|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in operating room number three when Faith is in the hospital, bleeding from her hands and side?
(a) A woman recovers from a stroke.
(b) A man recovers from a fatal heart attack.
(c) Faith's wounds are plugged.
(d) A man dies from a heart attack.
2. What unexpected witness does Metz call to the stand after Ian?
(a) Allen McManus.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Millie Epstein.
(d) Lacey Rodriguez.
3. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
(b) Yale library.
(c) Darthmouth College's Baker Library.
(d) Harvard library.
4. What does Mariah tell Saganoff they are having for lunch as Mariah fixes lunch for Faith?
(a) "We're just having loaves and fishes."
(b) "We're just having peanut butter and jelly."
(c) "We're just having scrambled eggs and toast."
(d) "We're just having mac and cheese."
5. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Andrew Stein.
(b) Jane Sanders.
(c) John Smythe.
(d) Joan Standish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
2. What is the name of Ian's company?
3. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
4. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
5. What does Ian say when Metz and Joan attempt to depose him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)