|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) Their kitten chasing yarn
(b) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
(c) A bear on a unicycle
(d) The pyramids in white cloth
2. How does the Rani view women?
(a) Beings to be used for pleasure
(b) Essentially holy
(c) All women are to be servants of the men
(d) All women are deceitful temptresses
3. What two things are supported by tax dollars?
(a) Healthcare and contraceptives
(b) Healthcare and education
(c) Sanitation and Healthcare
(d) Education and contraceptives
4. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
(a) As walking money bags
(b) As though they have only a mouth and an anus
(c) As sources of early retirement
(d) People are either patients or potential patients, there are no healthy people
5. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koot Hoomit
(b) Koor Huumi
(c) Koos Hutti
(d) Koot Hoomi
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
2. Why was Will headed to Pala?
3. How did Will view people suddenly?
4. What does Mr. Bahu say the plague of the twentieth century is?
5. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)