|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
(a) Macey is wiser than she lets on.
(b) Macey is a natural at spying.
(c) Macey is kinder than it first appears.
(d) Macey is the only one who knows all of Cammie's secrets.
2. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Hugs Cammie.
(b) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
(c) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
(d) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
3. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
(a) He acts more like a brother than a boyfriend.
(b) She thinks he is mistaken.
(c) His acting as if he's known her for years.
(d) The special occasion to which Josh refers.
4. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(b) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(c) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(d) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
5. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) A letter she wrote him.
(b) A bracelet he gave her.
(c) The book he gave her.
(d) The earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
2. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
3. What does Bex tell Cammie?
4. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
5. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
2. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
3. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
4. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
5. What happens when Josh sneaks up on Cammie and why does she overreact?
6. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
7. What does Cammie see when she accidentally ends up at her mother's office? How does she respond?
8. What does Cammie decide to do about telling Josh the truth about herself?
9. What does Josh announce and why does Cammie have to protect him?
10. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)