|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The importance of investing young
(b) The legitimacy of his heritage
(c) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(d) How evil the island truly is
2. How many reasons does Ranga have to dislike Mr. Badu?
3. What does Mr. Bahu say about the Rani?
(a) That the nurse should pay better attention to her patient than his visitors
(b) That he hates her but wants to ride on her coattails for the money
(c) That she is a pompous prude
(d) That she makes a monumental impression
4. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) The civilization is tribal in nature
(b) Children are not coddled for their injuries
(c) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
(d) Children are treated as adults
5. Does Murugan follow these practices?
(b) I don't know
(c) Only in appearances
Short Answer Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
2. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
3. What does Appu's lover think of her mental state?
4. How often does mail leave the island?
5. What does Part 2 state about people?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)