|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
(a) Dr. Johnson.
(b) Dr. Andrews.
(c) Dr. Brimley.
(d) Dr. Blumberg.
2. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Bernadette Soubirous.
(b) Julie Billiart.
(c) Mary Bartholomeo.
(d) Marie Teresa.
3. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
(a) A tie-dyed shirt.
(b) A prayer cap.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A sports jacket.
4. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
(a) Father Rampini.
(b) Rabbi Weissman.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Rabbi Solomon.
5. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Slams the door in her face.
(d) Waves a rifle around.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
2. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
3. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
4. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
5. What does Faith say God smells like?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)