|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
(a) She would have had different parents
(b) She would have been 'unhappily ever after'
(c) She would have done better
(d) She would have been a problem child
2. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
(c) The Gray Life
3. What is SD?
(b) Soothing Dialogue
(c) Sexual Discrimination
(d) Sensual Dance
4. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
(b) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(c) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(d) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
5. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) A middle aged goat
(b) An older woman
(c) A young boy
(d) A councillor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu want to be paid to set up the deal for Lord Aldehyde?
2. Does Murugan follow these practices?
3. Who finds Will?
4. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
5. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)