|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
(a) A banana
(b) A pineapple
(d) A coconut
2. Why was Will headed to Pala?
(a) To pave the way to the rich oil deposits there
(b) To introduce western culture to the indigenous people there
(c) To document and take pictures of rare species of birds
(d) To find himself
3. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(a) Hey you! Wake up!
(c) Good Morning
4. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
(d) War games
5. What does Part 2 state about people?
(a) That people need to be watched at all times for signs of betrayal
(b) People who do good deeds are good people and this should be the foundation of their society
(c) People who do good deeds are good people, but people can't be good all the time
(d) That people are stupid and must be shepherded
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
2. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
3. What is the first thing Will does when he wakes up on Pala?
4. How does Will arrive on the island?
5. Who was the Rani's master?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)