|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Will's Aunt Mary change?
(a) She went from being totally beautiful and appealing to being haggard and ugly
(b) She went from being someone he loved to someone he hated
(c) She went from being loving, giving and charitable to hating everyone who wasn't sick
(d) She went from being an escape from his parents to being a regretted trip
2. How is it that he fathered their child?
(a) Vijaya is Gobind's son
(b) Virgin Birth and Speculation
(c) He preformed the Yoga of Love with Shanta
(d) Deep Freeze and Artificial Insemination
3. Why didn't the Palanese ever export his work?
(a) They are ashamed of his work, so never let the public see it
(b) His work was never copywritten
(c) They like his work too much to export it
(d) They bought it all
4. What is Murugan looking at that he shouldn't have been?
(a) A Sears, Roebuck and Co. catalogue
(b) A book on "Waging War in a Modern World"
(c) A book entitled "Taking over the world, in three easy steps!"
5. How does the Rani address Will?
(a) Mon cher Farnaby
(b) Darling Will
(c) Dearest Will
(d) My dear Farnaby
6. How does Murugan view the ceremony?
(a) With wonder
(b) With respect
(c) With rebelliousness
(d) With contempt
7. What language is the Service given in?
8. What do the two people request of Shanta?
(a) To talk to their mother
(b) To come and have dinner with them
(c) To go immediately to see Dr. Robert
(d) To walk with them to Susila's
9. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(a) Quid Pro Quo!
(d) Prove it!
10. Who is one of Murugan's heroes?
(a) George Bush
(b) Fidel Castro
(c) Saddam Hussein
(d) Adolph Hitler
11. Why did Shanta send Tom to talk to Vijaya?
(a) Vijaya is everything Tom likes to imagine he is
(b) To speak with him about his mother
(c) To take consolation from the big man
(d) To lend Vijaya a hand
12. Who shows up at Shanta and Vijaya's house?
(a) The Rani and Murugan
(b) Susila and Dugald
(c) Dr. Robert and Susila
(d) Tom Krishna and Mary Sarojini
13. What kind of staff does Will use?
14. How many years before the rest of the world did Palanese figure out AI?
15. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word the Mynahs spoke?
2. What religious word is mentioned throughout Chapter 10?
3. What was Murugan doing while everyone else was having a vision?
4. What does Will say about the light?
5. How did Will feel the moment Molly died?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)