|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did the MacPhails start out as?
2. What is Maithuna?
(a) A rite of passage into adulthood
(b) Their seat of government
(c) The yoga of love
(d) A marriage rite
3. How does the Rani address Will?
(a) Mon cher Farnaby
(b) Darling Will
(c) Dearest Will
(d) My dear Farnaby
4. Who picks Will up?
(a) Dr. Robert and Susila
(b) Vijaya and Leela Rao
(c) Joe Aldehyde and Mary Farnaby
(d) The Rani and Murugan
5. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To fornicate himself
(b) To get up and get out
(c) To act as though they've never met
(d) To come with him
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Dr. Robert gone?
2. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
3. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
4. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
5. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)