|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) To take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(c) To get away from the crowds at the house.
(d) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
2. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Kisses Faith's palms.
(c) Sings a lullaby.
(d) Takes her to Mariah.
3. Why can't Dr. Birch speak to Faith?
(a) Kenzie will not allow him to speak to her.
(b) Dr. Blumberg will not allow him to speak with her.
(c) Millie will not allow him to speak with her.
(d) She is comatosed.
4. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
5. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Billy Graham.
(b) Jerry Falwell.
(c) Steven Spielberg.
(d) Bill Clinton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychologist does Joan put on the stand on December 6?
2. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
3. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
4. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
5. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)