Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
(a) Liz seems car sick.
(b) Liz does not seem interested in learning to drive.
(c) Liz is not terrified of Bex's insane driving.
(d) Liz's attention is on the scenery.
2. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Some girls' futures.
(b) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(c) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(d) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
3. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
4. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(b) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) At midnight on Mondays.
(d) Over the upcoming weekend.
5. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(d) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
2. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
4. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
5. Who is Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
2. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
3. What does Cammie's mother say about her behavior over the last few months?
4. Describe the interaction among Josh, Cammie, Dillon, and DeeDee at the hamburger joint.
5. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
6. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
7. What happens to Anna Fetterman in the pharmacy and who comes to her rescue?
8. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
9. What does Josh say to Cammie when she talks to him after leaving her mother's office?
10. What does Cammie say about herself when Josh asks?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)