|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
(a) Sings a lullaby.
(b) Hugs her.
(c) Takes her to Mariah.
(d) Kisses Faith's palms.
2. What is Mariah's religious background?
3. What is Colin's job?
(a) Sales manager.
4. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
(a) To get a book her teacher told her about.
(b) To get a book her guard told her about.
(c) To get a book her teacher read aloud in class.
(d) Because some of her friends are going to be there.
5. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Try a different drug.
(c) Place Faith in the hospital.
(d) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
6. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
(a) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(b) Faith White.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
(d) A young woman whose parents died recently.
7. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
(a) When she was in college.
(b) After Faith was born.
(c) When she was at Greenhaven.
(d) When she was in high school.
8. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
(a) A tear.
(b) A smile.
(c) A frown.
(d) A butterfly.
9. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Billy Graham.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) Jerry Falwell.
(d) Steven Spielberg.
10. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) God was dead.
(b) She believed she talked to God.
(c) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(d) She could see God on her ceiling.
11. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
12. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
13. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) A Bible.
(b) All the sharp objects.
(c) Colin's watch.
(d) A novel.
14. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Johansen.
(b) Dr. Keller.
(c) Dr. White.
(d) Dr. Barr.
15. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
(a) He is meeting Mariah there.
(b) He is meeting Jessica there.
(c) He is meeting Faith there.
(d) He misses Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
2. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
3. What does Jessica tell Colin at the beginning of September?
4. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
5. What does Mariah make for a living?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)