|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(c) Prove it!
(d) Quid Pro Quo!
2. God ____ ______ ______?
(a) has merciful wonder
(b) glows and flames
(c) has forgiven me
(d) is punishing me
3. What was the name of the painter Will took an interest in?
(a) Gobind Singh
(b) Gorvind Frasner
(c) Vincinte Sorral
(d) Govind Singh
4. How did Will view Aunt Mary's love?
(a) As a kind of physical radiation
(b) Like a perpetually blooming flower
(c) It was chokingly powerful
(d) Quiet and serene, like a slow moving river
5. Who calls Will while he is reading?
(b) Dr. Robert
(d) The Rani
6. Who picks Will up?
(a) The Rani and Murugan
(b) Dr. Robert and Susila
(c) Joe Aldehyde and Mary Farnaby
(d) Vijaya and Leela Rao
7. What musician does Susila put on?
8. Who does Will leave with?
(b) The Rani
9. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
(a) He will be intelligent and chubby
(b) He will be tall and lean
(c) He will be athletic and toned
(d) He will be endomorphic and viscerotonic
10. What are the children's chores for the afternoon?
(a) Harvest duty
(b) Clean their rooms
(c) Clean the kitchen
(d) Scarecrow duty
11. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
(a) She was incredibly intelligent
(b) She was a gifted medium and lived until ninety-six
(c) She was an oracle
(d) She was extremely maternal and very healthy
12. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) Virgin Birth and Speculation
(b) Vijaya is Gobind's son
(c) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
(d) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
13. Who is meeting Will and Vijaya upon their arrival at the school?
(a) Dr. Robert and Susila
(b) The Rani and Lord Aldehyde
(c) Mrs. Narayan and Mr. Menon
(d) Murugan and Susila
14. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
15. Who does Will ask about when he sees Dr. Robert in the morning?
(a) Nurse Radha
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet is mentioned?
2. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
3. What is the benefit of being able to enter deep trances?
4. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
5. What religious word is mentioned throughout Chapter 10?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)