|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
(a) The pyramids in white cloth
(b) Their kitten chasing yarn
(c) A bear on a unicycle
(d) A pedantic teacher on too much caffeine
2. What is/are Murugan's top prioritie(s) as ruler of Pala?
(a) To establish a dictatorship and become rich
(b) To turn Pala into a tourist trap
(c) To find a way to persuade people to his will
(d) Militarization and industrialization
3. What is Murugan looking at that he shouldn't have been?
(b) A book on "Waging War in a Modern World"
(c) A book entitled "Taking over the world, in three easy steps!"
(d) A Sears, Roebuck and Co. catalogue
4. What is Buddha sitting on?
(a) A coiled cobra
(b) His behind in Lotus position
(c) A stone stage with flowers
(d) A cylindrical pedestal
5. Who was Andrew MacPhail's second patient after the Raja?
(a) Their son
(b) The Rani
(c) An advisory council member
(d) Their daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
2. What is the benefit of being able to enter deep trances?
3. What is the major trouble for Pala?
4. What does Mr. Bahu keep trying to convince Will about?
5. Who is Muchalinda?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)