|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
(a) Ties up Mr. Moscowitz.
(b) Ties up her mother.
(c) Puts a bag over Mr. Solomon's head.
(d) Destroys the tracker.
2. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(b) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(c) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(d) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
3. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) Stars Hill.
(b) The Harvest Fall Dance.
(c) The movies.
(d) A concert.
4. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(b) She is completing a special electronics class.
(c) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(d) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
5. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(b) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(c) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(d) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
6. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
(a) She wants to see if her mother is back from the dance.
(b) She pushes the wrong lever.
(c) She wants to see if her mother will tell her any more about Macey.
(d) She is daydreaming.
7. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
(a) He puts duct tape over her mouth.
(b) He punches Josh.
(c) He is making the final exam too real.
(d) He is really rough with her.
8. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She could not compromise the mission.
(b) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(c) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(d) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
9. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
(b) Flips her assailant over her head.
(c) Go limp.
10. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She seems nervous.
(b) She seems to be expecting someone.
(c) She is not a normal girl.
(d) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
11. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
(b) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
(c) That Liz's mother is dying.
(d) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
12. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A career fair.
(b) A field test in covert ops.
(c) A spy fair coming up.
(d) A written test in covert ops.
13. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Has an ice cream sundae.
(b) Talks to Josh's mother.
(c) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
(d) Plays with some gadets on display.
14. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) The book he gave her.
(b) The earrings.
(c) A bracelet he gave her.
(d) A letter she wrote him.
15. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
(a) Her hurt at his prejudice.
(b) Her free will.
(c) Her desire for a better life.
(d) Her anger at their prejudice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
2. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
3. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
4. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
5. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)