|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Faith in?
(a) Third grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
2. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Place Faith in the hospital.
(c) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(d) Try a different drug.
3. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints for Young People.
(b) Foxe's Martyrs.
(c) Lives of the Saints.
(d) Saints of Assisi.
4. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A man who is suicidal.
(b) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(c) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
(d) A couple with marital problems.
5. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Marie Teresa.
(b) Julie Billiart.
(c) Bernadette Soubirous.
(d) Mary Bartholomeo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
2. What is Mariah's mother's name?
3. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
4. What is Mariah's religious background?
5. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)