|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colin's religious background?
2. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
(a) A smile.
(b) A tear.
(c) A frown.
(d) A butterfly.
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) An emergency motion from Metz.
(b) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(c) There is an important phone call.
(d) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
4. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Place Faith in the hospital.
(c) Try a different drug.
(d) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
5. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A New York Times reporter.
(b) New Haven, Register.
(c) An anchor from a major TV network.
(d) A Boston Globe reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Metz's expert on Munchausen by Proxy?
2. What does Mariah wear to court on October 27?
3. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
4. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
5. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)