|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(b) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(c) To check on Cammie.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
2. What does Cammie say her dad does?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A physics professor.
3. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not being alone.
(b) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
(c) For being late.
(d) For not checking the movie times.
4. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) As a promise gift.
(b) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(c) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
(d) Because he likes her a lot.
5. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A written test in covert ops.
(b) A career fair.
(c) A field test in covert ops.
(d) A spy fair coming up.
6. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) The book he gave her.
(b) A bracelet he gave her.
(c) A letter she wrote him.
(d) The earrings.
7. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Practices a statement.
(c) Leaves him a note.
8. Who calls 911?
(a) No one.
(b) Mr. Moscowitz.
9. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(a) A dozen figures.
(c) An infrared grill.
(d) A dog.
10. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) He has a strange look on his face.
(b) His brother is with him.
(c) His parents are with him.
(d) He has another girl with him.
11. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
(a) Kissed her.
(b) Took her on a buggy ride through the park.
(c) Recited a poem to Cammie.
(d) Plucked some flowers from the park and presented them to her with a bow.
12. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(b) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(c) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(d) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
13. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(b) Mr. Solomon.
14. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
(a) Go limp.
(c) Flips her assailant over her head.
15. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(b) It is an impossible assignment.
(c) Not good.
(d) It is the highest grade in the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
2. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
3. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
4. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
5. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)