|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having a cross necklace.
(b) Picking through the trash.
(c) Having such a large purse.
(d) Having such a tiny purse.
2. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
(a) A CODE RED.
(b) A CODE BLUE.
(c) Cammie's mother runs past them screaming.
(d) Solomon runs past them with a gun in his hand.
3. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her cross necklace.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(d) Her earpiece.
4. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(a) Trail marking.
(b) Traveling light.
(c) Shadow walking.
5. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(b) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(c) Exceptional young women.
(d) Only children of spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
2. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
3. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
4. When is the covert operations class meeting?
5. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
2. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
3. What help does Cammie ask of Macey and what does Macey want in return?
4. What do Cammie, Bex and Liz go to Headmistress Morgan's office to ask about their suite and what is Morgan's reply?
5. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
6. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
7. What is the girls' mission that night for covert operations class?
8. Describe the first day of covert operations class.
9. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
10. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)