|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
(a) If she wishes catching a guy's attention were easier.
(b) If she is actually in deep cover.
(c) If she has to carry twenty pounds of stuff in her purse.
(d) If she ever wonders if it is worth it.
2. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be invisible.
(b) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
(c) Act normal.
(d) Be visible.
3. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
4. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
(c) Tracking device.
(d) Tiny video camera.
5. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(b) A school for heiresses.
(c) A school for those with artistic talents.
(d) A school for disciplinary problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
2. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
3. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
4. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
5. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to cause Bex and Macey to fight and who steps in to break it up and to mete out punishment?
2. What does the boy do who Cammie notices looking at her?
3. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
4. What do Liz and Cammie learn from the Dr. Pepper bottle that Josh had handled and why do they decide to go to his house that nigh?
5. What does Cammie reveal herself to Josh and what happens?
6. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
7. What do Cammie and Josh talk about while at the funnel cake stand?
8. How do Macey, Bex and Liz help Cammie prepare for her "mission Josh," and what does Cammie think about the process?
9. Where does Cammie go to school and what type of school is it?
10. What help does Cammie ask of Macey and what does Macey want in return?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)