|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many deep breaths are required for a child having a fit?
2. Who does Will leave with?
(c) The Rani
3. What is Buddha sitting on?
(a) A coiled cobra
(b) His behind in Lotus position
(c) A stone stage with flowers
(d) A cylindrical pedestal
4. Who does Will remember that hurts him so much from his childhood?
(a) Aunt Molly
(b) Tiger, a dog
(c) Tigger, a cat
(d) His best friend, Spencer
5. What things are responsible for the mirage of happiness?
(a) Food, drugs, and television
(b) Toys, pills and non-stop distractions
(c) Technology and gadgetry
(d) Self delusion, denial and self depreciation
6. God ____ ______ ______?
(a) is punishing me
(b) glows and flames
(c) has forgiven me
(d) has merciful wonder
7. Who calls Will while he is reading?
(a) The Rani
(c) Dr. Robert
8. What musician does Susila put on?
9. What was Murugan doing while everyone else was having a vision?
(a) Picking his nose
(b) Reading his book
(c) Muttering "this is all so false"
(d) Screaming like a banshee
10. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(a) Prove it!
(b) Quid Pro Quo!
11. What color is Leela Rao wearing?
12. Who was the only person Will had ever loved?
(a) His Aunt Mary
13. How did Will view Aunt Mary's love?
(a) Quiet and serene, like a slow moving river
(b) As a kind of physical radiation
(c) It was chokingly powerful
(d) Like a perpetually blooming flower
14. How do the Palanese teach in comparison to us?
(a) They focus on the here and now versus the then and later
(b) They teach physics and math as opposed to us teaching humanities and art
(c) They teach as we would teach in fifteen years
(d) They don't teach propaganda, whereas we do
15. What do the Palanese do about individuality?
(a) All of the below
(b) They teach others to respect each other's differences
(c) They integrate individuality into acceptance
(d) They assess and classify them
Short Answer Questions
1. What lands on the altar in the service?
2. What is the name of the play that Mary likes?
3. What is a Rakshasi?
4. What should Murugan have been studying?
5. How does the Rani address Will?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)