|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Father Confessor.
(b) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(c) Advocate for Visionaries.
(d) Devils Advocate.
2. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
(a) A concert.
(b) A butterfly garden.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) A circus.
3. On the "Hollywood Tonight!" show, with the footage from the White home, what does Saganoff say is the greatest miracle?
(a) The way Faith's mother is struggling to keep a level head and a loving home for her daughter.
(b) The support of Mariah's mother.
(c) The way Mariah protects Faith.
(d) Faith's ability to heal.
4. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
(a) Was hurt by a dog.
(b) Was run over by a car.
(c) Ran away.
5. What does Mariah dream while Faith is in the hospital and she is not allowed to visit?
(a) That she talks to Faith's God.
(b) That she marries Ian.
(c) That Faith takes God's hand and walks into a garden.
(d) That she is visiting Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
2. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
3. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
4. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
5. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)