|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the person Appu had always loved and who loved her?
(a) Dr. MacPhail
2. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
(a) Radha Appu
(b) Dugald MacPhail
(c) Susila MacPhail
(d) Dr. MacPhail
3. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She hit him and screamed at him
(b) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
(c) She filed for divorce and sued him
(d) She loved him still, despite everything
4. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To find himself
(b) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(c) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
(d) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
5. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
(a) She would refuse him sexually
(b) She was too openly loving to will in the presence of Molly
(c) She insisted he divorce Molly
(d) She was always consumed with her artistry
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
2. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
3. How did Will see Molly?
4. Where did Will meet Babs?
5. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)