|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susila do for Will?
(a) Talks about her trip to France
(b) Talks him into a trance-like sleep
(c) Commiserates on the death of their spouses
(d) Brings him tea and scones
2. How does Will feel about his marooning on Pala?
(a) He is lucky, that is where he had to go anyway
(b) He feels lonely, as no one shares his life views here
(c) He is angry at the plane for crash landing him on Pala
(d) He feels desolate as he is stuck there
3. What does the boy gesture to Will?
(a) To get up and get out
(b) To fornicate himself
(c) To act as though they've never met
(d) To come with him
4. What does Will compare his late father to?
(a) A spring sunrise
(b) A gentian
(c) An enormous turd
(d) A water buffalo
5. Why does Will want to stay on Pala?
(a) He likes the people and is interested in self exploration
(b) He is still interested in completing his job for Aldehyde
(c) He likes the tropical environment
(d) He wants to be Susila's husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Rani's master?
2. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
3. Who finds Will?
4. What religious word is mentioned throughout Chapter 10?
5. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)