|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transportation arrangements have Ann made to transport Paul?
2. What does Paul suggest is the source of some of his problems?
(a) He needs glasses
(b) He may be dyslexic
(c) He is depressed
(d) He has ADHD
3. What does Frank leave with Mr. Tanks' moving van the next morning?
(a) A note with directions to Haddam
(b) A business card
(c) A motel brochure
(d) A McDonald's coupon
4. What disappoints Frank about their inn?
(a) It has no bar
(b) The towels are thin
(c) The shower is slow
(d) The beds are hard
5. What does Paul do when Frank gets out of the car at a scenic spot?
(a) Takes pictures
(b) Throws away trash
(c) Takes a walk
(d) Stays in the car
Short Answer Questions
1. In what industry does Irv work?
2. What does Frank tell Ann that displeases her?
3. According to Paul, what is "the one thing you can do that's truly unique to you and that society can't affect in any way?"
4. Where does Ann want Paul to have surgery?
5. What is Frank's chief goal upon arriving in Deep River?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)