|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank plan to take Paul?
(a) Six Flags
(c) Disney World
(d) Basketball and Baseball Halls of Fame
2. What does Frank think about as he drives?
(a) His ex-wife's new husband
(b) His feelings for Sally
(c) His ex-wife taking him back to court
(d) His real estate career
3. To the Markhams, the idea of having so much in common with the rest of society is ____________.
4. What happened to Clair Devane at a condo at Pheasant Meadow?
(a) She met her future husband
(b) She was killed
(c) She fell down the steps
(d) She made a quick sale
5. What does Frank call the time he is living now?
(a) Best Time of His Life Period
(b) The Best is Yet to Come Period
(c) Existence Period
(d) Waiting to Check out Period
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank notice about the woman across the street?
2. What job does Frank take after Ann remarries?
3. What news does Frank get that stuns him?
4. What is the name of the Mayflower moving van man Frank meets at the motel parking lot?
5. Who joined Frank to live in the location in #57?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Frank offer up one of his rental properties to the Markhams?
2. What is Frank's philosophy for buying rental properties?
3. What advice does Frank try to give Joe?
4. Why did the Markhams choose to relocate to Haddam?
5. Explain what Frank means by the "realty dreads"?
6. How did Frank fill his time during his Existence Period?
7. What are Frank's thoughts about Sally as he drives toward Connecticut?
8. How did Frank help Karl out of his problem at the restaurant?
9. What is Frank's "Existence Period?"
10. Who are the Markhams?
This section contains 1,252 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)