* Mariah and her daughter, Faith, visit Mariah's mother, Millie, who has purchased a "coffin table".
* They leave for Faith's ballet lesson, but realize that Faith forgot her leotard.
* They return home, find Colin is there and rush upstairs to discover Colin and another woman showering together.
* After three days, Mariah is still crying. Millie tells Mariah that nothing is wrong with her and Faith will help her get through the situation.
* After Colin leaves, Faith refuses to talk, and Mariah worries that she is not up to the challenge of trying to reach Faith.
* Mariah is served with divorce papers, and she contacts Joan Standish to represent her.
* Ian Fletcher, a television "anti-evangelist", is searching for a way to boost his ratings.
* Ian's producer, James, likes Ian's idea to search out religious claims around the country and debunk them.
* Faith is injured at...
This section contains 2,731 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)