|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
(b) Homosexual tendencies
(c) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
(d) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
2. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
(a) His mismanaged life
(b) A winter holiday in Thailand
(c) His dead wife
(d) A summer holiday in Switzerland
3. How many waves of invasion passed Pala by?
4. Why did the waves of invasion pass Pala by?
(a) Pala has no military
(b) Pala has no harbor
(c) Pala has no trade
(d) Pala is shrouded by deadly reefs
5. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
(a) All religions are equal and the same
(b) That all people are inherently evil and must be watched over by a tyrant god
(c) That to be eloquent about religion is to sully it
(d) That the principals of every religion ought to be followed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
2. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
3. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
4. What does Susila do for Will?
5. Who does Will have an affair with?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)