|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
2. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Call her father.
(b) Fix breakfast.
(c) Call her grandmother.
(d) Run away.
3. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
(a) A pyschiatrist.
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) Rabbi Marvin Weissman.
4. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
(a) Harvard library.
(c) Yale library.
(d) Darthmouth College's Baker Library.
5. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(b) Dr. Johansen.
(c) Dr. Keller.
(d) Dr. Peter Weaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
2. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
3. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
4. What book does Faith want to find?
5. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)