|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
(a) In the evening he goes to where he can watch her bedroom window.
(b) Her mother tells him when to call.
(c) They have a signal worked out.
(d) He has repositioned the Winnebago to face Mariah's bedroom.
2. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To his home.
(b) To visit a sick parishioner.
(c) The Whites' house.
(d) To a restaurant for lunch.
3. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A story book.
4. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Baking cookies.
(c) Playing outside.
(d) Rollerblading in the house.
5. On the witness stand, what does Ian compare Mariah to?
(a) A lion and her cub.
(b) A dog and her puppies.
(c) A mother bear and her cub.
(d) A cat with her kittens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faith ride at the circus?
2. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
3. What expert did Ian find to testify about Munchausen Syndrome and Somatoform disorder?
4. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
5. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)