|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
(a) He changes moods so rapidly.
(b) He can grill Bex without showing any signs of the situation with her father.
(c) He expects them to do what seasoned agents cannot.
(d) He acts one way in class and differently in her mom's presence.
2. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
(a) They know the news is good or the Headmistress would be delivering it.
(b) They dread what Buckingham is going to say.
(c) They envy her because they think he's going to offer her a plum assignment.
(d) The worry that Bex is not going to pass covert ops.
3. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
(b) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
(c) No one Josh knows very well.
(d) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
4. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
(b) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
(c) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
(d) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
5. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(b) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
(c) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(d) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
6. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
7. What does Cammie say her dad does?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A physics professor.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A doctor.
8. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
(a) Macey is wiser than she lets on.
(b) Macey is the only one who knows all of Cammie's secrets.
(c) Macey is a natural at spying.
(d) Macey is kinder than it first appears.
9. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not checking the movie times.
(b) For not being alone.
(c) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
(d) For being late.
10. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(b) Leaves him a note.
(c) Practices a statement.
11. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) He has a strange look on his face.
(b) His parents are with him.
(c) He has another girl with him.
(d) His brother is with him.
12. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(b) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(c) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(d) She is completing a special electronics class.
13. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
(b) No one.
14. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
(a) She thinks he is mistaken.
(b) His acting as if he's known her for years.
(c) He acts more like a brother than a boyfriend.
(d) The special occasion to which Josh refers.
15. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(b) Mr. Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
2. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
3. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
4. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
5. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)