|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(c) Try a different drug.
(d) Place Faith in the hospital.
2. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
3. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
(c) New Canaan.
(d) New London.
4. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Foxe's Martyrs.
(b) Saints of Assisi.
(c) Lives of the Saints.
(d) Saints for Young People.
5. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
(d) A pyschiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people come to New Canaan looking for a Messiah?
2. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
3. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
4. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
5. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)