|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mariah's mother's name?
(a) Adara Feinberg.
(b) Esther Adelman.
(c) Millie Epstein.
(d) Mariam Goldstein.
2. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
(a) She made a replica of Buckingham Palace.
(b) She made one for Madonna.
(c) She made one for Princess Diana.
(d) She made one for Chelsea Clinton.
3. Where does Mariah find Faith one night at the beginning of September?
(a) In the kitchen fixing a snack.
(b) At the top of the swing set.
(c) Walking down the road.
(d) Downstairs watching TV.
4. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) A circus.
(c) A butterfly garden.
(d) A concert.
5. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
(a) Brushes her hair.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Fingers her necklace.
(d) Strokes her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Faith want to find?
2. What is Mariah's religious background?
3. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
4. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
5. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)