|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
(b) New Canaan.
(d) Las Vegas.
2. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
3. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(c) Gingerbread Cape.
(d) Colonial House.
4. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
(a) A frown.
(b) A smile.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A tear.
5. What does Mariah make for a living?
(c) Decorative signs.
(d) Handmade journals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
2. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
3. Where does Mariah find Faith one night at the beginning of September?
4. What is Colin's job?
5. What is Colin's religious background?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Faith see in her dreams on the night of August 30?
2. When is the only time Mariah remembers Faith asking about God?
3. What questions does Dr. Keller ask when she presents Faith's case at a psychiatric symposium?
4. How does the librarian figure out what book Faith wants?
5. Describe Mariah's home.
6. What are certain things that Mariah does not like to talk about?
7. Why does Mariah's mother tell her that Faith will help her get through this crisis?
8. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
9. How is Faith injured at the circus?
10. Why does Mariah tell her mother about drowning Priscilla?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)