|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Joan research Munchausen by Proxy?
(c) Her paralegal.
(d) Dr. Blumberg.
2. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
(a) To get a book her guard told her about.
(b) To get a book her teacher told her about.
(c) To get a book her teacher read aloud in class.
(d) Because some of her friends are going to be there.
3. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
(a) A smile.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A tear.
(d) A frown.
4. On the "Hollywood Tonight!" show, with the footage from the White home, what does Saganoff say is the greatest miracle?
(a) The way Faith's mother is struggling to keep a level head and a loving home for her daughter.
(b) Faith's ability to heal.
(c) The support of Mariah's mother.
(d) The way Mariah protects Faith.
5. What does Faith say God smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
2. Who comes to see Mariah the night before the hearing?
3. What psychologist does Joan put on the stand on December 6?
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
5. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)