|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
(a) Drink his fruit juice
(b) Eat some fruit
(c) Pack his bags and prepare to leave
(d) Call for the nurse to empty his catheter
2. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
(a) A criminal
(b) A person addict, or lovers
(c) A normal human being
(d) A person of fair psychosis
3. How did Will view people suddenly?
(a) As apes
(b) As flies
(c) As phantom maggots
(d) As ants
4. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
(a) Agriculture, universal debt and planned parenthood
(b) Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence
(c) Armaments, universal healthcare and forced obedience
(d) Anger, universal acceptance, and consumerism
5. How does Will view his sexual relationship to Babs?
(a) As an addiction
(b) As a cure-all
(c) As a much hated chore
(d) As the reason for living
Short Answer Questions
1. What lands on the altar in the service?
2. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
3. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
4. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
5. What does Susila do for Will?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)