|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
(a) Science Fiction
(b) Winning People's Hearts and Minds: One at a Time
(c) Home and Garden
(d) Geology Now
2. What does Shiva-Nataraja do?
(a) Demands obedience
(b) Plays a drum
(c) Rules completely
(d) Dances through planes of existence
3. Who picks Will up?
(a) Vijaya and Leela Rao
(b) The Rani and Murugan
(c) Dr. Robert and Susila
(d) Joe Aldehyde and Mary Farnaby
4. What religious word is mentioned throughout Chapter 10?
5. What do the two people request of Shanta?
(a) To talk to their mother
(b) To go immediately to see Dr. Robert
(c) To walk with them to Susila's
(d) To come and have dinner with them
Short Answer Questions
1. What things are responsible for the mirage of happiness?
2. What was the name of the painter Will took an interest in?
3. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
4. How did Will's Aunt Mary change?
5. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)