|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(b) To get away from the crowds at the house.
(c) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
(d) To take Faith to another specialist.
2. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(a) Christianity Today.
3. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) A loud pickup driving by.
(b) Ian's nightmare.
(c) Faith crying.
(d) A raccoon.
4. What is the name of Ian's company?
(a) Atheism Now.
(b) Antirevival Co.
(c) Pagan Productions.
(d) Faith Productions.
5. Where does Mariah find Faith one night at the beginning of September?
(a) Walking down the road.
(b) Downstairs watching TV.
(c) In the kitchen fixing a snack.
(d) At the top of the swing set.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Faith in?
2. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
3. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
4. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
5. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)