|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Place Faith in the hospital.
(b) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(c) Take Faith to another specialist.
(d) Try a different drug.
2. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
(a) Strokes her hand.
(b) Brushes her hair.
(c) Fingers her necklace.
(d) Kisses her.
3. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
(a) He has repositioned the Winnebago to face Mariah's bedroom.
(b) They have a signal worked out.
(c) In the evening he goes to where he can watch her bedroom window.
(d) Her mother tells him when to call.
4. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he had a date
(b) That his mother was sick.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That his father was sick.
5. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
2. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
3. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
4. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
5. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)