.
(d) In the kitchen fixing a snack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
2. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
3. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
4. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
5. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the librarian figure out what book Faith wants?
2. Why does Mariah agree to take Faith to the library to get the book her guard told her about?
3. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
4. Describe Mariah's home.
5. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
6. How is Faith injured at the circus?
7. How does a clown entertain Faith before the show?
8. How does Mariah have to give Faith her Risperdal?
9. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
10. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)