|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
2. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) A councillor
(b) An older woman
(c) A young boy
(d) A middle aged goat
3. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
(a) Russian, English and Palanese
(b) Chinese, English and Palanese
(c) Spanish, English and Palanese
(d) French, English, and Palanese
4. Who does Will have an affair with?
5. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) He immediately begins work on a spear
(b) Recounts his late wife's death
(c) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
(d) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
2. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
3. What does Part 2 state about people?
4. Why was Will headed to Pala?
5. What does Susila do for Will?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)