|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(b) She seems to be expecting someone.
(c) She is not a normal girl.
(d) She seems nervous.
2. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) It is compromised.
(b) lt was a bad idea.
(c) There is some flexibility.
(d) It has changed.
3. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(a) Kicking him in the groin.
(b) Making a forbidden move.
(c) Scratching him on the chest.
4. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(b) Dillon is trouble.
(c) Dillon is all talk and no action.
(d) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
5. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) Stars Hill.
(b) The movies.
(c) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(d) A concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
2. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
3. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
4. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
5. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
2. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
3. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
4. What happens to Anna Fetterman in the pharmacy and who comes to her rescue?
5. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
6. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
7. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
8. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
9. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
10. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)