|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
(a) Three days.
(b) A month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(a) Colonial House.
(d) Gingerbread Cape.
3. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She does not have a brain tumor.
(b) She has a swollen artery.
(c) She has a brain tumor.
(d) She has a blood clot.
4. What does Faith ride at the circus?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) One of the clown's cars.
(d) A pony.
5. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
(a) They are deeply religious.
(b) They are odd.
(c) They are lunatics.
(d) They must be from a cult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
2. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
3. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
5. What does Jessica tell Colin at the beginning of September?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)