|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(a) Hey you! Wake up!
(d) Good Morning
2. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That they are lovers
(b) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
(c) That Dipa associates with children
(d) That Murugan is selling out his people
3. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(b) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(c) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(d) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
4. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They are offering the best price
(b) They will give all the money to charity
(c) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
(d) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
5. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
(a) Eat some fruit
(b) Drink his fruit juice
(c) Pack his bags and prepare to leave
(d) Call for the nurse to empty his catheter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rani believe about herself?
2. Who was the Rani's master?
3. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
4. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
5. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)