|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
2. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(b) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(c) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(d) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
3. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
(a) Destroys the tracker.
(b) Puts a bag over Mr. Solomon's head.
(c) Ties up Mr. Moscowitz.
(d) Ties up her mother.
4. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) His parents wanted to meet her.
(b) She looks amazing.
(c) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
(d) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
5. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
(a) Cammie goes to the woman's restroom.
(b) Cammie pulls on a disguise.
(c) Cammie looks for her mother to explain.
(d) Cammie begins to fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
2. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
3. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
4. For what does Josh apologize?
5. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie decide to do about telling Josh the truth about herself?
2. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
3. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
4. What do Macey and Cammie discuss concerning Josh as Cammie is leaving again to meet him in the evening?
5. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
6. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
7. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
8. What happens for the first time for Cammie?
9. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
10. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)