|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
(a) Cammie deserves someone who is good to her.
(b) Josh might be fun for awhile.
(c) Josh would never want a spy for a wife.
(d) Josh isn't what Cammie believes him to be.
2. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(b) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(c) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(d) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
3. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Move out of the room she puts him in.
(b) Look for her again.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
4. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(b) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(c) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(d) She is completing a special electronics class.
5. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
(a) Flips her assailant over her head.
(d) Go limp.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
2. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
3. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
4. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
5. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
2. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
3. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
4. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
5. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
6. What happens when Cammie sees a strange look on Josh's face when she meets him for their movie date, and what does Cammie think to herself that she does not want to do?
7. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
8. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
9. Why are Bex, Macey and Cammie fearful when Buckingham calls Bex into this office and what is the reason?
10. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)