|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the painter Will took an interest in?
(a) Gorvind Frasner
(b) Govind Singh
(c) Vincinte Sorral
(d) Gobind Singh
2. Who picks Will up?
(a) Vijaya and Leela Rao
(b) Dr. Robert and Susila
(c) Joe Aldehyde and Mary Farnaby
(d) The Rani and Murugan
3. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
(a) That the nurse should pay better attention to her patient than his visitors
(b) That she is a pompous prude
(c) That she makes a monumental impression
(d) That he hates her but wants to ride on her coattails for the money
4. Who calls Will while he is reading?
(c) The Rani
(d) Dr. Robert
5. What folly were the Raja and Andrew contemplating for the people of Pala?
(a) The folly of Blake
(b) The folly of Kant
(c) The folly of Demosthenes
(d) The folly of Nietsche
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of staff does Will use?
2. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
3. Who finds Will?
4. Does Murugan follow these practices?
5. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)