|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clarissa give Paul before he leaves with Frank?
(a) An iPod
(b) A flash drive
(c) A yellow ribbon
(d) A book
2. What does Paul suggest is the source of some of his problems?
(a) He needs glasses
(b) He is depressed
(c) He may be dyslexic
(d) He has ADHD
3. What does Frank urge Paul to keep?
(b) His books
(c) A good suit
(d) A journal
4. According to Paul, what is "the one thing you can do that's truly unique to you and that society can't affect in any way?"
5. What disappoints Frank about their inn?
(a) The towels are thin
(b) The shower is slow
(c) The beds are hard
(d) It has no bar
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank call in lieu of making business phone calls?
2. What does Ann reply when Frank calls to tell her about Paul?
3. What are Frank's plans for the evening?
4. Paul is taken to the hospital in what city?
5. What do Frank and Paul find when they take a walk?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)