|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buddha sitting on?
(a) A coiled cobra
(b) A stone stage with flowers
(c) His behind in Lotus position
(d) A cylindrical pedestal
2. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
3. How did Will feel before he had met Molly?
(b) Happily oblivious
(c) Stifled by loneliness
(d) Free and at peace
4. God ____ ______ ______?
(a) is punishing me
(b) has merciful wonder
(c) glows and flames
(d) has forgiven me
5. What was Murugan doing while everyone else was having a vision?
(a) Picking his nose
(b) Reading his book
(c) Muttering "this is all so false"
(d) Screaming like a banshee
6. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(a) Quid Pro Quo!
(c) Prove it!
7. Where was Dr. Robert serving as a naturalist?
(a) On the Melampus
(b) On the Olympus
(c) In Turkey
(d) On the Nautilus
8. What did Susila do that helped her feel better?
(a) Hit the dashboard
(b) Punched Will in the ribs
(c) The Hornpipe
9. How old is the baby Shanta is nursing?
(a) Six months
(b) Eight months
(c) Thirteen months
(d) Eighteen months
10. What is Leela's vocation?
(a) She is a teacher of the yoga of love
(b) She is a nurse in training
(c) She is a social worker
(d) She is a scientist
11. What system is affected by the ololiuqui seeds?
(a) The reproductive system
(b) The somatic system
(c) The sensory system
(d) The reticular system
12. What musician does Susila put on?
13. Which ruler does Will imagine when looking at the scarecrows?
(b) King George
(c) King Henry
14. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
(a) He will be endomorphic and viscerotonic
(b) He will be tall and lean
(c) He will be athletic and toned
(d) He will be intelligent and chubby
15. What is a Rakshasi?
(a) A warcry
(b) A demon
(c) A meditation
(d) A culinary dish
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Murugan glow with enthusiasm?
2. Who calls Will while he is reading?
3. How is Artificial Insemination justified religiously?
4. Who does Will ask about when he sees Dr. Robert in the morning?
5. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)