|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
(a) To the other dioceses in New Hampshire.
(b) Experts at the Vatican.
(c) U.S. Bishops' Conference.
(d) The Pope.
2. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She hides from Ian.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She begins screaming.
(d) She faints.
3. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(b) It is an optical illusion.
(c) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(d) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
4. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) New Canaan.
5. What does Father Rampini state is heresy?
(a) That God is visiting Faith in female form.
(b) Faith's claims that she is talking to God.
(c) People stating that Faith has stigmata.
(d) People stating that Faith is a healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. A brain dead woman revives at the hospital. Where is her hospital room located?
2. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
3. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
5. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)