|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Lessons on various cultures.
(b) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(c) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(d) Social ball at the end of the class.
2. What switch does Bex make?
(a) Cammie's picture for another one.
(b) Her real photo id for a fake one.
(c) Her transmitter for Liz's.
(d) Josh's trash for another bag.
3. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
(b) Plays the sound of a police siren.
(c) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(d) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
4. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
(a) If she ever wonders if it is worth it.
(b) If she has to carry twenty pounds of stuff in her purse.
(c) If she wishes catching a guy's attention were easier.
(d) If she is actually in deep cover.
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(b) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(c) Bex is so good at spying.
(d) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
3. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
4. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
5. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
2. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
3. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
4. Where does Cammie go to school and what type of school is it?
5. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
6. How does Mr. Solomon demonstrate the dangers of covert operations to the class members?
7. How does Mr. Solomon upset Cammie? Why does Cammie choose not to mention it to her mother?
8. What does Cammie question as she is riding with her suite mates in driver's education class and how does she get her answer?
9. What does Cammie think about for the next two weeks and how does she get an opportunity to encounter Josh again?
10. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)