|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Josh?
(a) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(b) Macey's older brother.
(c) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(d) Bex's youngest brother.
2. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She is scared to death.
(b) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(c) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(d) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
3. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(a) Shadow walking.
(b) Trail marking.
(d) Traveling light.
4. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be visible.
(b) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
(c) Act normal.
(d) Be invisible.
5. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(b) Some girls' futures.
(c) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(d) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
2. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
3. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
4. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
2. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
3. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
4. What does Cammie's mother ask Bex and Cammie to do and what are they to ensure happens?
5. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
6. Describe the first day of covert operations class.
7. What is the girls' mission that night for covert operations class?
8. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
9. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
10. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)