|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) She is not interested in boys.
(c) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(d) She has graduated from high school.
2. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(b) To turn in their gear.
(c) For a quiet place to talk.
(d) To discuss a new assignment.
3. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
(a) If she is actually in deep cover.
(b) If she has to carry twenty pounds of stuff in her purse.
(c) If she ever wonders if it is worth it.
(d) If she wishes catching a guy's attention were easier.
4. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(b) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(c) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(d) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
5. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Professor Smith.
(c) Mr. Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
2. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
3. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
4. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
5. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie ask Macey concerning Josh and what is her reply?
2. What is the atmosphere like as Cammie arrives at the debriefing for the covert ops assignment and how does Mr. Solomon act when Cammie announces she has the soft drink bottle?
3. What does Cammie's mother ask Bex and Cammie to do and what are they to ensure happens?
4. What does Cammie think about for the next two weeks and how does she get an opportunity to encounter Josh again?
5. What is the subject of covert operations class in their next meeting?
6. What is the girls' mission that night for covert operations class?
7. Why do the girls think Josh may be trying to find Cammie when the girls search through his trash?
8. How do the girls contrive to have car troubles by Josh's house and what do they do there?
9. What does Cammie tell her mother about Mr. Solomon's knowledge about her dad and what does her mother say about it?
10. How does Joe Solomon calm Mascey down as she is racing back to tell her parents she does not want to stay at Gallagher's?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)