|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frank and Paul find when they take a walk?
(a) Hank Aaron Field
(b) Pete Rose Field
(c) Doubleday Field
(d) Cal Ripken Field
2. What does Frank learn when he calls Ted Houlihan?
(a) The farmhouse has been sold
(b) He's taking his house off the market
(c) He's listing the house with another realtor
(d) He just wants to rent his house
3. Who is the surgeon standing by to do Paul's surgery?
(a) Dr. Daly
(b) Dr. Densmore
(c) Dr. David
(d) Dr. Rotollo
4. What book of Frank's does Paul begin reading in the car?
(b) David Copperfield
(c) The DaVinci Code
(d) How to Win Friends and Influence People
5. What does Paul ask Frank if he remembers from Paul's childhood?
(a) His invisible friends
(b) His goofy haircut
(c) His teddy bear
(d) His stuttering
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank characterize Irv and himself?
2. What kind of car had Paul crashed the night before?
3. In what industry does Irv work?
4. Where do Frank and Paul get into a fight?
5. What does Frank tell Ann that displeases her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)