|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) She could see God on her ceiling.
(b) God was dead.
(c) She believed she talked to God.
(d) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
2. Who does Father MacReady see at the hospital chapel?
(a) Father Rampini.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
(d) Rabbi Weissman.
3. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(d) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
4. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Andrew Stein.
(b) Joan Standish.
(c) Jane Sanders.
(d) John Smythe.
5. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) Lancaster Superior Court.
(b) Grafton County Superior Court.
(c) New Canaan Courthouse.
(d) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah tell Saganoff they are having for lunch as Mariah fixes lunch for Faith?
2. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
3. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
4. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
5. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)