|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
(a) Ian Fletcher and a crowd of people.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The police.
(d) Colin and Jessica.
2. What does Jessica tell Colin at the beginning of September?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She does not love him any more.
(c) She wants to get married right away.
(d) She has cancer.
3. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(b) Dr. Keller.
(c) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(d) Dr. Johansen.
4. On September 29, what wakes Faith in the night?
(a) She hears a noise outside.
(b) Her hands hurt.
(c) She falls out of bed.
(d) She hears her mother crying.
5. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
2. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
3. What grade is Faith in?
4. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
5. What is the name of Ian's company?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)