|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a sleeping draught
(b) It is a pain killer
(c) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(d) Helps people to stop worrying
2. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
(a) Colonel Dirksa
(b) Mr. Stoffers
(c) Mr. Wellington
(d) Colonel Dipa
3. How did Will see Molly?
(a) As a Wife of Love
(b) As a good Catholic woman
(c) As a Sister of Mercy
(d) As a sweet and dear friend
4. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(b) Talks about her trip to France
(c) Brings him tea and scones
(d) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
5. Where did Will meet Babs?
(a) At a bar when he was alone and drowning his sorrows
(b) On another island getaway he took from his wife
(c) At a strip club when he was there with Rachel
(d) On a plane while he was on his way to Africa
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
2. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
3. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
4. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
5. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)