|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koot Hoomi
(b) Koor Huumi
(c) Koot Hoomit
(d) Koos Hutti
2. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Talks about her trip to France
(b) Brings him tea and scones
(c) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(d) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
3. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
(a) Mr. Wellington
(b) Colonel Dirksa
(c) Mr. Stoffers
(d) Colonel Dipa
4. How did Will view people suddenly?
(a) As ants
(b) As apes
(c) As phantom maggots
(d) As flies
5. Why is Pala unpopular?
(a) It is neither communist or capitalist
(b) Its perceived to be promiscuous
(c) It practices freedom of self
(d) It has no military
6. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
(a) A normal human being
(b) A criminal
(c) A person addict, or lovers
(d) A person of fair psychosis
7. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
8. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
(a) Get to know the culture
(b) Blow it up
(c) Absorb it into his Greater Rendang
(d) Exploit its people
9. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) Helps people to stop worrying
(b) It is a sleeping draught
(c) It is a pain killer
(d) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
10. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
(a) Started up a conversation with the people who were there
(b) Went to the bathroom
(c) Resumed reading
(d) Called for Molly
11. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She loved him still, despite everything
(b) She hit him and screamed at him
(c) She filed for divorce and sued him
(d) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
12. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the tropical environment
(b) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(c) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(d) He wants to be Susila's husband
13. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
(a) Half of what Aldehyde will be paying the Raja
(b) Ten times what Aldehyde is paying Will
(c) Half of what Aldehyde is paying Will
(d) Five times what Aldehyde is paying Will
14. What brought this view of humanity on?
(a) Himself as the product of his parents
(b) A Discovery channel show
(c) His nightmares
(d) He witnessed a murder
15. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
(b) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
(c) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(d) Homosexual tendencies
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
2. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
3. Who is Will's boss?
4. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
5. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)