|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(c) Christianity Today.
2. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(a) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
(c) A pyschiatrist.
(d) A Catholic priest.
3. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
(a) Ran away.
(b) Was run over by a car.
(c) Was hurt by a dog.
4. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
(a) To get a book her teacher read aloud in class.
(b) Because some of her friends are going to be there.
(c) To get a book her teacher told her about.
(d) To get a book her guard told her about.
5. What is the name of Ian's company?
(a) Faith Productions.
(b) Antirevival Co.
(c) Pagan Productions.
(d) Atheism Now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
2. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
3. What group of people come to New Canaan looking for a Messiah?
4. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
5. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)