|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages does Cammie know?
2. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
(a) Putting together a transmitter.
(b) Josh's trash.
(c) Perusing some websites on the internet.
(d) The stacks of smelly frozen dinner plastic plates.
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(c) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(d) Ignore the visitor.
4. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(b) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(c) Does a double flip.
(d) Apologizes to Cammie.
5. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory for three years.
(b) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(c) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(d) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
2. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
3. Who is Joe Solomon?
4. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
5. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the subject of covert operations class in their next meeting?
2. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
3. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
4. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
5. What does Josh do that dampens Bex's interest in him and how does Cammie slip up to indicate she has met him before?
6. Where does Cammie go to school and what type of school is it?
7. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
8. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
9. What does Cammie's mother ask Bex and Cammie to do and what are they to ensure happens?
10. How does Mr. Solomon demonstrate the dangers of covert operations to the class members?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)