|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(b) She is scared to death.
(c) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(d) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
2. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Lessons on various cultures.
(b) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(c) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(d) Social ball at the end of the class.
3. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
(b) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
(c) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(d) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
4. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
5. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(b) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(c) Bex is so eager to show off.
(d) They need to bond with Macey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
2. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
3. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
4. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
5. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Liz and Cammie learn from the Dr. Pepper bottle that Josh had handled and why do they decide to go to his house that nigh?
2. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
3. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
4. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
5. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
6. What does Cammie ask Macey concerning Josh and what is her reply?
7. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
8. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
9. What does Cammie's mother ask Bex and Cammie to do and what are they to ensure happens?
10. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)