|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) The earrings.
(b) A bracelet he gave her.
(c) The book he gave her.
(d) A letter she wrote him.
2. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(b) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
(c) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
(d) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
3. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Plays with some gadets on display.
(b) Talks to Josh's mother.
(c) Has an ice cream sundae.
(d) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
4. Who retrieves the disk?
5. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His wish to have been raised in a more interesting family.
(b) His sky diving hobby.
(c) His love of horseback riding.
(d) His parents.
6. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
(a) She has already done her part.
(b) They will work on it the next day as she's going out with Josh.
(c) She asked for an extension.
(d) She is ready to get started right then.
7. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(b) To check on Cammie.
(c) To get her inhaler refilled.
(d) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
8. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
(a) She cries.
(b) She spins him around into a full Nelson.
(c) She stomps on his instep.
(d) She slams him to the ground.
9. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Practices a statement.
(d) Leaves him a note.
10. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
(a) She is mean spirited.
(b) She is playing her own spy game.
(c) She is also a chameleon.
(d) She is in love with Josh.
11. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
(a) Josh's ex-football coach.
(b) A guy who hates Josh.
(c) A group of teens.
(d) Josh's older brother and his wife.
12. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(b) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(c) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(d) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
13. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon is trouble.
(b) Dillon is all talk and no action.
(c) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(d) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
14. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
(a) Kicking him in the groin.
(c) Scratching him on the chest.
(d) Making a forbidden move.
15. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A hand-written poem.
(c) A corsage.
(d) A flower tiara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
2. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
3. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
4. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
5. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)