|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
(a) Darthmouth College's Baker Library.
(c) Yale library.
(d) Harvard library.
2. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To get a sack lunch.
(b) To get Mariah's purse.
(c) To get a bathing suit.
(d) To get a leotard.
3. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
(a) A month.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) God was dead.
(b) She could see God on her ceiling.
(c) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(d) She believed she talked to God.
5. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Marie Teresa.
(b) Bernadette Soubirous.
(c) Mary Bartholomeo.
(d) Julie Billiart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica tell Colin at the beginning of September?
2. What book does Faith want to find?
3. What is Colin's religious background?
4. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
5. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)