|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) In a kung fu uniform.
(b) Like an outdoors girl.
(c) Punk clothes.
(d) Very conservatively.
2. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has a girlfriend.
(b) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(c) If he has thought about her since they met.
(d) If he was real.
3. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) Acceptable items.
(b) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(c) Spy gadgetry.
(d) She decides not to carry a purse.
4. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
(a) Liz's attention is on the scenery.
(b) Liz is not terrified of Bex's insane driving.
(c) Liz does not seem interested in learning to drive.
(d) Liz seems car sick.
5. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
3. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
4. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
5. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the subject of covert operations class in their next meeting?
2. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
3. What required class for this year has Anna Fetterman nervous and what change is there for the class this year?
4. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
5. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
6. What do Cammie, Bex and Liz go to Headmistress Morgan's office to ask about their suite and what is Morgan's reply?
7. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
8. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
9. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
10. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)