|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
(a) She asked for an extension.
(b) She is ready to get started right then.
(c) She has already done her part.
(d) They will work on it the next day as she's going out with Josh.
2. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
(a) They go moon the Gallagher girls.
(b) They sneak into the Gallagher school and steal underwear.
(c) They go moon some of the intellectuals at the library.
(d) They go rough up some nerds.
3. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She seems to be expecting someone.
(b) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(c) She is not a normal girl.
(d) She seems nervous.
4. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(b) Mr. Mosckowitz.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(c) Leaves him a note.
(d) Practices a statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
2. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
3. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
4. What does Cammie have trouble doing with Bex?
5. What does Cammie decide she needs to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
2. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
3. Why does Bex cover Cammie's mouth and what does Bex say they have to do and what is Cammie's response?
4. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
5. Why does Cammie think it a bad idea to join her classmates to go to town?
6. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
7. What do Macey and Cammie discuss concerning Josh as Cammie is leaving again to meet him in the evening?
8. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
9. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
10. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)