|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Drink bourbon.
(b) Read her Bible.
(c) Go to church.
2. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Waves a rifle around.
(c) Slams the door in her face.
(d) Yells at her.
3. What happens when Mariah sneaks into the hospital to visit Faith on December 5?
(a) Faith's temperature soars even higher.
(b) Faith begins bleeding more profusely.
(c) Faith regains consciousness.
(d) Faith starts bleeding from her feet.
4. What do Mariah and Faith do after Kenzie's first visit?
(a) Play a board game.
(b) Go to the library.
(c) Go outside to play.
(d) Bake cookies.
5. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Andrew Stein.
(b) Joan Standish.
(c) Jane Sanders.
(d) John Smythe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
2. Who does Dr. Blumberg say is the last documented case of stigmata?
3. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
4. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
5. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)