|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bex tell Cammie?
(a) Liz is missing.
(b) They have found out that Josh is not who they thought he was.
(c) They have to get out of there.
(d) Anna is missing.
2. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz.
3. What happens when Cammie and Bex are captured?
(a) Cammie tells Liz to cut the lights.
(b) Cammie bites her captor.
(c) Bex punches the captor and knocks him out.
(d) Mr. Solomon calls the exercise.
4. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(b) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(c) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(d) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
5. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
(c) Look for her again.
(d) Move out of the room she puts him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
2. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
3. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
4. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
5. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
2. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
3. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
4. What happens to Anna Fetterman in the pharmacy and who comes to her rescue?
5. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
6. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
7. What happens for the first time for Cammie?
8. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
9. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
10. What does Josh announce and why does Cammie have to protect him?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)