|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Foxe's Martyrs.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Saints for Young People.
(d) Saints of Assisi.
2. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
(a) Billy Graham.
(b) Jerry Falwell.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Steven Spielberg.
3. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
(a) With him.
(b) With a college friend.
(c) At an extended stay hotel.
(d) At an apartment.
4. What is Mariah's mother's name?
(a) Millie Epstein.
(b) Mariam Goldstein.
(c) Adara Feinberg.
(d) Esther Adelman.
5. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) New Haven, Register.
(b) A New York Times reporter.
(c) A Boston Globe reporter.
(d) An anchor from a major TV network.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
2. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
4. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
5. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)