|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(b) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(c) It is an optical illusion.
(d) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
2. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
3. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Foxe's Martyrs.
(b) Saints of Assisi.
(c) Saints for Young People.
(d) Lives of the Saints.
4. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
5. What is Shekhinah?
(a) The glory of God.
(b) A special prayer to God.
(c) The female part of God.
(d) The altar of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
2. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
3. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
4. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
5. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)