|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(a) Professor Smith.
(c) Mr. Solomon.
2. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(b) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(c) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(d) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
3. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be invisible.
(b) Be visible.
(c) Act normal.
(d) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
4. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
(a) A CODE RED.
(b) A CODE BLUE.
(c) Cammie's mother runs past them screaming.
(d) Solomon runs past them with a gun in his hand.
5. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(b) If he was real.
(c) If he has thought about her since they met.
(d) If he has a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
2. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
3. How many languages does Cammie know?
4. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
5. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
2. What papers does Mr. Solomon hand out and how does Cammie feel about it initially?
3. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
4. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
5. What does Cammie think about for the next two weeks and how does she get an opportunity to encounter Josh again?
6. How does Cammie realize that Liz is upset with her for the way Cammie acted in the pharmacy?
7. How does Mr. Solomon upset Cammie? Why does Cammie choose not to mention it to her mother?
8. What does Cammie hear from Liz after she escape the room where she is being held:?
9. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
10. What does Mr. Solomon explain to Cammie?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)