|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(b) To take Faith to another specialist.
(c) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
(d) To get away from the crowds at the house.
2. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) All the sharp objects.
(b) A Bible.
(c) Colin's watch.
(d) A novel.
3. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
(a) A butterfly garden.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) A concert.
(d) A circus.
4. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is the Virgin Mary.
(b) She is the Easter Bunny.
(c) She is Santa Claus.
(d) She is the Tooth Fairy.
5. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A month.
(d) Six days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
2. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
3. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
4. What is Mariah's mother's name?
5. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)