|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he was sick.
(b) That his father was sick.
(c) That he had a date
(d) That his mother was sick.
2. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
(a) New Canaan.
(c) New London.
3. What does Mariah tell Saganoff they are having for lunch as Mariah fixes lunch for Faith?
(a) "We're just having scrambled eggs and toast."
(b) "We're just having loaves and fishes."
(c) "We're just having mac and cheese."
(d) "We're just having peanut butter and jelly."
4. What does Dr. Blumberg say about Faith's condition at 2:00 a.m. on December 5?
(a) She has stopped bleeding.
(b) She is dying.
(c) Her temperature is dropping.
(d) She is waking up.
5. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A piece of styrofoam.
(c) A cherry danish.
(d) A drawing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit in the hospital the morning after Faith is admitted to the hospital, bleeding from her hands and side?
2. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
3. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
4. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
5. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)