|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To check on Cammie.
(b) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(c) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
2. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
(a) Cammie looks for her mother to explain.
(b) Cammie goes to the woman's restroom.
(c) Cammie pulls on a disguise.
(d) Cammie begins to fly.
3. What does Bex learn about her father?
(a) He is badly wounded in a hospital in Frankfurt.
(b) He is home, but ill.
(c) He is in prison but an exchange is in the works.
(d) He has called in.
4. What vehicle does Josh drive up in to pick up Cammie?
(c) Mini Cooper.
5. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is the highest grade in the class.
(b) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(c) It is an impossible assignment.
(d) Not good.
6. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(b) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(c) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(d) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
7. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
(a) They go rough up some nerds.
(b) They go moon the Gallagher girls.
(c) They go moon some of the intellectuals at the library.
(d) They sneak into the Gallagher school and steal underwear.
8. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(a) Scratching him on the chest.
(b) Kicking him in the groin.
(c) Making a forbidden move.
9. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
(a) He is making the final exam too real.
(b) He punches Josh.
(c) He puts duct tape over her mouth.
(d) He is really rough with her.
10. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She seems nervous.
(b) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(c) She is not a normal girl.
(d) She seems to be expecting someone.
11. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) The movies.
(b) A concert.
(c) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(d) Stars Hill.
12. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Leaves him a note.
(c) Practices a statement.
13. Why is Cammie captured?
(a) For interrogation.
(b) For torture.
(c) To confuse the issue of retrieving the map.
(d) As a hostage for surety.
14. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His family's pharmacy.
(b) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
(c) A shortcut through Roseville.
(d) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
15. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(b) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(c) She is completing a special electronics class.
(d) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say her dad does?
2. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
3. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
4. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
5. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)