|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three pillars of Western prosperity?
(a) Agriculture, universal debt and planned parenthood
(b) Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence
(c) Armaments, universal healthcare and forced obedience
(d) Anger, universal acceptance, and consumerism
2. What is the first word(s) Will hears when he wakes up?
(b) Hey you! Wake up!
(d) Good Morning
3. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) Their kitten chasing yarn
(b) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
(c) The pyramids in white cloth
(d) A bear on a unicycle
4. What does Will want to call out to the Rani?
(c) Prove it!
(d) Quid Pro Quo!
5. What is Murugan looking at that he shouldn't have been?
(a) A Sears, Roebuck and Co. catalogue
(c) A book on "Waging War in a Modern World"
(d) A book entitled "Taking over the world, in three easy steps!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is SD?
2. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
3. What kind of marmalade does Will use?
4. Why does Radha dislike the Ambassador?
5. How does Susila believe she would have fared had she not been Palanese?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)