|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(b) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
(c) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
(d) Homosexual tendencies
2. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
(a) A young boy
(b) A councillor
(c) An older woman
(d) A middle aged goat
3. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
(b) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(c) Brings him tea and scones
(d) Talks about her trip to France
4. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
(a) Susila is healing, Will is wallowing in grief
(b) Will wallows in denial, Susila does not
(c) Will has accepted Molly's death, but Susila hasn't accepted her husbands' death
(d) Susila still talks to her spouse, Will has come to terms with her death
5. How did Molly feel when she found out about the affair?
(a) She hit him and screamed at him
(b) She loved him still, despite everything
(c) She told him that she hated him and never wanted to see him again
(d) She filed for divorce and sued him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
2. Who does Will have an affair with?
3. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
4. Who was the Rani's master?
5. Why was Will headed to Pala?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)