|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vijaya compares himself to what animal?
(a) A kitten
(b) A gorilla
(c) A bear
(d) A tiger
2. What is a Rakshasi?
(a) A meditation
(b) A culinary dish
(c) A demon
(d) A warcry
3. What does their mushroom medicine take the biggest toll on?
(a) The kidneys
(b) The heart
(c) The liver
(d) The stomach
4. What is the first culture difference Will perceives on this island?
(a) Children are given strict penalties for stepping out of line
(b) The civilization is tribal in nature
(c) Children are not coddled for their injuries
(d) Children are treated as adults
5. What is capable in a very deep trance?
(a) Time distortion
(b) Clear meditation
(d) Accurate Clairvoyance
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the image that nurse Appu saw in her minds eye that made her laugh
2. What does Part 1 of the book state about religion?
3. What does the Rani believe will save humanity?
4. What is a Palanese criterion of a good school?
5. What is the title of the book Murugan is reading in Chapter 10?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)