|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) Mental-health days.
(b) Fun days.
(c) Freedom days.
(d) You and me days.
2. What does Faith ride at the circus?
(a) A pony.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) One of the clown's cars.
(d) An elephant.
3. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
(a) Colin and Jessica.
(b) The police.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Ian Fletcher and a crowd of people.
4. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
(a) New Canaan.
(b) New London.
5. What does Mariah make for a living?
(b) Handmade journals.
(c) Decorative signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Faith want to find?
2. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
3. What is Colin's religious background?
4. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
5. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)