|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(c) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
2. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(b) At midnight on Mondays.
(c) Over the upcoming weekend.
(d) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
3. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
4. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
(a) Waiting for her mother.
(b) Waiting for her older sister.
(c) Waiting for her best friend who is quite late.
(d) Fulfilling an assignment from one of her online classes.
5. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
(a) If she is actually in deep cover.
(b) If she wishes catching a guy's attention were easier.
(c) If she has to carry twenty pounds of stuff in her purse.
(d) If she ever wonders if it is worth it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
2. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
3. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
5. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
2. What does Cammie question as she is riding with her suite mates in driver's education class and how does she get her answer?
3. What is the girls' mission that night for covert operations class?
4. What does Josh do that dampens Bex's interest in him and how does Cammie slip up to indicate she has met him before?
5. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
6. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
7. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
8. What do Liz and Cammie learn from the Dr. Pepper bottle that Josh had handled and why do they decide to go to his house that nigh?
9. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
10. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)