|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Rani address Will?
(a) My dear Farnaby
(b) Darling Will
(c) Dearest Will
(d) Mon cher Farnaby
2. What does Shiva-Nataraja do?
(a) Rules completely
(b) Demands obedience
(c) Dances through planes of existence
(d) Plays a drum
3. What are the scarecrows?
(a) Clothes, stuffed with hay on poles
(b) Great big owls that flap their wings
(c) Gigantic crows
(d) Life sized marionettes
4. What does the Rani think about a MAC?
(a) The idea even is blasphemy, only God can create mothers
(b) Its a good idea and she likes it
(c) Its a good idea for everyone else, but not good enough for her son
(d) She doesn't care one way or the other about it
5. Who was the only person Will had ever loved?
(d) His Aunt Mary
6. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(b) Quid Pro Quo!
(d) Prove it!
7. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
(b) Virgin Birth and Speculation
(c) Vijaya is Gobind's son
(d) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
8. What language is the Service given in?
9. What is the last word the Mynahs spoke?
10. What is the name of the parrot at Vijaya's?
11. Which ruler does Will imagine when looking at the scarecrows?
(a) King George
(b) King Henry
12. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
(a) Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence
(b) Agriculture, universal debt and planned parenthood
(c) Anger, universal acceptance, and consumerism
(d) Armaments, universal healthcare and forced obedience
13. Who does Will leave with?
(a) The Rani
14. How did Will feel the moment Molly died?
(a) Elated and grateful that he was free of their marriage
(b) Relieved that he could truly be with Babs
(c) Indifferent to her suffering and death
(d) Remorseful that his actions had caused her death
15. What is capable in a very deep trance?
(b) Time distortion
(c) Accurate Clairvoyance
(d) Clear meditation
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the Palanese ever export his work?
2. What system is affected by the ololiuqui seeds?
3. What could prevent the spread of Palanese knowledge of happiness to other countries?
4. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
5. What does Will say about the light?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)