|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(b) At midnight on Mondays.
(c) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(d) Over the upcoming weekend.
2. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(b) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(c) It is mandatory for three years.
(d) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
3. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(b) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(c) Importance of legends and false histories.
(d) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
4. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) In a kung fu uniform.
(b) Punk clothes.
(c) Like an outdoors girl.
(d) Very conservatively.
5. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
(a) To show her a mosaic on the ceiling.
(b) To the sub levels.
(c) To the cafeteria.
(d) To a lecture on spy hardware.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
2. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
3. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
4. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
5. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the girls' mission that night for covert operations class?
2. What does Josh announce and why does Cammie have to protect him?
3. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
4. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
5. What happens to Anna Fetterman in the pharmacy and who comes to her rescue?
6. How does Mr. Solomon upset Cammie? Why does Cammie choose not to mention it to her mother?
7. What does Cammie say as she walks away from Josh after acknowledging the truth to him?
8. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
9. What do Macey and Cammie discuss concerning Josh as Cammie is leaving again to meet him in the evening?
10. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)