|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is an impossible assignment.
(b) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(c) It is the highest grade in the class.
(d) Not good.
2. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
(a) A van.
(b) A black limo.
(c) Josh punching Dillon.
(d) DeeDee hugging Josh.
3. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Cries for Bex's father.
(b) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(c) Cries for her father.
(d) Cries for her mother.
4. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) His mother has already paid it.
(b) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(c) They are turned away as minors.
(d) Josh does not have quite enough money.
5. What does Cammie have trouble doing with Bex?
(a) Not coddling her.
(b) Not blurting out the news about Bex's father.
(c) Not being extra nice to her.
(d) Looking her in the eye.
6. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(b) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(c) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(d) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
7. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) His parents are with him.
(b) He has a strange look on his face.
(c) He has another girl with him.
(d) His brother is with him.
8. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
(b) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(c) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(d) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
9. Who retrieves the disk?
10. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(b) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(c) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(d) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
11. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
(b) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
(c) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
(d) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
12. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
(a) Macey is kinder than it first appears.
(b) Macey is a natural at spying.
(c) Macey is wiser than she lets on.
(d) Macey is the only one who knows all of Cammie's secrets.
13. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
(a) Josh will see her with Gallagher girls.
(b) She's not worried about anything.
(c) Too much attention will be directed at them.
(d) She will miss Josh's phone call.
14. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
(b) Hugs Cammie.
(c) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
(d) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
15. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(b) She is completing a special electronics class.
(c) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(d) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
2. What does Cammie decide she needs?
3. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
4. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
5. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)