|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colin's religious background?
2. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
(a) In a subcompact.
(b) In a BMW.
(c) In a Mercedes Benz.
(d) In a Winnebago.
3. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To get a sack lunch.
(b) To get a leotard.
(c) To get Mariah's purse.
(d) To get a bathing suit.
4. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Jane Sanders.
(b) John Smythe.
(c) Andrew Stein.
(d) Joan Standish.
5. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A Boston Globe reporter.
(b) New Haven, Register.
(c) An anchor from a major TV network.
(d) A New York Times reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
2. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
3. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
4. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
5. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)