|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) The Whites' house.
(b) To a restaurant for lunch.
(c) To visit a sick parishioner.
(d) To his home.
2. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
(a) He is meeting Jessica there.
(b) He misses Faith.
(c) He is meeting Mariah there.
(d) He is meeting Faith there.
3. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(c) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
4. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
(a) Get a bikini wax.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Jump off a bridge.
(d) Weed her garden.
5. What does Faith ride at the circus?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) One of the clown's cars.
(c) A pony.
(d) An elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah make for a living?
2. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
3. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
4. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
5. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)