|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is meeting Will and Vijaya upon their arrival at the school?
(a) Mrs. Narayan and Mr. Menon
(b) Dr. Robert and Susila
(c) Murugan and Susila
(d) The Rani and Lord Aldehyde
2. What was significant about Gobind's grandmother?
(a) She was extremely maternal and very healthy
(b) She was a gifted medium and lived until ninety-six
(c) She was incredibly intelligent
(d) She was an oracle
3. What dialect of English did the Palanese have?
4. What is SD?
(a) Sexual Discrimination
(b) Soothing Dialogue
(d) Sensual Dance
5. How did Will view people suddenly?
(a) As flies
(b) As phantom maggots
(c) As ants
(d) As apes
Short Answer Questions
1. What brought this view of humanity on?
2. How does the Rani address Will?
3. Why didn't Rachel satisfy Will?
4. What does the tea Will is fed do, according to the nurse?
5. What was the name of the painter Will took an interest in?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)