|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Will's boss?
(a) John Alderhoff
(b) Joe Aldehyde
(c) John Aldehyde
(d) Jaxson Anderson
2. Gobind Singh struck up a friendship with who Paris that influenced his work?
(b) Leonardo Da Vinci
(d) Van Gogh
3. Vijaya compares himself to what animal?
(a) A gorilla
(b) A kitten
(c) A tiger
(d) A bear
4. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
(a) A steady pain, like a penance to remind her of him
(b) It doesn't hurt after awhile, time heals all
(c) Like a phantom limb that hurts even after being amputated
(d) Like a black hole that sucks all joy from life
5. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) Children are treated as adults
(b) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
(c) Children are not coddled for their injuries
(d) The civilization is tribal in nature
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
2. What does Shiva-Nataraja do?
3. What does Karuna mean to the Palanese?
4. What to the Palanese is a sex addict?
5. What languages does the answer to #26 speak?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)