|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(a) Over 50.
(b) Around 30.
2. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) She believed she talked to God.
(b) God was dead.
(c) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(d) She could see God on her ceiling.
3. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints for Young People.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Foxe's Martyrs.
(d) Saints of Assisi.
4. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Keller.
(b) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(c) Dr. Johansen.
(d) Dr. Grady DeVries.
5. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A couple with marital problems.
(b) A man who is suicidal.
(c) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(d) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
2. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
3. What is the name of Ian's company?
4. Where did Colin send Mariah after his first infidelity?
5. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)