|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who harasses Anna?
(a) A few boys Cammie has never seen.
(b) DeeDee and another girl.
(c) Dillon and his friends.
(d) No one.
2. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) It is compromised.
(b) It has changed.
(c) There is some flexibility.
(d) lt was a bad idea.
3. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
(a) She stomps on his instep.
(b) She slams him to the ground.
(c) She cries.
(d) She spins him around into a full Nelson.
4. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) Stars Hill.
(b) The movies.
(c) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(d) A concert.
5. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
(a) Dillon plans to try to get Josh to date DeeDee again.
(b) He wrote an email saying he saw Cammie with some Gallagher Girls.
(c) Dillon wrote Josh and tried to dissuade him from dating Cammie.
(d) Dillion wants to find out where Cammie lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
2. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
3. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
4. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
5. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
2. What suddenly happens as Cammie is walking away from Josh and why is she angry?
3. Why do Bex, Liz and Macey decide to cover for Cammie at the career fair and how do they plan to do so?
4. What does Cammie see when she accidentally ends up at her mother's office? How does she respond?
5. Why does Cammie think it a bad idea to join her classmates to go to town?
6. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
7. What does Cammie decide to do about telling Josh the truth about herself?
8. Why does Bex cover Cammie's mouth and what does Bex say they have to do and what is Cammie's response?
9. What happens when Cammie sees a strange look on Josh's face when she meets him for their movie date, and what does Cammie think to herself that she does not want to do?
10. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)