|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
(a) Josh might be fun for awhile.
(b) Josh would never want a spy for a wife.
(c) Josh isn't what Cammie believes him to be.
(d) Cammie deserves someone who is good to her.
2. What does Cammie have trouble doing with Bex?
(a) Not blurting out the news about Bex's father.
(b) Looking her in the eye.
(c) Not being extra nice to her.
(d) Not coddling her.
3. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) Josh does not have quite enough money.
(b) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(c) They are turned away as minors.
(d) His mother has already paid it.
4. What must the class retrieve?
(a) A map.
(b) A disk.
(c) A envelope.
(d) Some microfilm.
5. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(a) Making a forbidden move.
(b) Scratching him on the chest.
(c) Kicking him in the groin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
2. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
3. For what does Josh apologize?
4. What does Cammie see when she gets to her mother's office?
5. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
2. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
3. What does Cammie decide to do about telling Josh the truth about herself?
4. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
5. Why does Cammie think it a bad idea to join her classmates to go to town?
6. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
7. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
8. Where does Josh take Cammie? Who is the first person they meet there?
9. Why is Liz in a panic as she rushes up to talk to her suitemates?
10. Why does Bex cover Cammie's mouth and what does Bex say they have to do and what is Cammie's response?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)