|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
(a) At an apartment.
(b) At an extended stay hotel.
(c) With a college friend.
(d) With him.
2. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
(a) Electric bill, the phone bill, and divorce decree.
(b) A letter from Ian Fletcher.
(c) A letter from Colin.
(d) Water bill and gas bill.
3. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Experts at the Vatican.
(c) To the other dioceses in New Hampshire.
(d) U.S. Bishops' Conference.
4. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
5. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
(b) Grafton County Superior Court.
(c) New Canaan Courthouse.
(d) Lancaster Superior Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
2. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
3. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
4. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
5. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)