|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The legitimacy of his heritage
(b) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(c) The importance of investing young
(d) How evil the island truly is
2. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
(a) It is a pain killer
(b) It is a flavorful beverage to delight his palate
(c) It is a sleeping draught
(d) Helps people to stop worrying
3. Who wrote the poem that Will found in the book?
(a) Dugald MacPhail
(b) Radha Appu
(c) Susila MacPhail
(d) Dr. MacPhail
4. What brought this view of humanity on?
(a) His nightmares
(b) A Discovery channel show
(c) He witnessed a murder
(d) Himself as the product of his parents
5. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) They left to better Murugan's health
(b) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(c) So she could keep tight control over him
(d) So she could indoctrinate him better
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
2. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
3. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
4. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
5. How does the Rani view women?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)