|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
2. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To get some gas.
(c) To get some games for Faith.
(d) To get groceries.
3. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To visit a sick parishioner.
(b) To his home.
(c) The Whites' house.
(d) To a restaurant for lunch.
4. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
(b) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(c) As Lazarous.
(d) As the grandmother of Faith.
5. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her it was a reporter.
(b) She tells her Ian called.
(c) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(d) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah hear in the night when she thinks she hears Colin?
2. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
3. Who is Metz's expert on Munchausen by Proxy?
4. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
5. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)