|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will have an affair with?
2. How does the Rani view women?
(a) All women are deceitful temptresses
(b) All women are to be servants of the men
(c) Beings to be used for pleasure
(d) Essentially holy
3. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
(b) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
(c) Recounts his late wife's death
(d) He immediately begins work on a spear
4. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
(b) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(c) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
(d) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
5. Who was the Rani's master?
(a) Koot Hoomit
(b) Koos Hutti
(c) Koot Hoomi
(d) Koor Huumi
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will arrive on the island?
2. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
3. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
4. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
5. Who is Will's boss?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)