|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people come to New Canaan looking for a Messiah?
(a) Order of the Great Passion.
(b) Jehovan Witness.
(c) Jesus Freaks.
(d) Southern Baptists.
2. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) Freedom days.
(b) Mental-health days.
(c) Fun days.
(d) You and me days.
3. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(b) God was dead.
(c) She believed she talked to God.
(d) She could see God on her ceiling.
4. Where did Colin send Mariah after his first infidelity?
(d) New London.
5. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The grocery store was closed.
(b) The library was closed.
(c) Colin asked them to stay home.
(d) They are always home this time of day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
2. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
3. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
5. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)