|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
(a) She is playing her own spy game.
(b) She is also a chameleon.
(c) She is in love with Josh.
(d) She is mean spirited.
2. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
(b) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
(c) Hugs Cammie.
(d) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
3. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Leaves him a note.
(c) Practices a statement.
4. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz.
5. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
(a) Bex and Liz.
(b) Mr. Solomon and Madam Dabney.
(c) Her mom and Mr. Solomon.
(d) Macey and her parents.
6. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
(a) She asked for an extension.
(b) She has already done her part.
(c) They will work on it the next day as she's going out with Josh.
(d) She is ready to get started right then.
7. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
(a) Josh's older brother and his wife.
(b) A guy who hates Josh.
(c) A group of teens.
(d) Josh's ex-football coach.
8. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(b) Dillon is all talk and no action.
(c) Dillon is trouble.
(d) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
9. Where does Josh take Cammie?
(a) Stars Hill.
(b) A concert.
(c) The movies.
(d) The Harvest Fall Dance.
10. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
(b) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
(c) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
(d) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
11. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(b) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(c) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(d) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
12. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(b) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(c) She is completing a special electronics class.
(d) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
13. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(b) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(c) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(d) She could not compromise the mission.
14. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) His brother is with him.
(b) He has another girl with him.
(c) He has a strange look on his face.
(d) His parents are with him.
15. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(b) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(c) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(d) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
2. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
3. What vehicle does Josh drive up in to pick up Cammie?
4. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
5. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)