|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
2. Who is reading to Faith while she is unconscious in the hospital?
(b) Father MacReady.
3. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
(a) Weed her garden.
(b) Get a bikini wax.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Jump off a bridge.
4. What does Faith ride at the circus?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) An elephant.
(c) One of the clown's cars.
(d) A pony.
5. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
(a) "I don't like you."
(b) "You hurt my grandmother."
(c) "Leave me alone."
(d) "Go away."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mariah is not allowed to visit Faith, how does she learn about Faith's deteriorating condition?
2. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
3. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
4. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
5. What has Mariah's mother just purchased at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)