|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A flower tiara.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A corsage.
(d) A bracelet.
2. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For being late.
(b) For not checking the movie times.
(c) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
(d) For not being alone.
3. What does Bex learn about her father?
(a) He has called in.
(b) He is home, but ill.
(c) He is badly wounded in a hospital in Frankfurt.
(d) He is in prison but an exchange is in the works.
4. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
(a) To tell Bex about her father.
(b) To go to a dance at the local teen hangout.
(c) To go to a party at Josh's house.
(d) To go to town.
5. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
(b) No one Josh knows very well.
(c) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
(d) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
2. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
3. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
4. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
5. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens for the first time for Cammie?
2. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
3. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
4. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
5. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
6. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
7. What does Cammie decide to do about telling Josh the truth about herself?
8. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
9. Where does Josh take Cammie? Who is the first person they meet there?
10. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)