|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
(a) Dillion wants to find out where Cammie lives.
(b) Dillon plans to try to get Josh to date DeeDee again.
(c) Dillon wrote Josh and tried to dissuade him from dating Cammie.
(d) He wrote an email saying he saw Cammie with some Gallagher Girls.
2. Who calls 911?
(a) Mr. Moscowitz.
(b) No one.
3. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) No one Josh knows very well.
(b) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
(c) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
(d) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
4. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) His brother is with him.
(b) He has another girl with him.
(c) His parents are with him.
(d) He has a strange look on his face.
5. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(b) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(c) To check on Cammie.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
6. What does Cammie see when she gets to her mother's office?
(a) Her mother is not there.
(b) Her mother is arguing with someone.
(c) Her mother is talking on the phone.
(d) Her mother is crying.
7. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
(a) She's not worried about anything.
(b) Josh will see her with Gallagher girls.
(c) She will miss Josh's phone call.
(d) Too much attention will be directed at them.
8. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
(a) For a nail file.
(b) For some cough drops.
(c) For female supplies.
(d) For aspirin.
9. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
(a) They envy her because they think he's going to offer her a plum assignment.
(b) They know the news is good or the Headmistress would be delivering it.
(c) They dread what Buckingham is going to say.
(d) The worry that Bex is not going to pass covert ops.
10. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) A concert.
(b) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(c) Stars Hill.
(d) The movies.
11. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
(b) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
(c) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
(d) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
12. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
(a) October 3.
(b) June 19.
(c) December 11.
(d) November 19.
13. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(b) She could not compromise the mission.
(c) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(d) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
14. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) Under a dumpster near where they are.
(b) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
(c) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(d) The Roseville gazebo.
15. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) There is some flexibility.
(b) It has changed.
(c) lt was a bad idea.
(d) It is compromised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
2. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
3. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
4. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
5. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)