|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mariah's religious background?
2. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) An anchor from a major TV network.
(b) New Haven, Register.
(c) A Boston Globe reporter.
(d) A New York Times reporter.
3. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
(a) When she was in college.
(b) After Faith was born.
(c) When she was in high school.
(d) When she was at Greenhaven.
4. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints for Young People.
(b) Foxe's Martyrs.
(c) Lives of the Saints.
(d) Saints of Assisi.
5. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
(a) A young woman whose parents died recently.
(b) Faith White.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
(d) A widow who recently lost her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
2. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
3. What is the name of Ian's company?
4. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
5. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)