|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Keller.
(b) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(c) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(d) Dr. Johansen.
2. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Colin and another woman.
(d) Mariah's best friend.
3. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
(a) Bernadette Soubirous.
(b) Julie Billiart.
(c) Mary Bartholomeo.
(d) Marie Teresa.
4. What book does Faith want to find?
(a) The Littlest Angel.
(b) Hebrews 11.
(c) Psalm 23.
(d) Where the Wild Things Are.
5. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) You and me days.
(b) Fun days.
(c) Freedom days.
(d) Mental-health days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
2. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
3. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
4. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
5. What is the name of Ian's company?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)