|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A novel.
(c) Colin's watch.
(d) All the sharp objects.
2. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) New Canaan.
3. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) You and me days.
(b) Freedom days.
(c) Mental-health days.
(d) Fun days.
4. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Place Faith in the hospital.
(b) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(c) Take Faith to another specialist.
(d) Try a different drug.
5. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(a) A pyschiatrist.
(c) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
(d) A Catholic priest.
6. What book does Faith want to find?
(a) Hebrews 11.
(b) Psalm 23.
(c) Where the Wild Things Are.
(d) The Littlest Angel.
7. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
(a) The other children say she is crazy.
(b) The boys in her class tease her.
(c) Her teacher will not allow her to talk about her guard.
(d) She is having trouble reading.
8. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A New York Times reporter.
(b) An anchor from a major TV network.
(c) New Haven, Register.
(d) A Boston Globe reporter.
9. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
(a) A syndicated sitcom.
(b) A soap opera.
(c) Martha Stewart.
(d) Ian Fletcher's show.
10. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
(a) Fingers her necklace.
(b) Strokes her hand.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Kisses her.
11. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
(a) In a Mercedes Benz.
(b) In a Winnebago.
(c) In a subcompact.
(d) In a BMW.
12. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(a) Over 50.
(d) Around 30.
13. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
(a) After Faith was born.
(b) When she was in high school.
(c) When she was in college.
(d) When she was at Greenhaven.
14. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
(a) She goes inside the house.
(b) She drives off in her car.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She has a heart attack.
15. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
(a) She made one for Chelsea Clinton.
(b) She made one for Madonna.
(c) She made one for Princess Diana.
(d) She made a replica of Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
2. What book did Ian write in 1997?
3. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
4. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
5. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)