|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) An Episcopalian priest.
2. Who is reading to Faith while she is unconscious in the hospital?
(a) Father MacReady.
3. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
(a) To get a book her teacher told her about.
(b) Because some of her friends are going to be there.
(c) To get a book her guard told her about.
(d) To get a book her teacher read aloud in class.
4. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) When Peace Like a River.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(c) How Great Thou Art.
(d) I Believe in Miracles.
5. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
(a) That Mariah was in a mental institution.
(b) That Colin and Mariah filed bankruptcy.
(c) That Mariah was married before she married Colin.
(d) That Colin and Mariah got a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
2. What happens in operating room number three when Faith is in the hospital, bleeding from her hands and side?
3. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
4. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
5. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)