|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bex's driving like?
(a) Slow and careful.
(c) Fast but controled.
2. Who is Josh?
(a) Bex's youngest brother.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(d) Macey's older brother.
3. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(b) Bex is so good at spying.
(c) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(d) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
4. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be invisible.
(b) Act normal.
(c) Be visible.
(d) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
5. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) The new headmaster of the school.
(b) A new teacher at the school.
(c) Cammie's uncle.
(d) Bex's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
2. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
3. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
4. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
5. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first day of covert operations class.
2. What does Cammie's mother ask Bex and Cammie to do and what are they to ensure happens?
3. What is the subject of covert operations class in their next meeting?
4. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
5. Describe Cammie's encounter with Josh.
6. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
7. What does Cammie think about for the next two weeks and how does she get an opportunity to encounter Josh again?
8. What help does Cammie ask of Macey and what does Macey want in return?
9. What does Cammie question as she is riding with her suite mates in driver's education class and how does she get her answer?
10. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)