|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
(a) The other children say she is crazy.
(b) Her teacher will not allow her to talk about her guard.
(c) She is having trouble reading.
(d) The boys in her class tease her.
2. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(c) Try a different drug.
(d) Place Faith in the hospital.
3. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
4. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
(a) At a football game.
(b) She tutored him in French.
(c) Her roommate introduced them.
(d) She tutored him in Spanish.
5. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
2. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
3. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
4. Who comes to see Mariah the night before the hearing?
5. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)