|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As Lazarous.
(b) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(c) As the grandmother of Faith.
(d) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
2. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(b) An emergency motion from Metz.
(c) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(d) There is an important phone call.
3. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That his father was sick.
(b) That his mother was sick.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That he had a date
4. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(b) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
5. What grade is Faith in?
(a) First grade.
(b) Second grade.
(c) Third grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
2. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
3. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
4. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
5. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)