|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
(a) She goes inside the house.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She drives off in her car.
2. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) Andrew McPhilips.
(b) David Browleigh.
(c) Philip McMann.
(d) Alan McManus.
3. What book did Ian write in 1997?
(a) Who is God?
(b) God Who?
4. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Bernadette Soubirous.
(b) Mary Bartholomeo.
(c) Julie Billiart.
(d) Marie Teresa.
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Malcom Metz.
(b) David Rabinowitz.
(c) Allen McManus.
(d) Bart McBride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
2. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
3. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
4. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
5. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)