|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
(a) He will be going to the mall for a fitting at a tux rental place that night.
(b) He is holding a party for his 17th birthday.
(c) He will return a video to AJ's Movie Rental.
(d) He and his brother will be competing in the state wrestling championships.
2. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(c) Macey's older brother.
(d) Bex's youngest brother.
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(c) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(d) Ignore the visitor.
4. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(b) Only children of spies.
(c) Exceptional young women.
(d) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
5. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is always in a hurry.
(c) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(d) She is new in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
2. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
3. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
4. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
5. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
2. Where does Cammie go to school and what type of school is it?
3. What do Liz and Cammie learn from the Dr. Pepper bottle that Josh had handled and why do they decide to go to his house that nigh?
4. How does Mr. Solomon upset Cammie? Why does Cammie choose not to mention it to her mother?
5. What help does Cammie ask of Macey and what does Macey want in return?
6. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
7. Describe Cammie's encounter with Josh.
8. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
9. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
10. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)