|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Andrea VerPloeg.
(b) Kendra Vanderplats.
(c) Rebecca Vandam.
(d) Kenzie van der Hoven.
2. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
(a) CNN News.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(c) Petra Saganoff.
(d) NBC Nightly News.
3. What happens in operating room number three when Faith is in the hospital, bleeding from her hands and side?
(a) Faith's wounds are plugged.
(b) A man dies from a heart attack.
(c) A man recovers from a fatal heart attack.
(d) A woman recovers from a stroke.
4. Who is reading to Faith while she is unconscious in the hospital?
(c) Father MacReady.
5. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Keller.
(b) Dr. Johansen.
(c) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(d) Dr. Peter Weaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
2. What does Mariah dream while Faith is in the hospital and she is not allowed to visit?
3. How is Ian's television show best described?
4. Who comes to see Mariah the night before the hearing?
5. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)