|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is Santa Claus.
(b) She is the Easter Bunny.
(c) She is the Tooth Fairy.
(d) She is the Virgin Mary.
2. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(c) Christianity Today.
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) An emergency motion from Metz.
(b) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(c) There is an important phone call.
(d) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
4. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(a) Father MacReady.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her lawyer.
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Malcom Metz.
(b) Bart McBride.
(c) David Rabinowitz.
(d) Allen McManus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
2. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
3. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
4. What is Colin's religious background?
5. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)