|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Cammie and Bex are captured?
(a) Cammie bites her captor.
(b) Mr. Solomon calls the exercise.
(c) Cammie tells Liz to cut the lights.
(d) Bex punches the captor and knocks him out.
2. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
(a) She thinks he is mistaken.
(b) His acting as if he's known her for years.
(c) The special occasion to which Josh refers.
(d) He acts more like a brother than a boyfriend.
3. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(a) Scratching him on the chest.
(c) Making a forbidden move.
(d) Kicking him in the groin.
4. What does Cammie decide she needs to do?
(a) Tell Josh the truth.
(b) Talk to DeeDee.
(c) Bribe Dillion to be quiet.
(d) Stop seeing Josh.
5. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Cries for Bex's father.
(b) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(c) Cries for her father.
(d) Cries for her mother.
6. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
7. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
(a) A paintball game.
(b) The movies.
(c) A basketball game at his school.
(d) A band concert in the park.
8. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
(b) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
(c) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
(d) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
9. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Look for her again.
(c) Move out of the room she puts him in.
(d) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
10. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
(a) Mr. Solomon and Madam Dabney.
(b) Macey and her parents.
(c) Her mom and Mr. Solomon.
(d) Bex and Liz.
11. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(b) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(c) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(d) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
12. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
(b) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(c) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
(d) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
13. Why is Cammie captured?
(a) For torture.
(b) As a hostage for surety.
(c) For interrogation.
(d) To confuse the issue of retrieving the map.
14. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) His mother has already paid it.
(b) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(c) They are turned away as minors.
(d) Josh does not have quite enough money.
15. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A corsage.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A flower tiara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
2. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
3. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
4. What must the class retrieve?
5. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)