|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) You and me days.
(b) Fun days.
(c) Freedom days.
(d) Mental-health days.
2. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) It is an optical illusion.
(b) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
(c) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(d) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
3. Why does Millie tell Mariah that she has to go to Millie's home?
(a) To get Millie's billfold.
(b) To get Millie's glasses.
(c) To get Millie's purse.
(d) To get Millie's medication.
4. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
(a) She tutored him in French.
(b) She tutored him in Spanish.
(c) Her roommate introduced them.
(d) At a football game.
5. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
(a) Was hurt by a dog.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Was run over by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
2. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
3. What unexpected witness does Metz call to the stand after Ian?
4. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
5. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)