|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
(b) New Canaan Courthouse.
(c) Grafton County Superior Court.
(d) Lancaster Superior Court.
2. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
(a) "I don't like you."
(b) "Go away."
(c) "You hurt my grandmother."
(d) "Leave me alone."
3. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Her lawyer.
4. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
5. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) To get away from the crowds at the house.
(b) To take Faith to another specialist.
(c) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(d) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
2. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
3. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
4. What language does Father MacReady think Faith spoke when she bled from her hands and side?
5. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)