|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
(a) He expects them to do what seasoned agents cannot.
(b) He can grill Bex without showing any signs of the situation with her father.
(c) He changes moods so rapidly.
(d) He acts one way in class and differently in her mom's presence.
2. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A flower tiara.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A corsage.
(d) A bracelet.
3. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
(a) Dillon plans to try to get Josh to date DeeDee again.
(b) Dillon wrote Josh and tried to dissuade him from dating Cammie.
(c) Dillion wants to find out where Cammie lives.
(d) He wrote an email saying he saw Cammie with some Gallagher Girls.
4. What happens when Cammie and Bex are captured?
(a) Cammie tells Liz to cut the lights.
(b) Bex punches the captor and knocks him out.
(c) Mr. Solomon calls the exercise.
(d) Cammie bites her captor.
5. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
(a) Josh might be fun for awhile.
(b) Cammie deserves someone who is good to her.
(c) Josh would never want a spy for a wife.
(d) Josh isn't what Cammie believes him to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
2. Why is Cammie captured?
3. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
4. What vehicle does Josh drive up in to pick up Cammie?
5. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
2. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
3. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
4. What does Josh announce and why does Cammie have to protect him?
5. Where does Josh take Cammie? Who is the first person they meet there?
6. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
7. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
8. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
9. Why are Bex, Macey and Cammie fearful when Buckingham calls Bex into this office and what is the reason?
10. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)