|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in #94 think Frank is?
(a) A real estate shark
(b) A great golfer
(c) A lunatic
(d) A straight up guy
2. Sally Caldwell's husband returned from the Vietnam War and __________________________.
(a) Packed his bags and vanished
(b) Re-enlisted in the army
(c) Changed careers
(d) Went back to college
3. What was the former name of the establishment in #73?
(a) Ruby's by the Road
(b) Waco Taco Stand
(c) Birch Beer Depot
(d) Dog & Suds Root Beer
4. How many messages does Frank have when he stops to check in?
5. Who is the old woman who calls the police on Frank?
(a) Alice Conway
(b) Marlene Bowers
(c) Myrlene Beavers
(d) Myrtle Bowen
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Frank take after Ann remarries?
2. What does Ann inadvertently call Frank before hanging up the phone?
3. Where do Frank's ex-wife and two children live?
4. Who resides in the area of town where Frank has his two rental properties?
5. What does Joe Markham tell Frank when Frank returns his phone message?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Paul's troubles with the law?
2. Who are the Markhams?
3. Explain what Frank means by the "realty dreads"?
4. How did Frank help Karl out of his problem at the restaurant?
5. What things must Frank attend to before heading out of town for his trip with Paul?
6. How does Ann inadvertently reveal her remaining feelings for Frank?
7. Explain how Frank first meets Karl Bemish?
8. How did Frank fill his time during his Existence Period?
9. What does Frank do immediately after Ann remarries?
10. How does Frank's indecisiveness affect any reconciliation with his ex-wife?
This section contains 1,212 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)