|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
(d) Dr. MacPhail
2. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Brings him tea and scones
(b) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(c) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
(d) Talks about her trip to France
3. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
(a) War games
4. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a sleeping draught
(b) Helps people to stop worrying
(c) It is a pain killer
(d) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
5. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) They left to better Murugan's health
(b) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(c) So she could indoctrinate him better
(d) So she could keep tight control over him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will think that Joe Aldehyde gave him a job?
2. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
3. What does Susila compare children to?
4. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
5. How does the Rani view women?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)