|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Frank and Paul get into a fight?
(a) The batting cages
(b) The restaurant
(c) The car
(d) The hotel
2. According to Paul, what is "the one thing you can do that's truly unique to you and that society can't affect in any way?"
3. Where do Frank and Paul go for breakfast?
(a) The Home Plate
(b) A waterfront restaurant
4. What does Frank try to explain to Ann?
(a) That Dr. Burris is not the man for her
(b) That he still loves her
(c) That Paul may have tried to injure himself
(d) That Paul is just faking
5. What does Frank tell Sally when he calls her?
(a) He wants her to move in
(b) He loves her
(c) He needs a break for awhile
(d) He can't see her anymore
6. What exhibit do Frank and Paul enjoy at the Basketball Hall of Fame?
(a) The Shoot-Out
(c) The Dribblers
(d) The Hoopsters
7. In what industry does Irv work?
(a) Tool and die
(b) Flight simulator
8. What is the name of Frank and Ann's dead son?
9. What does Clarissa give Paul before he leaves with Frank?
(a) An iPod
(b) A flash drive
(c) A yellow ribbon
(d) A book
10. Who is Irv Ornstein?
(a) Frank's mother's second husband's son
(b) Frank's broker
(c) Frank's dentist
(d) Paul's orthopedic surgeon
11. What is the doctor's recommendation for Paul?
(a) Keep his head elevated
(b) A few stitches
(c) Ice packs to reduce the swelling
(d) Surgery to repair his retina
12. Where is Paul hit by a speeding ball?
(a) The eye
(b) The forehead
(c) The neck
(d) The shoulder
13. Where do Frank and Paul stay at the end of their first day of their trip?
(a) The Deerslayer Inn
(b) The Holiday Inn
(c) Hampton Inn
(d) The Mohican Inn
14. Who has Ann brought with her to the hospital?
(b) Dr. Burris
(c) Her mother
15. What does Paul suggest is the source of some of his problems?
(a) He is depressed
(b) He needs glasses
(c) He has ADHD
(d) He may be dyslexic
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank think of Dr. Burris momentarily?
2. What kind of car had Paul crashed the night before?
3. What does Irv tell Frank that Frank represents in his life?
4. Who is Mr. Toby?
5. Who is the young woman that Frank meets at the answer to #126?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)