|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
(a) "Notes on What's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do About What's What"
(b) Notes on Who's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do to Them"
(c) "King Lear"
(d) "Brave New World"
2. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That Murugan is selling out his people
(b) That they are lovers
(c) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
(d) That Dipa associates with children
3. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(b) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
(c) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(d) To find himself
4. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
(a) That all people are inherently evil and must be watched over by a tyrant god
(b) That the principals of every religion ought to be followed
(c) That to be eloquent about religion is to sully it
(d) All religions are equal and the same
5. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(b) Hey you! Wake up!
(c) Good Morning
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little book state about faith?
2. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
3. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
4. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
5. What does Susila do for Will?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)