|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
(a) A football game.
(d) High school.
2. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(b) Gingerbread Cape.
(d) Colonial House.
3. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
(a) New London.
(d) New Canaan.
4. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
5. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To get a leotard.
(b) To get Mariah's purse.
(c) To get a bathing suit.
(d) To get a sack lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mariah's religious background?
2. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
3. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
4. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
5. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)