|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Devils Advocate.
(b) Advocate for Visionaries.
(c) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(d) Father Confessor.
2. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
3. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Father MacReady.
4. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To get Mariah's purse.
(b) To get a leotard.
(c) To get a bathing suit.
(d) To get a sack lunch.
5. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A Boston Globe reporter.
(b) A New York Times reporter.
(c) New Haven, Register.
(d) An anchor from a major TV network.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
2. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
3. What is the name of Ian's company?
4. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)