Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
The grocery store was closed.
2. What has Mariah's mother just purchased at the beginning of the novel?
A coffee table.
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
4. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
5. What is Colin's job?
6. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
7. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
8. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
To get a leotard.
This section contains 4,279 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)