|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
(a) Electric bill, the phone bill, and divorce decree.
(b) A letter from Colin.
(c) A letter from Ian Fletcher.
(d) Water bill and gas bill.
2. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(b) An emergency motion from Metz.
(c) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(d) There is an important phone call.
3. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(a) Show tunes.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Celtic music.
4. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
(a) Brushes her hair.
(b) Strokes her hand.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Fingers her necklace.
5. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To a restaurant for lunch.
(b) The Whites' house.
(c) To his home.
(d) To visit a sick parishioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
2. What is Kabbalah?
3. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
4. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
5. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)