|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
2. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
3. What does Ian say when Metz asks him if he believes in God?
(a) "I'm not sure."
(c) "The jury is out on that one."
4. What does Faith say when she states everything will be okay when Saganoff films at the White home?
(a) "Mommy, I won't mention God."
(b) "Mommy, I won't call her a name."
(c) "Mommy, I know what to say."
(d) "God's taking care of it."
5. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(a) Show tunes.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Celtic music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah hear in the night when she thinks she hears Colin?
2. Why does Mariah think Faith is so much sicker in December than she was before?
3. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
4. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
5. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)