|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A flower tiara.
(d) A corsage.
2. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
(a) Macey is a natural at spying.
(b) Macey is kinder than it first appears.
(c) Macey is wiser than she lets on.
(d) Macey is the only one who knows all of Cammie's secrets.
3. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
4. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
(a) She thinks he is mistaken.
(b) The special occasion to which Josh refers.
(c) His acting as if he's known her for years.
(d) He acts more like a brother than a boyfriend.
5. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) The book he gave her.
(b) A bracelet he gave her.
(c) A letter she wrote him.
(d) The earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
2. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
3. What vehicle does Josh drive up in to pick up Cammie?
4. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
5. Where does Josh take Cammie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Josh take Cammie? Who is the first person they meet there?
2. Why does Cammie think it a bad idea to join her classmates to go to town?
3. Why is Liz in a panic as she rushes up to talk to her suitemates?
4. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
5. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
6. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
7. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
8. What does Cammie decide to do about telling Josh the truth about herself?
9. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
10. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)