|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) Bex is so eager to show off.
(b) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
2. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(c) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(d) He never saw Cammie.
3. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(b) Like a leech.
(c) Like a drunk.
(d) Like a bumbler.
4. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(b) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(c) Help in communications class.
(d) Help getting out of the newbie class.
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) An abridged history of the school
(b) There are rigorous entry standards.
(c) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(d) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
2. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
3. Why does Bex attack Macey?
4. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
5. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Josh do that dampens Bex's interest in him and how does Cammie slip up to indicate she has met him before?
2. What does Cammie question as she is riding with her suite mates in driver's education class and how does she get her answer?
3. Describe the first day of covert operations class.
4. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
5. What does Cammie find when she approaches the funnel cake stand?
6. Where does Cammie go to school and what type of school is it?
7. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
8. What do Liz and Cammie learn from the Dr. Pepper bottle that Josh had handled and why do they decide to go to his house that nigh?
9. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
10. What is Cammie's technique for tailing Mr. Smith?
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)