|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
2. What grade is Faith in?
(a) Third grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Second grade.
3. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A smile.
(c) A tear.
(d) A frown.
4. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She drives off in her car.
(d) She goes inside the house.
5. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints of Assisi.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Foxe's Martyrs.
(d) Saints for Young People.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
2. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
3. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
4. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
5. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Faith realize when her mother begins saying, "Oh, God. God. Oh my God."?
2. What happened the first time Mariah found Colin in bed with another woman?
3. How does Mariah have to give Faith her Risperdal?
4. What questions does Dr. Keller ask when she presents Faith's case at a psychiatric symposium?
5. How does the librarian figure out what book Faith wants?
6. What does Faith see in her dreams on the night of August 30?
7. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
8. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
9. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
10. Why does Mariah tell her mother about drowning Priscilla?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)