|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith ride at the circus?
(a) One of the clown's cars.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A pony.
(d) An elephant.
2. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
(b) A couple with marital problems.
(c) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(d) A man who is suicidal.
3. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
(a) Father MacReady.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
4. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Keller.
(b) Dr. White.
(c) Dr. Johansen.
(d) Dr. Barr.
5. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
(a) She is having trouble reading.
(b) Her teacher will not allow her to talk about her guard.
(c) The boys in her class tease her.
(d) The other children say she is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shekhinah?
2. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
3. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
4. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
5. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)