|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To get her inhaler refilled.
(b) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(c) To check on Cammie.
(d) To buy the latest teen magazine.
2. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) Stars Hill.
(b) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(c) The movies.
(d) A concert.
3. What does Cammie see when she gets to her mother's office?
(a) Her mother is arguing with someone.
(b) Her mother is not there.
(c) Her mother is talking on the phone.
(d) Her mother is crying.
4. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
(a) A basketball game at his school.
(b) A band concert in the park.
(c) A paintball game.
(d) The movies.
5. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A spy fair coming up.
(b) A career fair.
(c) A field test in covert ops.
(d) A written test in covert ops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say her dad does?
2. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
3. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
4. What does Cammie decide she needs to do?
5. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
2. Why does Cammie think it a bad idea to join her classmates to go to town?
3. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
4. Why is Liz in a panic as she rushes up to talk to her suitemates?
5. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
6. What does Cammie see when she accidentally ends up at her mother's office? How does she respond?
7. What happens to Anna Fetterman in the pharmacy and who comes to her rescue?
8. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
9. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
10. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)