|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
(a) That Mariah was in a mental institution.
(b) That Colin and Mariah filed bankruptcy.
(c) That Mariah was married before she married Colin.
(d) That Colin and Mariah got a divorce.
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A piece of styrofoam.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A cherry danish.
3. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) She could see God on her ceiling.
(b) God was dead.
(c) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(d) She believed she talked to God.
4. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Read her Bible.
(c) Drink bourbon.
(d) Go to church.
5. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The grocery store was closed.
(b) Colin asked them to stay home.
(c) They are always home this time of day.
(d) The library was closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
2. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
3. What book did Ian write in 1997?
4. What grade is Faith in?
5. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)