|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Murugan follow these practices?
(a) I don't know
(b) Only in appearances
2. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(b) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
(c) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
(d) She believes she is destined to rule the world
3. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
(b) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(c) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
(d) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
4. What do the Palanese teach the young ones to engage in that Murugan resisted?
(d) War games
5. Who finds Will?
(a) Marcie and Theodore
(b) Maurice and Theresa
(c) Mary and Tom
(d) Mary and Terrance
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
2. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
3. How does the Rani view women?
4. What does Susila do for Will?
5. What does the doctor remind Will to do at 11?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)