|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
(a) She made one for Princess Diana.
(b) She made one for Chelsea Clinton.
(c) She made one for Madonna.
(d) She made a replica of Buckingham Palace.
2. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
(a) Colin and Jessica.
(b) The police.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Ian Fletcher and a crowd of people.
3. Why does Millie tell Mariah that she has to go to Millie's home?
(a) To get Millie's medication.
(b) To get Millie's glasses.
(c) To get Millie's purse.
(d) To get Millie's billfold.
4. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) A piece of styrofoam.
(b) A drawing.
(c) An x-ray.
(d) A cherry danish.
5. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(a) Colonial House.
(d) Gingerbread Cape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Faith in?
2. What psychologist does Joan put on the stand on December 6?
3. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
5. What does Mariah make for a living?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)