|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
(a) She will miss Josh's phone call.
(b) Josh will see her with Gallagher girls.
(c) She's not worried about anything.
(d) Too much attention will be directed at them.
2. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) She looks amazing.
(b) His parents wanted to meet her.
(c) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
(d) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
3. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(a) A dozen figures.
(b) A dog.
(c) An infrared grill.
4. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
(a) It is her father's birthday.
(b) It is exactly one month before her real birthday.
(c) It is her dead brother's birthday.
(d) It is her grandmother's birthday.
5. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) They are turned away as minors.
(b) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(c) Josh does not have quite enough money.
(d) His mother has already paid it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
2. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
3. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
4. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
5. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)