|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Marian and Faith find at home when they return?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Colin and another woman.
(c) Mariah's best friend.
2. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(b) Place Faith in the hospital.
(c) Take Faith to another specialist.
(d) Try a different drug.
3. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
(b) New Canaan.
(d) New London.
4. What does a clown paint on Mariah's face?
(a) A smile.
(b) A tear.
(c) A frown.
(d) A butterfly.
5. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
2. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
3. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
4. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
5. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)