|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
(a) They bury it.
(b) They put it in the garbage.
(c) They rip it into shreds.
(d) They burn it.
2. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
(a) A soap opera.
(b) A syndicated sitcom.
(c) Martha Stewart.
(d) Ian Fletcher's show.
3. What language does Father MacReady think Faith spoke when she bled from her hands and side?
4. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The library was closed.
(b) Colin asked them to stay home.
(c) They are always home this time of day.
(d) The grocery store was closed.
5. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) Mariah calls him.
(b) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
(c) He watches Ian's show.
(d) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Mariah go to see Faith during a short recess during the hearing?
2. What expert did Ian find to testify about Munchausen Syndrome and Somatoform disorder?
3. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
4. What book did Ian write in 1997?
5. What is Mariah's religious background?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)