|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(a) Around 30.
(b) Over 50.
2. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Colin asked them to stay home.
(b) The library was closed.
(c) They are always home this time of day.
(d) The grocery store was closed.
3. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She has a brain tumor.
(b) She does not have a brain tumor.
(c) She has a swollen artery.
(d) She has a blood clot.
4. What is Colin's job?
(c) Sales manager.
5. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
(a) When she was at Greenhaven.
(b) When she was in college.
(c) When she was in high school.
(d) After Faith was born.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
2. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
3. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
4. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
5. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mariah want Faith to talk to a Priest?
2. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
3. Describe Mariah's home.
4. Why does Mariah's mother tell her that Faith will help her get through this crisis?
5. What does Faith see in her dreams on the night of August 30?
6. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
7. What are certain things that Mariah does not like to talk about?
8. How does a clown entertain Faith before the show?
9. Why does Mariah agree to take Faith to the library to get the book her guard told her about?
10. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)