|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(b) Play on the teeter totter.
(c) Go for a walk in the woods.
(d) Play tag.
2. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Jerry Falwell.
(b) Steven Spielberg.
(c) Billy Graham.
(d) Bill Clinton.
3. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(c) Place Faith in the hospital.
(d) Try a different drug.
4. What book did Ian write in 1997?
(a) Who is God?
(c) God Who?
5. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
(a) To get a book her guard told her about.
(b) To get a book her teacher read aloud in class.
(c) To get a book her teacher told her about.
(d) Because some of her friends are going to be there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
2. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
4. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
5. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)