|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To get a sack lunch.
(b) To get a leotard.
(c) To get Mariah's purse.
(d) To get a bathing suit.
2. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her it was a reporter.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her Ian called.
(d) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
3. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
4. What does Petra Saganoff film at Mariah's home?
(a) An interview with Mariah and Faith.
(b) An interview with Mariah and her lawyer.
(c) An interview with Mariah.
(d) Background footage with no dialogue.
5. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
(a) The other children say she is crazy.
(b) Her teacher will not allow her to talk about her guard.
(c) The boys in her class tease her.
(d) She is having trouble reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expert did Ian find to testify about Munchausen Syndrome and Somatoform disorder?
2. Where does Faith have to be at one o'clock on Wednesdays?
3. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
4. On the witness stand, what does Ian compare Mariah to?
5. Who does Father MacReady see at the hospital chapel?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)