|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank muses about ____________ and wonders if it would have given Ann and him a different path.
(b) A Volvo
(c) A different career
2. Who is Irv considering taking as his third wife?
3. What does Frank find in the hotel library?
(a) Gone With the Wind
(b) Fahrenheit 451
(c) War and Peace
(d) His one published novel
4. What do Ann and Irv talk about on the helicopter pad?
(a) Paul's misfortune
(b) The weather
(c) Mutual friends
(d) The holiday
5. What is the name of Frank and Ann's dead son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Frank's daughter?
2. What book of Frank's does Paul begin reading in the car?
3. What does Frank learn when he calls Ted Houlihan?
4. Who does Frank encounter on the drive leading to the O'Dells' home?
5. What does a phone message from Phyllis Markham say?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)