|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system is affected by the ololiuqui seeds?
(a) The sensory system
(b) The somatic system
(c) The reproductive system
(d) The reticular system
2. What makes Leela happy?
(a) Will Farnaby's manners
(b) That they are going to the High Altitude Station
(c) That Will likes Ranga and Radha
(d) Will Farnaby's charm and good looks
3. Who is Muchalinda?
(a) The King of Spiders
(b) The King of Sweden
(c) The King of Snakes
(d) The King of Tigers
4. How did Will's Aunt Mary change?
(a) She went from being an escape from his parents to being a regretted trip
(b) She went from being totally beautiful and appealing to being haggard and ugly
(c) She went from being loving, giving and charitable to hating everyone who wasn't sick
(d) She went from being someone he loved to someone he hated
5. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
6. What color is Leela Rao wearing?
7. How does Murugan view the ceremony?
(a) With contempt
(b) With respect
(c) With wonder
(d) With rebelliousness
8. What is the benefit of being able to enter deep trances?
(a) Ability to travel distances without moving
(b) Advanced relaxation
(c) Short cuts to memorization
(d) Being able to see bad thing before they happen
9. Who does Will remember that hurts him so much from his childhood?
(a) Tigger, a cat
(b) Tiger, a dog
(c) His best friend, Spencer
(d) Aunt Molly
10. What is the crime of the Palanese?
(a) They are too self involved
(b) They are too educated
(c) They are too full of themselves
(d) They are too good
11. What should Murugan have been studying?
(a) Andvanced History
(b) Advanced Mathematics
(c) Elementary Physics
(d) Elementary Ecology
12. How many key figures in the administration are people working on?
(a) Four or five
13. What is the name of the parrot at Vijaya's?
14. What urgent matter did the Rani call to discuss with Will?
(b) Will's spiritual compass
(c) Aldehyde's marriage proposal to her
(d) Murugan's appearance at the initiation
15. Who picks Will up?
(a) Vijaya and Leela Rao
(b) The Rani and Murugan
(c) Dr. Robert and Susila
(d) Joe Aldehyde and Mary Farnaby
Short Answer Questions
1. What things are responsible for the mirage of happiness?
2. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
3. Who calls Will while he is reading?
4. How do the Palanese teach in comparison to us?
5. What kind of staff does Will use?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)