|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank call in lieu of making business phone calls?
2. Since the hotel restaurant is closed, where does Frank go to find something to eat?
(a) The mall
(b) The hotel kitchen
(c) Olive Garden
3. What subject does Frank try to interest Paul in as they drive?
4. Where do Frank and Paul stay at the end of their first day of their trip?
(a) The Mohican Inn
(b) The Deerslayer Inn
(c) Hampton Inn
(d) The Holiday Inn
5. What does Frank tell Sally when he calls her?
(a) He needs a break for awhile
(b) He loves her
(c) He can't see her anymore
(d) He wants her to move in
Short Answer Questions
1. In what industry does Irv work?
2. What kind of car had Paul crashed the night before?
3. What frustrates Frank as he waits for Ann to arrive?
4. What does Frank leave with Mr. Tanks' moving van the next morning?
5. What does Frank notice on Paul's right wrist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank learn is the outcome of the possibility of the Markhams buying the Houlihan house?
2. What do Frank and Paul do after they reach their hotel for the night?
3. In what way do Frank and Paul finally begin to connect at the hotel?
4. What does Irv tell Frank about his memories of their life?
5. Explain Frank's frustrations with the Markhams.
6. How does Frank use the metaphor of independence when he talks to Paul about his own life?
7. What is the scenario between Frank and Paul as Paul is being wheeled out to the helicopter?
8. What are Ann's intentions for Paul's care?
9. What does Ann tell Frank about what Paul had done to Charley yesterday?
10. How does Ann respond when Frank calls to tell her about Paul's accident?
This section contains 1,317 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)