|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the locals call the mushrooms they consume?
2. What was the first thing Will did when he awoke from his nap?
(a) Called for Molly
(b) Resumed reading
(c) Went to the bathroom
(d) Started up a conversation with the people who were there
3. What is the primary focus of Palanese education?
(a) The sciences of life
(d) Family studies
4. How long does Dr. Robert say that Will can stay on Pala?
(a) One month
(b) Four months
(c) Six months
(d) Two weeks
5. What is a Palanese criterion of a good school?
(a) Creating strength for the state
(c) Winning scholarships
(d) Creating puppets out of children
Short Answer Questions
1. What things are responsible for the mirage of happiness?
2. Why is Pala unpopular?
3. What poet is mentioned?
4. What does Susila compare children to?
5. What does Susila do for Will?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)