|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
2. What is Mariah's mother's name?
(a) Adara Feinberg.
(b) Millie Epstein.
(c) Esther Adelman.
(d) Mariam Goldstein.
3. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Mariah's best friend.
(c) Colin and another woman.
4. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints for Young People.
(b) Saints of Assisi.
(c) Foxe's Martyrs.
(d) Lives of the Saints.
5. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
(a) New Canaan.
(b) Las Vegas.
6. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
(a) A butterfly garden.
(b) A concert.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) A circus.
7. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) A month.
(d) Six days.
8. What is Mariah's religious background?
9. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(b) Place Faith in the hospital.
(c) Take Faith to another specialist.
(d) Try a different drug.
10. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(b) Christianity Today.
11. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Barr.
(b) Dr. Keller.
(c) Dr. White.
(d) Dr. Johansen.
12. What is the name of Ian's company?
(a) Faith Productions.
(b) Antirevival Co.
(c) Atheism Now.
(d) Pagan Productions.
13. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
(a) It will only hurt for a little while.
(b) It is pins and needles.
(c) Put ice on your hands.
(d) Go ask your mother for a pain pill.
14. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Sings a lullaby.
(c) Takes her to Mariah.
(d) Kisses Faith's palms.
15. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A man who is suicidal.
(b) A couple with marital problems.
(c) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
(d) A widow who recently lost her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
2. What has Mariah's mother just purchased at the beginning of the novel?
3. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
4. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
5. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)