|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) The movies.
(b) A concert.
(c) Stars Hill.
(d) The Harvest Fall Dance.
2. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Explains about call ins.
(b) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
(c) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(d) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
3. Who calls 911?
(c) No one.
(d) Mr. Moscowitz.
4. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
(a) Josh will see her with Gallagher girls.
(b) She's not worried about anything.
(c) She will miss Josh's phone call.
(d) Too much attention will be directed at them.
5. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) As a promise gift.
(b) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
(c) Because he likes her a lot.
(d) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
6. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
(a) Macey is a natural at spying.
(b) Macey is the only one who knows all of Cammie's secrets.
(c) Macey is kinder than it first appears.
(d) Macey is wiser than she lets on.
7. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
(a) A guy who hates Josh.
(b) Josh's older brother and his wife.
(c) A group of teens.
(d) Josh's ex-football coach.
8. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(c) Leaves him a note.
(d) Practices a statement.
9. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She is not a normal girl.
(b) She seems nervous.
(c) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(d) She seems to be expecting someone.
10. What does Cammie decide she needs to do?
(a) Talk to DeeDee.
(b) Tell Josh the truth.
(c) Stop seeing Josh.
(d) Bribe Dillion to be quiet.
11. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(b) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(c) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
(d) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
12. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
(a) They go rough up some nerds.
(b) They sneak into the Gallagher school and steal underwear.
(c) They go moon some of the intellectuals at the library.
(d) They go moon the Gallagher girls.
13. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
(b) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(c) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
(d) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
14. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
(b) Flips her assailant over her head.
(c) Go limp.
15. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Cries for Bex's father.
(b) Cries for her mother.
(c) Cries for her father.
(d) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
2. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
3. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
4. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
5. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)