|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mariah's mother's home called?
(a) Gingerbread Cape.
(c) Colonial House.
2. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
3. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
(a) He misses Faith.
(b) He is meeting Mariah there.
(c) He is meeting Jessica there.
(d) He is meeting Faith there.
4. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(a) The front door opening.
(c) The police.
5. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) All the sharp objects.
(b) Colin's watch.
(c) A novel.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
2. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
3. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
4. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
5. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)