|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
(a) Home and Garden
(b) Science Fiction
(c) Winning People's Hearts and Minds: One at a Time
(d) Geology Now
2. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
(a) Started up a conversation with the people who were there
(b) Resumed reading
(c) Called for Molly
(d) Went to the bathroom
3. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
(a) "King Lear"
(b) "Notes on What's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do About What's What"
(c) "Brave New World"
(d) Notes on Who's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do to Them"
4. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
(a) That to be eloquent about religion is to sully it
(b) All religions are equal and the same
(c) That all people are inherently evil and must be watched over by a tyrant god
(d) That the principals of every religion ought to be followed
5. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
(a) Their daughter
(b) The Rani
(c) An advisory council member
(d) Their son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
2. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
3. What lands on the altar in the service?
4. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
5. What system is affected by the ololiuqui seeds?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)