|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
(a) Home and Garden
(b) Geology Now
(c) Winning People's Hearts and Minds: One at a Time
(d) Science Fiction
2. What color was the dog that greeted Will at Vijaya's bungalow?
3. What does Will compare his late father to?
(a) A water buffalo
(b) A gentian
(c) An enormous turd
(d) A spring sunrise
4. Who shows up at Shanta and Vijaya's house?
(a) Dr. Robert and Susila
(b) The Rani and Murugan
(c) Tom Krishna and Mary Sarojini
(d) Susila and Dugald
5. What did Will's teachers try to do about people's differences?
(a) Iron them out
(b) Make them more than they were
(c) Exploit them for their own gain
(d) Blow them out of proportion
Short Answer Questions
1. What scientist does Will make an allusion to?
2. Why did Rani and Murugan leave Pala originally?
3. What kind of staff does Will use?
4. Vijaya compares himself to what animal?
5. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)