|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(b) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
(c) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
(d) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
2. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They are offering the best price
(b) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(c) They will give all the money to charity
(d) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
3. Who is Will's boss?
(a) Jaxson Anderson
(b) Joe Aldehyde
(c) John Alderhoff
(d) John Aldehyde
4. What does the Rani believe about herself?
(a) She believes she is a natural psychic and can hear God
(b) She believes that Murugan is an ill tempered little boy
(c) She believes she is destined to rule the world
(d) She believes the voices in her head are Gods words
5. How does Will arrive on the island?
(a) He crash landed there and was pulled from the plane wreckage
(b) He is there studying the fauna
(c) He was marooned by shipwreck
(d) He went there for a vacation
Short Answer Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
2. After Murugan resisted the temptation of the young girl, who did they send?
3. How does the Rani view women?
4. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
5. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)