|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) The Roseville gazebo.
(b) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
(c) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(d) Under a dumpster near where they are.
2. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A corsage.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A flower tiara.
3. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(b) Cries for Bex's father.
(c) Cries for her mother.
(d) Cries for her father.
4. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A career fair.
(b) A written test in covert ops.
(c) A spy fair coming up.
(d) A field test in covert ops.
5. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(b) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(c) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(d) She is completing a special electronics class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
2. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
3. What are the papers Mr. Solomon gives the students in class?
4. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
5. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cammie think it a bad idea to join her classmates to go to town?
2. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
3. Why does Bex cover Cammie's mouth and what does Bex say they have to do and what is Cammie's response?
4. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
5. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
6. What happens for the first time for Cammie?
7. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
8. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
9. What happens when Cammie sees a strange look on Josh's face when she meets him for their movie date, and what does Cammie think to herself that she does not want to do?
10. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)