|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months did it take Babs to tire of Will?
2. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
3. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
(a) Radha Appu
(b) Dr. MacPhail
(c) Dugald MacPhail
(d) Susila MacPhail
4. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
(a) Half of what Aldehyde will be paying the Raja
(b) Half of what Aldehyde is paying Will
(c) Ten times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(d) Five times what Aldehyde is paying Will
5. What brought this view of humanity on?
(a) A Discovery channel show
(b) His nightmares
(c) Himself as the product of his parents
(d) He witnessed a murder
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
2. Who does Will have an affair with?
3. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
4. Where did Will meet Babs?
5. Why is Pala unpopular?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will initially react to the death of his wife?
2. What does Will notice about Bahu's compliment to Nurse Radha?
3. What was Andrew's first genuinely religious experience?
4. What strikes fear into Will's heart?
5. Why is it seem to be impure to sleep with a woman to the Rani?
6. What seems so foreign about the way the people of Pala deal with fear?
7. What is a MAC?
8. How does Will view sex addicts and how is it viewed on Pala?
9. What do you notice about Radha and Ranga?
10. What intrigues Will about Murugan?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)