|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
2. What is SD?
(a) Sexual Discrimination
(b) Soothing Dialogue
(d) Sensual Dance
3. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(c) Good Morning
(d) Hey you! Wake up!
4. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
(b) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(c) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(d) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
5. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She filed for divorce and sued him
(b) She loved him still, despite everything
(c) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
(d) She hit him and screamed at him
Short Answer Questions
1. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
2. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
4. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
5. What does the boy gesture to Will?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will view sex addicts and how is it viewed on Pala?
2. A tender picture of the doctor's relationship with his wife emerges. What does he feel she brings to the relationship?
3. Define the term "mother" in Palanese terms.
4. Why is it seem to be impure to sleep with a woman to the Rani?
5. What are practices of James and Janet MacPhail on their children that would be outlawed today?
6. How do the Palanese keep from feeling despair when reading about history?
7. What does nurse Radha say the correct way of going about treating someone is?
8. Nurse Radha was offended by Ambassador Bahu before. How?
9. Before Andrew went to Pala, what were his ambitions?
10. What does Will believe was the result of the Rani's teachings to Murugan?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)