|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(a) Her stolen purse.
(c) Her older brother.
(d) Her talk with Professor Smith.
2. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(a) Still camera.
(c) Video camera.
(d) Alarm system.
3. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her dislike of Macey.
(b) Her mother's strictness with her.
(c) Her father's disappearance.
(d) Her missing her brother.
4. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She did not pass the final exams.
(b) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(c) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(d) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
5. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
2. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
3. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
4. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
5. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
2. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
3. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
4. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
5. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
6. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
7. What do Liz and Cammie learn from the Dr. Pepper bottle that Josh had handled and why do they decide to go to his house that nigh?
8. What is the subject of covert operations class in their next meeting?
9. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
10. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)