|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transportation arrangements have Ann made to transport Paul?
2. Who is Irv Ornstein?
(a) Frank's dentist
(b) Frank's broker
(c) Frank's mother's second husband's son
(d) Paul's orthopedic surgeon
3. What does Ann promise Frank as Paul is loaded onto the helicopter?
(a) She will call him when he is out of surgery
(b) She wants to remarry him
(c) She will divorce Charley
(d) She will raise the kids Catholic
4. What does Irv pull from his wallet to show Frank?
(a) A photo
(b) A pressed flower
(c) An American Express Gold Card
(d) An autograph
5. Where is Paul hit by a speeding ball?
(a) The neck
(b) The shoulder
(c) The forehead
(d) The eye
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank characterize Irv and himself?
2. What exhibit do Frank and Paul enjoy at the Basketball Hall of Fame?
3. Why does Ann keep an eye on Frank?
4. What does a phone message from Phyllis Markham say?
5. In what industry does Irv work?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do Frank and Paul finally begin to connect at the hotel?
2. How does Frank respond when Charley makes an attempt to be friends?
3. What does Ann tell Frank about what Paul had done to Charley yesterday?
4. How is Paul injured at the Baseball Hall of Fame?
5. How does Ann respond when Frank tells her Paul wants to come live with him?
6. How does Ann respond when Frank calls to tell her about Paul's accident?
7. What is the scenario between Frank and Paul as Paul is being wheeled out to the helicopter?
8. Describe "The Shoot-Out."
9. Who is Char?
10. What are Ann's intentions for Paul's care?
This section contains 1,306 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)