|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(a) Still camera.
(b) Video camera.
(c) Alarm system.
2. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her mother's strictness with her.
(b) Her missing her brother.
(c) Her father's disappearance.
(d) Her dislike of Macey.
3. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(b) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(c) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(d) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
4. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her cross necklace.
(c) Her earpiece.
(d) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
5. Who is Josh?
(a) Bex's youngest brother.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Macey's older brother.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
2. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
3. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
4. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
5. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Solomon upset Cammie? Why does Cammie choose not to mention it to her mother?
2. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
3. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
4. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
5. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
6. What required class for this year has Anna Fetterman nervous and what change is there for the class this year?
7. What help does Cammie ask of Macey and what does Macey want in return?
8. What does Cammie think about for the next two weeks and how does she get an opportunity to encounter Josh again?
9. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
10. What does Cammie question as she is riding with her suite mates in driver's education class and how does she get her answer?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)