|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(a) A mall.
2. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
3. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She goes inside the house.
(d) She drives off in her car.
4. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) God was dead.
(b) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(c) She could see God on her ceiling.
(d) She believed she talked to God.
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) David Rabinowitz.
(b) Bart McBride.
(c) Allen McManus.
(d) Malcom Metz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
2. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
3. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
4. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
5. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)