|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system is affected by the ololiuqui seeds?
(a) The somatic system
(b) The reticular system
(c) The sensory system
(d) The reproductive system
2. What is the benefit of being able to enter deep trances?
(a) Being able to see bad thing before they happen
(b) Short cuts to memorization
(c) Advanced relaxation
(d) Ability to travel distances without moving
3. Which ruler does Will imagine when looking at the scarecrows?
(a) King George
(b) King Henry
4. What is Murugan looking at that he shouldn't have been?
(a) A book entitled "Taking over the world, in three easy steps!"
(c) A book on "Waging War in a Modern World"
(d) A Sears, Roebuck and Co. catalogue
5. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
(a) Agriculture, universal debt and planned parenthood
(b) Anger, universal acceptance, and consumerism
(c) Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence
(d) Armaments, universal healthcare and forced obedience
6. What did Susila do that helped her feel better?
(b) Hit the dashboard
(c) Punched Will in the ribs
(d) The Hornpipe
7. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) Virgin Birth and Speculation
(b) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
(c) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
(d) Vijaya is Gobind's son
8. What lands on the altar in the service?
(a) A feather
(b) A Mynah bird
(c) A brightly colored beetle
(d) A grey bird with a crimson head
9. What is the name of the play that Mary likes?
(a) Cats in Pala
(b) Oedipus in Pala
(c) Romeo and Juliet
(d) King Lear in Pala
10. What is a Palanese criterion of a good school?
(a) Creating strength for the state
(b) Creating puppets out of children
(c) Winning scholarships
11. What are the scarecrows?
(a) Great big owls that flap their wings
(b) Gigantic crows
(c) Life sized marionettes
(d) Clothes, stuffed with hay on poles
12. How does WIll react to the Rani's letter?
(a) With inner violent anger
(b) With joy
(c) With the calm air of servitude
(d) With indifference
13. What things are responsible for the mirage of happiness?
(a) Technology and gadgetry
(b) Toys, pills and non-stop distractions
(c) Food, drugs, and television
(d) Self delusion, denial and self depreciation
14. What fruit does Susila compare Nirvana to?
(a) A supermandarine
(b) A pear
(c) A banana
(d) A supermango
15. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
(a) He will be tall and lean
(b) He will be intelligent and chubby
(c) He will be athletic and toned
(d) He will be endomorphic and viscerotonic
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is the Service given in?
2. What is the last word the Mynahs spoke?
3. Who turns out to be the father of the baby Shanta is nursing?
4. What makes Murugan glow with enthusiasm?
5. Who does Will leave with?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)