|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little book state about faith?
(a) It states that faith resides in the justified capacity to know who exactly we are
(b) It states that Faith is the oppression of the masses, and that faith in oneself is the key to salvation
(c) Faith is only to be understood by the servants of God
(d) Faith is to be interpreted and wholeheartedly followed by the Rani
2. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(b) She believes she is destined to rule the world
(c) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
(d) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
3. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
(a) So she could remove the negative influences around him
(b) So she could indoctrinate him better
(c) They left to better Murugan's health
(d) So she could keep tight control over him
4. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
(a) That they are lovers
(b) That Dipa associates with children
(c) That Dipa and Murugan are planning an assault on a neighboring island
(d) That Murugan is selling out his people
5. Who is Will's boss?
(a) Joe Aldehyde
(b) John Aldehyde
(c) John Alderhoff
(d) Jaxson Anderson
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
2. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
3. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
4. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
5. Who does Will have an affair with?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)