|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many deep breaths are required for a child having a fit?
2. What do the Palanese do about individuality?
(a) All of the below
(b) They teach others to respect each other's differences
(c) They integrate individuality into acceptance
(d) They assess and classify them
3. What do the two people request of Shanta?
(a) To walk with them to Susila's
(b) To go immediately to see Dr. Robert
(c) To come and have dinner with them
(d) To talk to their mother
4. What was the name of the painter Will took an interest in?
(a) Gorvind Frasner
(b) Gobind Singh
(c) Vincinte Sorral
(d) Govind Singh
5. What makes Murugan glow with enthusiasm?
(a) A Russian prototype grenade launcher
(b) An Italian style motor scooter
(c) An Italian Style coupe speedster
(d) A German engineered tank
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only person Will had ever loved?
2. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
3. Why didn't the Palanese ever export his work?
4. Who is one of Murugan's heroes?
5. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)