|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Buckingham harangues her.
(b) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(c) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(d) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
2. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(b) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
(c) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(d) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
3. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
(a) He and his brother will be competing in the state wrestling championships.
(b) He will be going to the mall for a fitting at a tux rental place that night.
(c) He is holding a party for his 17th birthday.
(d) He will return a video to AJ's Movie Rental.
4. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) She is too restless to sit down.
(c) A couple hours.
(d) About half an hour.
5. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(b) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(c) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(d) Some girls' futures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
3. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
4. How many languages does Cammie know?
5. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
2. What does Cammie ask Macey concerning Josh and what is her reply?
3. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
4. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
5. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
6. What is the girls' mission that night for covert operations class?
7. What required class for this year has Anna Fetterman nervous and what change is there for the class this year?
8. What is the subject of covert operations class in their next meeting?
9. How does Mr. Solomon upset Cammie? Why does Cammie choose not to mention it to her mother?
10. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)