|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
(a) A neighbor.
(c) Mariah's best friend.
(d) Colin and another woman.
2. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
(a) Water bill and gas bill.
(b) A letter from Ian Fletcher.
(c) A letter from Colin.
(d) Electric bill, the phone bill, and divorce decree.
3. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Marie Teresa.
(b) Mary Bartholomeo.
(c) Bernadette Soubirous.
(d) Julie Billiart.
4. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Andrew Stein.
(b) Joan Standish.
(c) John Smythe.
(d) Jane Sanders.
5. What is Colin's job?
(c) Sales manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. On September 29, what wakes Faith in the night?
2. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
3. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
4. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
5. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)