|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The importance of investing young
(b) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(c) How evil the island truly is
(d) The legitimacy of his heritage
2. What was the first thing the poem reminded him of?
(a) His mismanaged life
(b) A winter holiday in Thailand
(c) A summer holiday in Switzerland
(d) His dead wife
3. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
(b) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(c) They will give all the money to charity
(d) They are offering the best price
4. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
(a) Prince William
(b) The Resi of Pala, and Murugan's mother
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) The Rani of Pala, and Murugan's mother
5. How does Appu think that American doctors view their patients?
(a) People are either patients or potential patients, there are no healthy people
(b) As though they have only a mouth and an anus
(c) As walking money bags
(d) As sources of early retirement
Short Answer Questions
1. What brought this view of humanity on?
2. What does Susila compare children to?
3. Why was Will headed to Pala?
4. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
5. How does the Rani view women?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)