|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
(a) The movies.
(b) A band concert in the park.
(c) A paintball game.
(d) A basketball game at his school.
2. What does Cammie decide she needs?
(a) A few hours of distraction from feeling sad.
(b) Time to think about her future.
(c) A change of scenery from the city.
(d) Time alone.
3. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) They are turned away as minors.
(b) His mother has already paid it.
(c) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(d) Josh does not have quite enough money.
4. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A flower tiara.
(d) A corsage.
5. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
(b) Hugs Cammie.
(c) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
(d) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the class retrieve?
2. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
3. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
4. For what does Josh apologize?
5. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
2. Where does Josh take Cammie? Who is the first person they meet there?
3. Why are Bex, Macey and Cammie fearful when Buckingham calls Bex into this office and what is the reason?
4. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
5. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
6. Why does Bex cover Cammie's mouth and what does Bex say they have to do and what is Cammie's response?
7. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
8. What does Cammie decide to do about telling Josh the truth about herself?
9. What happens when Josh sneaks up on Cammie and why does she overreact?
10. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)