|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Andrew Stein.
(b) John Smythe.
(c) Joan Standish.
(d) Jane Sanders.
2. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) New Canaan.
3. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
(a) Ran away.
(c) Was hurt by a dog.
(d) Was run over by a car.
4. What is Colin's job?
(c) Sales manager.
5. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
(a) He is meeting Mariah there.
(b) He is meeting Faith there.
(c) He is meeting Jessica there.
(d) He misses Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
2. What is the name of Ian's company?
3. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
5. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mariah have to give Faith her Risperdal?
2. Why does James Wilton tell Ian Fletcher that now would be a good time to start praying?
3. Why does Mariah's mother tell her that Faith will help her get through this crisis?
4. Why did Mariah not tell anyone she was pregnant when she went to Greenhaven?
5. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
6. What are certain things that Mariah does not like to talk about?
7. Why does Mariah agree to take Faith to the library to get the book her guard told her about?
8. Why is Dr. De Vries qualified to diagnose Faith's illness?
9. What did Mariah do when she attended a circus the year she was seven?
10. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)