|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ann want Paul to have surgery?
(a) Haddam Hospital
(c) Mount Sinai Hospital
2. Who does Frank encounter on the drive leading to the O'Dells' home?
(b) A jogger
(c) A hitchhiker
(d) A security guard
3. What book of Frank's does Paul begin reading in the car?
(a) How to Win Friends and Influence People
(c) The DaVinci Code
(d) David Copperfield
4. Who is the young woman that Frank meets at the answer to #126?
5. What is the name of Frank and Ann's dead son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Frank and Paul get into a fight?
2. What does Paul do to a passing parade of Shriners?
3. What does Frank leave with Mr. Tanks' moving van the next morning?
4. What do Frank and Paul encounter at the Baseball Hall of Fame?
5. What does Frank tell Sally when he calls her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank learn is the outcome of the possibility of the Markhams buying the Houlihan house?
2. What does Irv tell Frank about his memories of their life?
3. How does Frank use the metaphor of independence when he talks to Paul about his own life?
4. How does Ann respond when Frank tells her Paul wants to come live with him?
5. How does Ann respond when Frank calls to tell her about Paul's accident?
6. How do Frank and Ann bond momentarily over Paul's injury?
7. What is the scenario between Frank and Paul as Paul is being wheeled out to the helicopter?
8. Describe "The Shoot-Out."
9. How is Paul injured at the Baseball Hall of Fame?
10. What do Frank and Paul do after they reach their hotel for the night?
This section contains 1,217 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)