|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Jane Sanders.
(b) Joan Standish.
(c) Andrew Stein.
(d) John Smythe.
2. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Foxe's Martyrs.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Saints of Assisi.
(d) Saints for Young People.
3. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She has a swollen artery.
(b) She has a blood clot.
(c) She does not have a brain tumor.
(d) She has a brain tumor.
4. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
(a) Mother Teresa.
(b) Agnes of God.
(c) Angels with Dirty Faces.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
5. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(b) A pyschiatrist.
(c) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
(d) A Catholic priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
2. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
3. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
4. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
5. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)