|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
(a) Mr. Stoffers
(b) Colonel Dipa
(c) Mr. Wellington
(d) Colonel Dirksa
2. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
(b) Talks about her trip to France
(c) Brings him tea and scones
(d) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
3. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(b) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
(c) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
(d) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
4. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(b) Good Morning
(d) Hey you! Wake up!
5. How does Will arrive on the island?
(a) He crash landed there and was pulled from the plane wreckage
(b) He went there for a vacation
(c) He is there studying the fauna
(d) He was marooned by shipwreck
Short Answer Questions
1. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
2. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
3. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
4. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
5. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)