|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(a) An infrared grill.
(b) A dozen figures.
(c) A dog.
2. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(b) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
(c) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(d) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
3. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
(a) December 11.
(b) October 3.
(c) June 19.
(d) November 19.
4. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
(a) For female supplies.
(b) For some cough drops.
(c) For a nail file.
(d) For aspirin.
5. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) As a promise gift.
(b) Because he likes her a lot.
(c) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(d) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
2. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
3. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
4. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
5. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)