|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) Faith's father.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) Faith's grandmother.
(d) Faith's mother.
2. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) New Haven, Register.
(b) An anchor from a major TV network.
(c) A Boston Globe reporter.
(d) A New York Times reporter.
3. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(a) Celtic music.
(b) Show tunes.
(c) Classical music.
4. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
5. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She faints.
(b) She hides from Ian.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She begins screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
2. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
4. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
5. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)