Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will meets the young man destined to be leader of Pala in the company of what man?
(a) Colonel Dipa
(b) Mr. Stoffers
(c) Mr. Wellington
(d) Colonel Dirksa
2. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
(b) The civilization is tribal in nature
(c) Children are treated as adults
(d) Children are not coddled for their injuries
3. How do the people of Pala suggest he conquer his fear?
(a) By acting it out for a tribe of people
(b) By facing his fear and repeating the action that made him feel it
(c) By recounting his story until he no longer fears it
(d) By pushing it to the back of his mind and not thinking about it
4. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
(a) The futility of Pala's continued way of life
(b) The legitimacy of his heritage
(c) The importance of investing young
(d) How evil the island truly is
5. How many months did it take Babs to tire of Will?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else of royal descent pays Will Farnaby a visit?
2. Why is Pala unpopular?
3. Who finds Will?
4. What should Murugan have been studying?
5. Who calls Will while he is reading?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)