|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) Colin's watch.
(b) A Bible.
(c) All the sharp objects.
(d) A novel.
2. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(a) Over 50.
(d) Around 30.
3. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A New York Times reporter.
(b) A Boston Globe reporter.
(c) An anchor from a major TV network.
(d) New Haven, Register.
4. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
(d) A pyschiatrist.
5. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
(a) A young woman whose parents died recently.
(b) Rabbi Solomon.
(c) Faith White.
(d) A widow who recently lost her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
2. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
3. What book does Faith want to find?
4. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
5. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)