|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Johansen.
(b) Dr. Peter Weaver.
(c) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(d) Dr. Keller.
2. What happens in operating room number three when Faith is in the hospital, bleeding from her hands and side?
(a) A man recovers from a fatal heart attack.
(b) A man dies from a heart attack.
(c) A woman recovers from a stroke.
(d) Faith's wounds are plugged.
3. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(c) The front door opening.
(d) The police.
4. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) New Haven, Register.
(b) A New York Times reporter.
(c) An anchor from a major TV network.
(d) A Boston Globe reporter.
5. On the stand, what does Ian give as his profession?
(d) Professional Atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
2. What does Father Rampini state is heresy?
3. What did Colin do when Faith was born?
4. How is Ian's television show best described?
5. Where does Mariah find Faith one night at the beginning of September?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)