Coming Home, Mail Call, Drug Culture, What's Cooking?, Well, Doctor, I was Just Trying to Lie Down..., Rule Number 1: Follow All Rules, Take Me Out to the Ballpark, Help!, A Visit to the Barbershop and On the Hotline
1. What New Hampshire town did the Bryson family settle in during 1995?
2. How many children do the Brysons have?
3. What does Bill Bryson like about his new home town?
(a) It is a suburb.
(b) It is close to Boston.
(c) It has great shopping.
(d) It has a great college.
4. What does Bill find to be a difficult adjustment for him when he returns to the U.S.?
(a) He has forgotten American English.
(b) He finds it very noisy.
(c) He cannot find what he wants in the stores.
(d) He left as a young man and came back middle-aged.
5. What is one activity that Bill is happy to return to in America?
(a) Paying taxes.
6. Why does Bill prefer the post offices in the U.S. to the ones in Britain?
(a) Each town has one.
(b) The U.S. postal charges are very low.
(c) The U.S. post offices only deal with mail.
(d) The buildings are clean and new.
This section contains 5,833 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)