|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ian's company?
(a) Faith Productions.
(b) Atheism Now.
(c) Antirevival Co.
(d) Pagan Productions.
2. What does Mariah tell Saganoff they are having for lunch as Mariah fixes lunch for Faith?
(a) "We're just having scrambled eggs and toast."
(b) "We're just having mac and cheese."
(c) "We're just having peanut butter and jelly."
(d) "We're just having loaves and fishes."
3. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is Santa Claus.
(b) She is the Virgin Mary.
(c) She is the Easter Bunny.
(d) She is the Tooth Fairy.
4. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
(a) Dr. Daniel Solomon.
(b) Rabbi David.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Dr. Epstein.
5. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(a) Unlimited access to Colin.
(c) Access to Faith.
(d) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
4. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
5. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)