|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Will's boss?
(a) Jaxson Anderson
(b) Joe Aldehyde
(c) John Aldehyde
(d) John Alderhoff
2. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
(a) A steady pain, like a penance to remind her of him
(b) Like a black hole that sucks all joy from life
(c) It doesn't hurt after awhile, time heals all
(d) Like a phantom limb that hurts even after being amputated
3. What is the title of the book the doctor gives to Will?
(a) Notes on Who's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do to Them"
(b) "Notes on What's What, and on What it Might be Reasonable to Do About What's What"
(c) "Brave New World"
(d) "King Lear"
4. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(a) Good Morning
(d) Hey you! Wake up!
5. Who does Will have an affair with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Murugan follow these practices?
2. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
3. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
4. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
5. What is the first food Will eats on Pala?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)