|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
(b) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
(c) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
(d) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
2. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
(a) Destroys the tracker.
(b) Puts a bag over Mr. Solomon's head.
(c) Ties up Mr. Moscowitz.
(d) Ties up her mother.
3. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(a) A dozen figures.
(b) A dog.
(d) An infrared grill.
4. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
(b) His parents wanted to meet her.
(c) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
(d) She looks amazing.
5. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) A shortcut through Roseville.
(b) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
(c) His family's pharmacy.
(d) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
6. Who retrieves the disk?
7. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
(a) For female supplies.
(b) For some cough drops.
(c) For aspirin.
(d) For a nail file.
8. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
(b) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
(c) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
(d) Hugs Cammie.
9. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Talks to Josh's mother.
(b) Plays with some gadets on display.
(c) Has an ice cream sundae.
(d) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
10. What does Cammie see when she gets to her mother's office?
(a) Her mother is crying.
(b) Her mother is arguing with someone.
(c) Her mother is talking on the phone.
(d) Her mother is not there.
11. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(b) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(c) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(d) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
12. What are the papers Mr. Solomon gives the students in class?
(a) Their field tests results.
(b) A survey to see who wants to take covert ops again.
(c) A breakdown of the steps involved in making contact with one's target.
(d) An assignment to do individually with no help.
13. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
(b) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
(c) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
(d) No one Josh knows very well.
14. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
(a) Her hurt at his prejudice.
(b) Her desire for a better life.
(c) Her anger at their prejudice.
(d) Her free will.
15. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
(a) Josh might be fun for awhile.
(b) Cammie deserves someone who is good to her.
(c) Josh isn't what Cammie believes him to be.
(d) Josh would never want a spy for a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Josh apologize?
2. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
3. Where does Josh take Cammie?
4. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
5. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)