|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(c) Mr. Solomon.
2. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
(a) She can't dance and is embarrassed.
(b) She needed some fresh air.
(c) She was nervous.
(d) She has a headache.
3. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A written test in covert ops.
(b) A spy fair coming up.
(c) A career fair.
(d) A field test in covert ops.
4. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(b) Because he likes her a lot.
(c) As a promise gift.
(d) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
5. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
(a) Macey and her parents.
(b) Bex and Liz.
(c) Mr. Solomon and Madam Dabney.
(d) Her mom and Mr. Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
2. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
3. Why is Cammie captured?
4. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
5. Who harasses Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Josh announce and why does Cammie have to protect him?
2. What happens when Cammie sees a strange look on Josh's face when she meets him for their movie date, and what does Cammie think to herself that she does not want to do?
3. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
4. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
5. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
6. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
7. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
8. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
9. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
10. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)