|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Call her grandmother.
(b) Run away.
(c) Fix breakfast.
(d) Call her father.
2. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
(a) Ian Fletcher's show.
(b) A soap opera.
(c) A syndicated sitcom.
(d) Martha Stewart.
3. What disease does one of Metz'a female associates suggest they research for the White case?
(a) Osgood-Schlatters disease.
(b) Childhood schizophrenia.
(c) Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.
4. What does Petra Saganoff film at Mariah's home?
(a) An interview with Mariah and her lawyer.
(b) An interview with Mariah.
(c) An interview with Mariah and Faith.
(d) Background footage with no dialogue.
5. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
(a) They rip it into shreds.
(b) They bury it.
(c) They put it in the garbage.
(d) They burn it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
2. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
3. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
4. What language does Father MacReady think Faith spoke when she bled from her hands and side?
5. Who does Joan bring to the courtroom on December 6?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)