|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
(b) She looks amazing.
(c) His parents wanted to meet her.
(d) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
2. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(b) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
(c) Because he likes her a lot.
(d) As a promise gift.
3. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
(b) Under a dumpster near where they are.
(c) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(d) The Roseville gazebo.
4. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
(a) They go moon the Gallagher girls.
(b) They go moon some of the intellectuals at the library.
(c) They go rough up some nerds.
(d) They sneak into the Gallagher school and steal underwear.
5. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
6. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(b) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(c) To check on Cammie.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
7. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(c) Mr. Mosckowitz.
(d) Mr. Smith.
8. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Move out of the room she puts him in.
(b) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
(c) Look for her again.
(d) Call the police.
9. What does Cammie see when she gets to her mother's office?
(a) Her mother is crying.
(b) Her mother is arguing with someone.
(c) Her mother is not there.
(d) Her mother is talking on the phone.
10. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Talks to Josh's mother.
(b) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
(c) Has an ice cream sundae.
(d) Plays with some gadets on display.
11. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon is all talk and no action.
(b) Dillon is trouble.
(c) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(d) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
12. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(a) Making a forbidden move.
(b) Kicking him in the groin.
(c) Scratching him on the chest.
13. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
(b) Explains about call ins.
(c) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
(d) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
14. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
(b) No one Josh knows very well.
(c) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
(d) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
15. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(b) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(c) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(d) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
2. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
3. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
4. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
5. What does Cammie say her dad does?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)