|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) A novel.
(b) All the sharp objects.
(c) Colin's watch.
(d) A Bible.
2. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
(a) A month.
(b) Six days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
3. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
(a) It will only hurt for a little while.
(b) Go ask your mother for a pain pill.
(c) Put ice on your hands.
(d) It is pins and needles.
4. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Jerry Falwell.
(b) Steven Spielberg.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Billy Graham.
5. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
(b) Girl Scouts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
2. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
3. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
4. What does Mariah hear in the night when she thinks she hears Colin?
5. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)