|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(a) Mr. Solomon.
2. Who calls 911?
(a) No one.
(d) Mr. Moscowitz.
3. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(b) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
(c) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(d) Cammie broke up with Josh.
4. Why is Cammie captured?
(a) For interrogation.
(b) As a hostage for surety.
(c) For torture.
(d) To confuse the issue of retrieving the map.
5. What are the papers Mr. Solomon gives the students in class?
(a) Their field tests results.
(b) A survey to see who wants to take covert ops again.
(c) An assignment to do individually with no help.
(d) A breakdown of the steps involved in making contact with one's target.
6. What does Cammie have trouble doing with Bex?
(a) Not blurting out the news about Bex's father.
(b) Not being extra nice to her.
(c) Not coddling her.
(d) Looking her in the eye.
7. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(b) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(c) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(d) She could not compromise the mission.
8. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) Josh does not have quite enough money.
(b) They are turned away as minors.
(c) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(d) His mother has already paid it.
9. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(b) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(c) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(d) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
10. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(a) A dozen figures.
(c) An infrared grill.
(d) A dog.
11. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His parents.
(b) His wish to have been raised in a more interesting family.
(c) His sky diving hobby.
(d) His love of horseback riding.
12. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
(a) Josh punching Dillon.
(b) A van.
(c) A black limo.
(d) DeeDee hugging Josh.
13. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
(a) She pushes the wrong lever.
(b) She wants to see if her mother will tell her any more about Macey.
(c) She wants to see if her mother is back from the dance.
(d) She is daydreaming.
14. What does Bex tell Cammie?
(a) They have to get out of there.
(b) Liz is missing.
(c) Anna is missing.
(d) They have found out that Josh is not who they thought he was.
15. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
(b) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
(c) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(d) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
2. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
3. Who harasses Anna?
4. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
5. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)