|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) To take Faith to another specialist.
(b) To get away from the crowds at the house.
(c) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(d) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
2. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
(c) Sesame Street.
3. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
(a) Kisses Faith's palms.
(b) Takes her to Mariah.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Sings a lullaby.
4. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
(a) The police.
(b) Colin and Jessica.
(c) Ian Fletcher and a crowd of people.
(d) Her mother.
5. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) When Peace Like a River.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(c) How Great Thou Art.
(d) I Believe in Miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
2. What language does Father MacReady think Faith spoke when she bled from her hands and side?
3. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
4. On the witness stand, what does Ian compare Mariah to?
5. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)