|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
(a) Cammie looks for her mother to explain.
(b) Cammie begins to fly.
(c) Cammie pulls on a disguise.
(d) Cammie goes to the woman's restroom.
2. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
(a) She stomps on his instep.
(b) She cries.
(c) She spins him around into a full Nelson.
(d) She slams him to the ground.
3. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
(b) His parents wanted to meet her.
(c) She looks amazing.
(d) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
4. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Move out of the room she puts him in.
(b) Look for her again.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
5. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(b) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
(c) Explains about call ins.
(d) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
2. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
3. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
4. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
5. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cammie think it a bad idea to join her classmates to go to town?
2. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
3. What does Josh announce and why does Cammie have to protect him?
4. Why does Bex cover Cammie's mouth and what does Bex say they have to do and what is Cammie's response?
5. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
6. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
7. Why is Liz in a panic as she rushes up to talk to her suitemates?
8. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
9. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
10. Why are Bex, Macey and Cammie fearful when Buckingham calls Bex into this office and what is the reason?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)