|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation sneak away.
(b) Operation find her father.
(c) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
(d) Operation Josh.
2. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She has graduated from high school.
(b) She is not interested in boys.
(c) She is home schooled.
(d) She is just visiting her aunt here.
3. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
(b) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(c) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
(d) Plays the sound of a police siren.
4. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(b) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(c) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
(d) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
5. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(b) Spy gadgetry.
(c) Acceptable items.
(d) She decides not to carry a purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
2. How many languages does Cammie know?
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
4. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
5. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
2. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
3. What do Liz and Cammie learn from the Dr. Pepper bottle that Josh had handled and why do they decide to go to his house that nigh?
4. Where does Cammie go to school and what type of school is it?
5. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
6. What does Cammie think about for the next two weeks and how does she get an opportunity to encounter Josh again?
7. What does Josh do that dampens Bex's interest in him and how does Cammie slip up to indicate she has met him before?
8. What required class for this year has Anna Fetterman nervous and what change is there for the class this year?
9. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
10. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)