|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) Mental-health days.
(b) You and me days.
(c) Freedom days.
(d) Fun days.
2. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Place Faith in the hospital.
(b) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(c) Take Faith to another specialist.
(d) Try a different drug.
3. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A couple with marital problems.
(b) A man who is suicidal.
(c) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(d) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
4. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A traveling salesman.
(b) An Episcopalian priest.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A doctor.
5. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
2. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
3. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
4. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
5. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)