Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(b) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(c) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(d) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
2. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Explains about call ins.
(b) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
(c) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(d) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
3. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) As a promise gift.
(b) Because he likes her a lot.
(c) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(d) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
4. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A corsage.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A flower tiara.
(d) A bracelet.
5. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) His parents are with him.
(b) He has a strange look on his face.
(c) He has another girl with him.
(d) His brother is with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
2. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
3. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
4. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
5. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)