Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(b) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(c) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(d) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
2. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Explains about call ins.
(b) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
(c) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(d) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
3. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) As a promise gift.
(b) Because he likes her a lot.
(c) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(d) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
4. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A corsage.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A flower tiara.
(d) A bracelet.
5. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) His parents are with him.
(b) He has a strange look on his face.
(c) He has another girl with him.
(d) His brother is with him.
6. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
(a) For a nail file.
(b) For some cough drops.
(c) For female supplies.
(d) For aspirin.
7. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(b) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(c) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(d) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
8. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) It is compromised.
(b) There is some flexibility.
(c) lt was a bad idea.
(d) It has changed.
9. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(b) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(c) To check on Cammie.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
10. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Liz's mother is dying.
(b) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
(c) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
(d) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
11. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is the highest grade in the class.
(b) Not good.
(c) It is an impossible assignment.
(d) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
12. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
(a) June 19.
(b) November 19.
(c) October 3.
(d) December 11.
13. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(b) Cries for Bex's father.
(c) Cries for her mother.
(d) Cries for her father.
14. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(b) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(c) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(d) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
15. Who harasses Anna?
(a) Dillon and his friends.
(b) DeeDee and another girl.
(c) A few boys Cammie has never seen.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who retrieves the disk?
2. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
3. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
4. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
5. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)