|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(b) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(c) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(d) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
2. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
(b) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(c) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
(d) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
3. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(b) Making a forbidden move.
(c) Scratching him on the chest.
(d) Kicking him in the groin.
4. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
(a) She's not worried about anything.
(b) Too much attention will be directed at them.
(c) She will miss Josh's phone call.
(d) Josh will see her with Gallagher girls.
5. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She needed some fresh air.
(c) She was nervous.
(d) She can't dance and is embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who retrieves the disk?
2. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
3. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
4. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
5. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
2. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
3. What happens that makes Cammie realize how close she has become to Macey?
4. Why distressing news does Cammie learn from several of the teachers and what advice does Cammie give the teachers?
5. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
6. How does Cammie suggest she and Josh communicate and why does she suggest that?
7. What happens for the first time for Cammie?
8. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
9. Why is Liz in a panic as she rushes up to talk to her suitemates?
10. How does Cammie explain her lack of action in the pharmacy the night before?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)