|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(b) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(c) Dr. Johansen.
(d) Dr. Keller.
2. Who does Joan bring to the courtroom on December 6?
3. What happens in operating room number three when Faith is in the hospital, bleeding from her hands and side?
(a) A man recovers from a fatal heart attack.
(b) A woman recovers from a stroke.
(c) A man dies from a heart attack.
(d) Faith's wounds are plugged.
4. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
(a) New Canaan.
5. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) A piece of styrofoam.
(b) An x-ray.
(c) A cherry danish.
(d) A drawing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
2. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
3. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
4. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
5. What is Colin's job?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)