|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mariah is not allowed to visit Faith, how does she learn about Faith's deteriorating condition?
(a) Ian tells her.
(b) Her mother calls.
(c) Colin tells her.
(d) Joan tells her.
2. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(a) The police.
(d) The front door opening.
3. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
4. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(b) Over 50.
(c) Around 30.
5. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
(a) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(b) Faith White.
(c) A young woman whose parents died recently.
(d) Rabbi Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Millie tell Mariah that she has to go to Millie's home?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. What is Mariah's mother's name?
4. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
5. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)