|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
(b) Look for her again.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Move out of the room she puts him in.
2. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(c) Mr. Solomon.
3. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(b) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(c) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(d) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
4. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
(a) Ties up Mr. Moscowitz.
(b) Destroys the tracker.
(c) Puts a bag over Mr. Solomon's head.
(d) Ties up her mother.
5. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
(b) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
(c) That Liz's mother is dying.
(d) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
6. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(b) Cries for Bex's father.
(c) Cries for her father.
(d) Cries for her mother.
7. Why is Cammie captured?
(a) As a hostage for surety.
(b) For interrogation.
(c) To confuse the issue of retrieving the map.
(d) For torture.
8. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
9. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
(a) A basketball game at his school.
(b) A paintball game.
(c) The movies.
(d) A band concert in the park.
10. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) lt was a bad idea.
(b) There is some flexibility.
(c) It is compromised.
(d) It has changed.
11. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) The book he gave her.
(b) The earrings.
(c) A bracelet he gave her.
(d) A letter she wrote him.
12. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
(a) She needed some fresh air.
(b) She can't dance and is embarrassed.
(c) She was nervous.
(d) She has a headache.
13. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(b) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(c) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(d) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
14. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She seems to be expecting someone.
(b) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(c) She seems nervous.
(d) She is not a normal girl.
15. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
(b) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
(c) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
(d) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
2. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
3. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
4. What vehicle does Josh drive up in to pick up Cammie?
5. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)