|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
(a) Solomon runs past them with a gun in his hand.
(b) A CODE RED.
(c) A CODE BLUE.
(d) Cammie's mother runs past them screaming.
2. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
(a) Waiting for her best friend who is quite late.
(b) Waiting for her older sister.
(c) Fulfilling an assignment from one of her online classes.
(d) Waiting for her mother.
3. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Picking through the trash.
(b) Having such a large purse.
(c) Having such a tiny purse.
(d) Having a cross necklace.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) There are rigorous entry standards.
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(d) An abridged history of the school
5. What is Bex's driving like?
(b) Slow and careful.
(d) Fast but controled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
2. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
3. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
4. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
5. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
2. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
3. Why does Bex cover Cammie's mouth and what does Bex say they have to do and what is Cammie's response?
4. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
5. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
6. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
7. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
8. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
9. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo before she goes back to the school?
10. Why does Cammie suddenly leave the dance without telling Josh goodbye.
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)