|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
2. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(b) As Lazarous.
(c) As the grandmother of Faith.
(d) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
3. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
(a) Asks him to collaborate on a story.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Yells at him and slams the door.
(d) Congratulates him for his scoop.
4. What is Mariah's religious background?
5. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(b) Gingerbread Cape.
(c) Colonial House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
2. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
3. Where did Colin and Mariah meet?
4. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
5. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)