|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will arrive on the island?
(a) He was marooned by shipwreck
(b) He went there for a vacation
(c) He is there studying the fauna
(d) He crash landed there and was pulled from the plane wreckage
2. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
(a) Prince William
(b) Queen Elizabeth
(c) The Resi of Pala, and Murugan's mother
(d) The Rani of Pala, and Murugan's mother
3. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) An older woman
(b) A middle aged goat
(c) A young boy
(d) A councillor
4. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
(a) Surveys his surroundings and makes a mental note of what he has
(b) He sits up and examines himself for injuries
(c) Recounts his late wife's death
(d) He immediately begins work on a spear
5. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To act as though they've never met
(b) To get up and get out
(c) To fornicate himself
(d) To come with him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Rani's master?
2. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
3. Who finds Will?
4. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
5. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)