|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints for Young People.
(b) Saints of Assisi.
(c) Foxe's Martyrs.
(d) Lives of the Saints.
2. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) John Smythe.
(b) Jane Sanders.
(c) Joan Standish.
(d) Andrew Stein.
3. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
4. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) Three days.
(d) Six days.
5. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
(a) A letter from Colin.
(b) A letter from Ian Fletcher.
(c) Electric bill, the phone bill, and divorce decree.
(d) Water bill and gas bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
2. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
4. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
5. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)