|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
(a) Anger, universal acceptance, and consumerism
(b) Agriculture, universal debt and planned parenthood
(c) Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence
(d) Armaments, universal healthcare and forced obedience
2. What does Dipa want to do with Pala?
(a) Absorb it into his Greater Rendang
(b) Exploit its people
(c) Blow it up
(d) Get to know the culture
3. What system is affected by the ololiuqui seeds?
(a) The reticular system
(b) The sensory system
(c) The reproductive system
(d) The somatic system
4. How did Will view people suddenly?
(a) As phantom maggots
(b) As apes
(c) As flies
(d) As ants
5. Does Murugan follow these practices?
(a) Only in appearances
(c) I don't know
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did the MacPhails start out as?
2. What does Susila compare children to?
3. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
4. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
5. How many key figures in the administration are people working on?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)