|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A Boston Globe reporter.
(b) An anchor from a major TV network.
(c) A New York Times reporter.
(d) New Haven, Register.
2. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(b) Christianity Today.
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
(b) Decorative signs.
(c) Handmade journals.
4. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
(a) "I don't like you."
(b) "Go away."
(c) "You hurt my grandmother."
(d) "Leave me alone."
5. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
2. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
3. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
4. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
5. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mariah's home.
2. What does Faith see in her dreams on the night of August 30?
3. Why, from the beginning, did Mariah believe that she and Colin were not meant to be together?
4. What are certain things that Mariah does not like to talk about?
5. Why does James Wilton tell Ian Fletcher that now would be a good time to start praying?
6. How is Faith injured at the circus?
7. Why does Mariah agree to take Faith to the library to get the book her guard told her about?
8. Why should Mariah and Faith not have been home when her mother called?
9. What questions does Dr. Keller ask when she presents Faith's case at a psychiatric symposium?
10. In Chapter 3, does Mariah believe that Faith may be talking to God?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)