|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months did it take Babs to tire of Will?
2. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) Recounts his late wife's death
(b) He immediately begins work on a spear
(c) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
(d) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
3. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That they are lovers
(b) That Dipa associates with children
(c) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
(d) That Murugan is selling out his people
4. What does Part 2 state about people?
(a) People who do good deeds are good people and this should be the foundation of their society
(b) That people need to be watched at all times for signs of betrayal
(c) That people are stupid and must be shepherded
(d) People who do good deeds are good people, but people can't be good all the time
5. How often does mail leave the island?
(a) Once a week
(b) Once every two weeks
(c) Twice a week
(d) Every second day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little book state about faith?
2. Why does Will think that Joe Aldehyde gave him a job?
3. What does the Rani believe about herself?
4. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
5. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)