|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Place Faith in the hospital.
(b) Try a different drug.
(c) Take Faith to another specialist.
(d) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
2. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(c) A pyschiatrist.
(d) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
3. On September 29, what wakes Faith in the night?
(a) She hears her mother crying.
(b) Her hands hurt.
(c) She falls out of bed.
(d) She hears a noise outside.
4. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To get a bathing suit.
(b) To get a leotard.
(c) To get a sack lunch.
(d) To get Mariah's purse.
5. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
(a) She made one for Princess Diana.
(b) She made one for Madonna.
(c) She made one for Chelsea Clinton.
(d) She made a replica of Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
2. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
4. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
5. What is Mariah's mother's name?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)