|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
(a) Her pseudo religion "Crusade of the Spirit"
(b) Homosexual tendencies
(c) A filleting of those who affront the will of God
(d) Her pseudo religion "Cult of the Soul"
2. What two physical traits does Shanta say her baby will possess?
(a) He will be athletic and toned
(b) He will be intelligent and chubby
(c) He will be tall and lean
(d) He will be endomorphic and viscerotonic
3. What do the two people request of Shanta?
(a) To walk with them to Susila's
(b) To go immediately to see Dr. Robert
(c) To come and have dinner with them
(d) To talk to their mother
4. Why didn't the Palanese ever export his work?
(a) They are ashamed of his work, so never let the public see it
(b) They like his work too much to export it
(c) His work was never copywritten
(d) They bought it all
5. What does she compare her mother to?
(a) An over exuberant two year old
(b) A permanent invasion to one's privacy
(c) An underpaid care giver
(d) An overpaid model
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Molly do as a hobby?
2. Who is Muchalinda?
3. What is Leela's vocation?
4. Who was the Rani's master?
5. What is the difference between Will and Susila's pain?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)