1. What New Hampshire town did the Bryson family settle in during 1995?
2. How many children do the Brysons have?
3. What does Bill Bryson like about his new home town?
It has a great college.
4. What does Bill find to be a difficult adjustment for him when he returns to the U.S.?
He left as a young man and came back middle-aged.
5. What is one activity that Bill is happy to return to in America?
6. Why does Bill prefer the post offices in the U.S. to the ones in Britain?
The U.S. post offices only deal with mail.
This section contains 5,825 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)