|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
(a) That he hates her but wants to ride on her coattails for the money
(b) That she makes a monumental impression
(c) That she is a pompous prude
(d) That the nurse should pay better attention to her patient than his visitors
2. Where are the seeds from?
3. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
(b) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
(c) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
(d) By acting it out for a tribe of people
4. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
(b) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(c) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
(d) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
5. How many passes did it take Andrew MacPhail to put the Raja to sleep?
(a) Two hundred and eleven
(b) Two hundred, fifteen
(c) Two hundred and eight
(d) One hundred, thirty seven
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
2. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
3. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
4. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
5. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)