|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mariah make for a living?
(b) Decorative signs.
(c) Handmade journals.
2. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
(a) A smile.
(b) A frown.
(c) A tear.
(d) A butterfly.
3. What has Mariah's mother just purchased at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new sofa.
(c) A present for Faith.
(d) A coffee table.
4. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) Freedom days.
(b) Mental-health days.
(c) You and me days.
(d) Fun days.
5. What is Colin's job?
(a) Sales manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
2. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
3. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
4. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
5. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)