|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Mosckowitz.
2. What does Cammie say her dad does?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A physics professor.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) He has another girl with him.
(b) His parents are with him.
(c) He has a strange look on his face.
(d) His brother is with him.
4. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(b) His mother has already paid it.
(c) Josh does not have quite enough money.
(d) They are turned away as minors.
5. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To check on Cammie.
(b) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(c) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
2. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
3. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
4. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
5. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)