|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Plays with some gadets on display.
(b) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
(c) Has an ice cream sundae.
(d) Talks to Josh's mother.
2. What does Cammie see when she gets to her mother's office?
(a) Her mother is crying.
(b) Her mother is talking on the phone.
(c) Her mother is arguing with someone.
(d) Her mother is not there.
3. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Look for her again.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Move out of the room she puts him in.
(d) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
4. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(a) A dozen figures.
(c) An infrared grill.
(d) A dog.
5. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(b) It is the highest grade in the class.
(c) It is an impossible assignment.
(d) Not good.
6. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
(b) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
(c) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
(d) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
7. Who calls 911?
(a) Mr. Moscowitz.
(b) No one.
8. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His love of horseback riding.
(b) His sky diving hobby.
(c) His wish to have been raised in a more interesting family.
(d) His parents.
9. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Choosing a boy over her friends.
(b) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
(c) Not caring enough to step in.
(d) Compromising her morals.
10. Who retrieves the disk?
11. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
(a) October 3.
(b) December 11.
(c) November 19.
(d) June 19.
12. What happens when Cammie and Bex are captured?
(a) Bex punches the captor and knocks him out.
(b) Cammie tells Liz to cut the lights.
(c) Cammie bites her captor.
(d) Mr. Solomon calls the exercise.
13. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A written test in covert ops.
(b) A career fair.
(c) A field test in covert ops.
(d) A spy fair coming up.
14. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
(a) He acts more like a brother than a boyfriend.
(b) She thinks he is mistaken.
(c) His acting as if he's known her for years.
(d) The special occasion to which Josh refers.
15. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(b) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
(c) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(d) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie decide she needs to do?
2. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
3. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
4. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
5. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)