|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank muses about ____________ and wonders if it would have given Ann and him a different path.
(b) A different career
(c) A Volvo
2. Who calls out Frank's name in the crowd gathering around Paul?
(a) Eric Mason
(b) Eric Owens
(c) Irv Ornstein
(d) Ira Owenston
3. Who is Irv Ornstein?
(a) Frank's mother's second husband's son
(b) Frank's broker
(c) Paul's orthopedic surgeon
(d) Frank's dentist
4. What does Paul ask Frank if he remembers from Paul's childhood?
(a) His invisible friends
(b) His teddy bear
(c) His stuttering
(d) His goofy haircut
5. What gift does Frank's daughter give him?
(a) Cuff links
(b) A red ribbon
(c) A tie
(d) A Frank Sinatra CD
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ann want Paul to have surgery?
2. What is the doctor's recommendation for Paul?
3. Where do Frank and Paul go for breakfast?
4. Who is the ophthalmologist at the hospital?
5. What does Frank learn when he calls Ted Houlihan?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)