|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) The earrings.
(b) The book he gave her.
(c) A bracelet he gave her.
(d) A letter she wrote him.
2. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(a) Kicking him in the groin.
(c) Scratching him on the chest.
(d) Making a forbidden move.
3. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She seems nervous.
(b) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(c) She seems to be expecting someone.
(d) She is not a normal girl.
4. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(c) Mr. Mosckowitz.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
(a) It is her dead brother's birthday.
(b) It is exactly one month before her real birthday.
(c) It is her grandmother's birthday.
(d) It is her father's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
2. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
3. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
4. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
5. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
2. What happens when Josh sneaks up on Cammie and why does she overreact?
3. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
4. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
5. What do Macey and Cammie discuss concerning Josh as Cammie is leaving again to meet him in the evening?
6. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
7. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
8. What does Cammie see when she accidentally ends up at her mother's office? How does she respond?
9. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
10. What happens for the first time for Cammie?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)