|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mariah's mother just purchased at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A new car.
(b) A present for Faith.
(c) A new sofa.
(d) A coffee table.
2. On the "Hollywood Tonight!" show, with the footage from the White home, what does Saganoff say is the greatest miracle?
(a) The way Mariah protects Faith.
(b) Faith's ability to heal.
(c) The way Faith's mother is struggling to keep a level head and a loving home for her daughter.
(d) The support of Mariah's mother.
3. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(d) Christianity Today.
4. What unexpected witness does Metz call to the stand after Ian?
(a) Father MacReady.
(b) Allen McManus.
(c) Lacey Rodriguez.
(d) Millie Epstein.
5. What disease does one of Metz'a female associates suggest they research for the White case?
(b) Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.
(c) Childhood schizophrenia.
(d) Osgood-Schlatters disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
2. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
3. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
4. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
5. Who does Mariah see at the grocery store on October 28?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)