|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Keller.
(b) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(c) Dr. Johansen.
(d) Dr. Grady DeVries.
2. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
(a) Go ask your mother for a pain pill.
(b) It will only hurt for a little while.
(c) Put ice on your hands.
(d) It is pins and needles.
3. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) A novel.
(b) Colin's watch.
(c) A Bible.
(d) All the sharp objects.
4. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A New York Times reporter.
(b) An anchor from a major TV network.
(c) A Boston Globe reporter.
(d) New Haven, Register.
5. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
(c) A football game.
(d) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
2. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
3. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
4. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)