|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
(a) Went to the bathroom
(b) Called for Molly
(c) Resumed reading
(d) Started up a conversation with the people who were there
2. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
(a) She's a closet psychotic
(b) She is slightly crazy
(c) She is abnormally sane
(d) She is completely neurotic
3. What is Maithuna?
(a) Their seat of government
(b) The yoga of love
(c) A rite of passage into adulthood
(d) A marriage rite
4. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) They left to better Murugan's health
(b) So she could indoctrinate him better
(c) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(d) So she could keep tight control over him
5. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
(b) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(c) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(d) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
2. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
3. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
4. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
5. What does Susila do for Will?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)