Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of marmalade does Will use?
2. Who is one of Murugan's heroes?
(a) Adolph Hitler
(b) Saddam Hussein
(c) George Bush
(d) Fidel Castro
3. What is capable in a very deep trance?
(a) Time distortion
(b) Accurate Clairvoyance
(c) Clear meditation
4. Vijaya compares himself to what animal?
(a) A kitten
(b) A tiger
(c) A gorilla
(d) A bear
5. What makes Murugan glow with enthusiasm?
(a) A Russian prototype grenade launcher
(b) An Italian style motor scooter
(c) A German engineered tank
(d) An Italian Style coupe speedster
6. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
(a) Agriculture, universal debt and planned parenthood
(b) Armaments, universal healthcare and forced obedience
(c) Anger, universal acceptance, and consumerism
(d) Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence
7. What did Susila do that helped her feel better?
(b) Punched Will in the ribs
(c) Hit the dashboard
(d) The Hornpipe
8. Gobind Singh struck up a friendship with who Paris that influenced his work?
(b) Leonardo Da Vinci
(c) Van Gogh
9. Who comes to alert Susila about Lakshmi?
(b) Dr. Robert
10. Where was Dr. Robert serving as a naturalist?
(a) On the Melampus
(b) In Turkey
(c) On the Nautilus
(d) On the Olympus
11. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
(a) Geology Now
(b) Home and Garden
(c) Winning People's Hearts and Minds: One at a Time
(d) Science Fiction
12. What musician does Susila put on?
13. Who calls Will while he is reading?
(c) Dr. Robert
(d) The Rani
14. Who is Muchalinda?
(a) The King of Sweden
(b) The King of Tigers
(c) The King of Snakes
(d) The King of Spiders
15. How did Will feel before he had met Molly?
(b) Free and at peace
(c) Stifled by loneliness
(d) Happily oblivious
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Will feel the moment Molly died?
2. What is the name of the parrot at Vijaya's?
3. Who was the only person Will had ever loved?
4. What does Will describe the Moksha-medicine experience as?
5. What do the Palanese do about individuality?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)