|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
2. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
(a) A black limo.
(b) Josh punching Dillon.
(c) A van.
(d) DeeDee hugging Josh.
3. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She is completing a special electronics class.
(b) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(c) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(d) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
4. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) A concert.
(b) The movies.
(c) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(d) Stars Hill.
5. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(c) Practices a statement.
(d) Leaves him a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
2. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
3. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
4. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
5. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
2. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
3. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
4. What happens when Josh sneaks up on Cammie and why does she overreact?
5. What does Cammie see when she accidentally ends up at her mother's office? How does she respond?
6. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
7. Where does Josh take Cammie? Who is the first person they meet there?
8. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
9. Why are Bex, Macey and Cammie fearful when Buckingham calls Bex into this office and what is the reason?
10. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)