|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bex tell Cammie?
(a) Anna is missing.
(b) They have to get out of there.
(c) Liz is missing.
(d) They have found out that Josh is not who they thought he was.
2. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His sky diving hobby.
(b) His wish to have been raised in a more interesting family.
(c) His love of horseback riding.
(d) His parents.
3. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
(a) Cammie begins to fly.
(b) Cammie pulls on a disguise.
(c) Cammie looks for her mother to explain.
(d) Cammie goes to the woman's restroom.
4. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
(b) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
(c) That Liz's mother is dying.
(d) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
5. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(b) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(c) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(d) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
6. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(b) Mr. Solomon.
7. What happens when Josh tries to pay the entrance fee?
(a) They learn that the entrance fee is waived that night.
(b) Josh does not have quite enough money.
(c) They are turned away as minors.
(d) His mother has already paid it.
8. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(b) Stars Hill.
(c) A concert.
(d) The movies.
9. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To check on Cammie.
(b) To get her inhaler refilled.
(c) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(d) To buy the latest teen magazine.
10. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
(a) She can't dance and is embarrassed.
(b) She needed some fresh air.
(c) She was nervous.
(d) She has a headache.
11. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(b) Leaves him a note.
(c) Practices a statement.
12. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not checking the movie times.
(b) For being late.
(c) For not being alone.
(d) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
13. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
(b) No one Josh knows very well.
(c) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
(d) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
14. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
(a) For aspirin.
(b) For female supplies.
(c) For a nail file.
(d) For some cough drops.
15. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
(b) His family's pharmacy.
(c) A shortcut through Roseville.
(d) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
2. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
3. What does Cammie decide she needs?
4. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
5. Why is Cammie captured?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)