|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
(a) She drives off in her car.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She goes inside the house.
(d) She has a heart attack.
2. What is the name of Ian's company?
(a) Faith Productions.
(b) Atheism Now.
(c) Pagan Productions.
(d) Antirevival Co.
3. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
4. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(b) A couple with marital problems.
(c) A man who is suicidal.
(d) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
5. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints of Assisi.
(b) Foxe's Martyrs.
(c) Lives of the Saints.
(d) Saints for Young People.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
2. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
3. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
4. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
5. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)