|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Muchalinda?
(a) The King of Snakes
(b) The King of Tigers
(c) The King of Spiders
(d) The King of Sweden
2. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
(c) A Crane
(d) A Frog
3. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) Painless childbirth
(b) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
(c) Medicine to increase lifespan
(d) Painless surgery
4. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
(a) Winning People's Hearts and Minds: One at a Time
(b) Home and Garden
(c) Geology Now
(d) Science Fiction
5. What religion did the MacPhails start out as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Palanese criterion of a good school?
2. What is the benefit of being able to enter deep trances?
3. How does Susila compare the grief of her husband's passing?
4. Where are the seeds from?
5. What is Dhyana?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)