|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank tell Sally when he calls her from the Basketball Hall of Fame?
(a) He wants to marry her
(b) He is coming over tonight
(c) He is crazy about her
(d) He doesn't want to see her anymore
2. In what industry does Irv work?
(b) Tool and die
(c) Flight simulator
3. Who is Irv Ornstein?
(a) Frank's dentist
(b) Frank's mother's second husband's son
(c) Frank's broker
(d) Paul's orthopedic surgeon
4. Who does Frank call in lieu of making business phone calls?
5. Where do Frank and Paul get into a fight?
(a) The hotel
(b) The restaurant
(c) The car
(d) The batting cages
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Irv considering taking as his third wife?
2. What happens when Frank calls Sally's phone number?
3. What do Ann and Irv talk about on the helicopter pad?
4. What does Frank think of Dr. Burris momentarily?
5. What is the doctor's recommendation for Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the stilted conversation between Frank and Paul in the car.
2. What does Frank learn is the outcome of the possibility of the Markhams buying the Houlihan house?
3. Describe the breakfast experience between Frank and Paul.
4. What are Ann's intentions for Paul's care?
5. What is the scenario between Frank and Paul as Paul is being wheeled out to the helicopter?
6. What does Frank learn about Paul's condition at the hospital?
7. What is Frank's conflicted position regarding getting back together with Ann?
8. What do Frank and Paul do after they reach their hotel for the night?
9. Who is Char?
10. How does the author indicate that Paul is disappointed often by Frank?
This section contains 1,205 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)