|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mariah's dollhouses become famous?
(a) She made one for Madonna.
(b) She made a replica of Buckingham Palace.
(c) She made one for Chelsea Clinton.
(d) She made one for Princess Diana.
2. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
3. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The library was closed.
(b) They are always home this time of day.
(c) The grocery store was closed.
(d) Colin asked them to stay home.
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
(a) A letter from Colin.
(b) Electric bill, the phone bill, and divorce decree.
(c) A letter from Ian Fletcher.
(d) Water bill and gas bill.
5. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
(a) It will only hurt for a little while.
(b) Go ask your mother for a pain pill.
(c) It is pins and needles.
(d) Put ice on your hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
2. What does Jessica tell Colin at the beginning of September?
3. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
4. What is Mariah's religious background?
5. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)