|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
(a) He is making the final exam too real.
(b) He punches Josh.
(c) He puts duct tape over her mouth.
(d) He is really rough with her.
2. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(b) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(c) To check on Cammie.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
3. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A flower tiara.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A corsage.
(d) A hand-written poem.
4. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(b) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
(c) Dillon is trouble.
(d) Dillon is all talk and no action.
5. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
(b) Compromising her morals.
(c) Choosing a boy over her friends.
(d) Not caring enough to step in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
2. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
3. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
4. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
5. What must the class retrieve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
2. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
3. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
4. What does Cammie see when she accidentally ends up at her mother's office? How does she respond?
5. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
6. What do Macey and Cammie discuss concerning Josh as Cammie is leaving again to meet him in the evening?
7. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
8. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
9. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
10. What happens when Josh sneaks up on Cammie and why does she overreact?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)