|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why Everyone Is Worried, The Risk Factor, The War on Drugs, Dying Accents, Inefficiency Report, Why No One Walks, Wide-Open Spaces, Snoopers at Work, Lost at the Movies and Gardening with my Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryson call the expression his wife wears when she is ready for serious gardening?
(a) Her Gatorade expression.
(b) Her Pepsi expression.
(c) Her Nike expression.
(d) Her Adidas expression.
2. What does Bill Bryson like about his new home town?
(a) It has great shopping.
(b) It is a suburb.
(c) It has a great college.
(d) It is close to Boston.
3. In "Room Service," what does Bill say the Motel Inn in California is famous for?
(a) Being the first to use the word "motel."
(b) Being owned by Zorro.
(c) Being used in a lot of movies.
(d) Being built over buried treasure.
4. In "Lost at the Movies," which Jurassic Park movie did Bryson take his children to see?
(a) Lost World.
(b) Lost Appetites.
(c) Lost Innocence.
(d) Lost Dinosaurs.
5. Why does Bryson have an issue with the Internet?
(a) People can glean personal information about others.
(b) It's unreliable.
(c) It's making people anti-social.
(d) It's expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryson say that all New Englanders do?
2. What is Bill's wife's reaction to his new American haircut?
3. What mistake did Bill make that made him realize that he, along with many others, needs product guidance?
4. Bill is amazed that thousands of Americans end up in the emergency rooms every year from using certain things. What are they?
5. Why doesn't Bryson like gardening with his wife?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)