|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stone figure is sitting by the lotus pool?
(b) A Frog
(d) A Crane
2. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
(a) Science Fiction
(b) Home and Garden
(c) Winning People's Hearts and Minds: One at a Time
(d) Geology Now
3. What main idea shifted the population into accepting the second reform?
(a) Painless childbirth
(b) Medicine to increase lifespan
(c) Painless surgery
(d) The knowledge they would be healthier as a result
4. Why does the Rani want to sell the oil to Southeast Petroleum?
(a) They are offering the best price
(b) They will give all the money to charity
(c) They have offered to industrialize Pala free of charge
(d) She knows the owner, Joe Aldehyde
5. Who explains 'grace' to Will?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that made Appu fall head over heels for Murugan?
2. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
3. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
4. Gobind Singh struck up a friendship with who Paris that influenced his work?
5. What is Will's perception of the relationship between Murugan and Dipa?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)