|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Mary Bartholomeo.
(b) Julie Billiart.
(c) Marie Teresa.
(d) Bernadette Soubirous.
2. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
(c) New Canaan.
(d) Las Vegas.
3. What book does Faith want to find?
(a) Where the Wild Things Are.
(b) Hebrews 11.
(c) Psalm 23.
(d) The Littlest Angel.
4. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(b) God was dead.
(c) She could see God on her ceiling.
(d) She believed she talked to God.
5. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints for Young People.
(b) Foxe's Martyrs.
(c) Saints of Assisi.
(d) Lives of the Saints.
6. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
(a) A concert.
(b) A circus.
(c) A butterfly garden.
(d) To the zoo.
7. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(b) Try a different drug.
(c) Take Faith to another specialist.
(d) Place Faith in the hospital.
8. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(b) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(c) Dr. Keller.
(d) Dr. Johansen.
9. What group of people come to New Canaan looking for a Messiah?
(a) Jehovan Witness.
(b) Jesus Freaks.
(c) Southern Baptists.
(d) Order of the Great Passion.
10. What is Colin's religious background?
11. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
(b) Girl Scouts.
12. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
13. Where does Mariah find Faith one night at the beginning of September?
(a) In the kitchen fixing a snack.
(b) At the top of the swing set.
(c) Downstairs watching TV.
(d) Walking down the road.
14. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
(c) New Canaan.
15. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
(a) Faith White.
(b) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
(d) A young woman whose parents died recently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Ian write in 1997?
2. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
3. What does Mariah hear in the night when she thinks she hears Colin?
4. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
5. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)