|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(d) A mall.
2. What grade is Faith in?
(a) Third grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
3. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
(a) Petra Saganoff.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(c) CNN News.
(d) NBC Nightly News.
4. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(b) Drink bourbon.
(c) Read her Bible.
(d) Go to church.
5. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(b) The police.
(c) The front door opening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
2. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
3. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
4. What is Mariah's religious background?
5. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)