|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Faith in?
(a) First grade.
(c) Third grade.
(d) Second grade.
2. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Steven Spielberg.
(b) Jerry Falwell.
(c) Billy Graham.
(d) Bill Clinton.
3. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
(a) Three days.
(b) A month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
4. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
(a) The police.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Colin and Jessica.
(d) Ian Fletcher and a crowd of people.
5. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
(b) Harvard library.
(c) Yale library.
(d) Darthmouth College's Baker Library.
6. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
7. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(b) Around 30.
(c) Over 50.
8. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A New York Times reporter.
(b) New Haven, Register.
(c) An anchor from a major TV network.
(d) A Boston Globe reporter.
9. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Place Faith in the hospital.
(c) Try a different drug.
(d) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
10. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
11. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
(a) A letter from Ian Fletcher.
(b) Water bill and gas bill.
(c) A letter from Colin.
(d) Electric bill, the phone bill, and divorce decree.
12. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She goes inside the house.
(c) She drives off in her car.
(d) She has a heart attack.
13. What book does Faith want to find?
(a) Psalm 23.
(b) Where the Wild Things Are.
(c) The Littlest Angel.
(d) Hebrews 11.
14. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Was run over by a car.
(d) Was hurt by a dog.
15. What is the name of Ian's company?
(a) Atheism Now.
(b) Pagan Productions.
(c) Antirevival Co.
(d) Faith Productions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
2. What does Mariah hear in the night when she thinks she hears Colin?
3. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
4. What does Mariah make for a living?
5. What group of people come to New Canaan looking for a Messiah?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)