|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) There is an important phone call.
(b) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) An emergency motion from Metz.
2. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To his home.
(b) The Whites' house.
(c) To visit a sick parishioner.
(d) To a restaurant for lunch.
3. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
(a) Dr. Daniel Solomon.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Dr. Epstein.
(d) Rabbi David.
4. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Drink bourbon.
(c) Read her Bible.
(d) Go to church.
5. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An Episcopalian priest.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A traveling salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
2. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
3. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
4. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
5. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)