|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(a) Shadow walking.
(b) Traveling light.
(d) Trail marking.
2. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(b) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(c) Exceptional young women.
(d) Only children of spies.
3. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults the school.
(b) Macey insults Bex.
(c) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(d) Macey insults Liz.
4. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) Bex's father.
(b) The new headmaster of the school.
(c) A new teacher at the school.
(d) Cammie's uncle.
5. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) Outside in street clothes.
(d) In front of the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
2. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
3. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
4. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
5. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
2. What is the subject of covert operations class in their next meeting?
3. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
4. What does Josh do that dampens Bex's interest in him and how does Cammie slip up to indicate she has met him before?
5. What does Cammie's mother ask Bex and Cammie to do and what are they to ensure happens?
6. What required class for this year has Anna Fetterman nervous and what change is there for the class this year?
7. Describe Cammie's encounter with Josh.
8. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
9. What does Cammie ask Macey concerning Josh and what is her reply?
10. How does Mr. Solomon demonstrate the dangers of covert operations to the class members?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)