|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) An abridged history of the school
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
2. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
(a) He and his brother will be competing in the state wrestling championships.
(b) He will be going to the mall for a fitting at a tux rental place that night.
(c) He will return a video to AJ's Movie Rental.
(d) He is holding a party for his 17th birthday.
3. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie mentions his earring.
(b) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(c) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(d) Cammie says he is very polite.
4. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(b) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(c) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(d) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
5. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
(a) Being a normal girl.
(b) Being the daughter of the Headmistress.
(c) Pretending to be other than you are just for a boy.
(d) Being friends with such quirky girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bex's driving like?
2. Who is Josh?
3. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
4. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
5. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Josh do that dampens Bex's interest in him and how does Cammie slip up to indicate she has met him before?
2. What is the girls' mission that night for covert operations class?
3. Describe Cammie's encounter with Josh.
4. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
5. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
6. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
7. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
8. What required class for this year has Anna Fetterman nervous and what change is there for the class this year?
9. What does Cammie's mother ask Bex and Cammie to do and what are they to ensure happens?
10. What does Cammie ask Macey concerning Josh and what is her reply?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)