|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koot Hoomit
(b) Koor Huumi
(c) Koot Hoomi
(d) Koos Hutti
2. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the tropical environment
(b) He wants to be Susila's husband
(c) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(d) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
3. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(b) To find himself
(c) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
(d) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
4. How many children were in James and Janet's family?
5. Who picks Will up?
(a) Dr. Robert and Susila
(b) Vijaya and Leela Rao
(c) The Rani and Murugan
(d) Joe Aldehyde and Mary Farnaby
Short Answer Questions
1. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
2. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
3. What brought this view of humanity on?
4. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
5. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)