|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
(a) It is her dead brother's birthday.
(b) It is her father's birthday.
(c) It is exactly one month before her real birthday.
(d) It is her grandmother's birthday.
2. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Choosing a boy over her friends.
(b) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
(c) Not caring enough to step in.
(d) Compromising her morals.
3. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) His parents wanted to meet her.
(b) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
(c) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
(d) She looks amazing.
4. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
(a) Too much attention will be directed at them.
(b) She will miss Josh's phone call.
(c) Josh will see her with Gallagher girls.
(d) She's not worried about anything.
5. Who harasses Anna?
(a) DeeDee and another girl.
(b) No one.
(c) Dillon and his friends.
(d) A few boys Cammie has never seen.
6. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
(b) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
(c) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(d) Explains about call ins.
7. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
(b) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
(c) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
(d) Hugs Cammie.
8. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
(a) November 19.
(b) December 11.
(c) June 19.
(d) October 3.
9. Who calls 911?
(a) No one.
(d) Mr. Moscowitz.
10. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(a) A dog.
(c) A dozen figures.
(d) An infrared grill.
11. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(b) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(c) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(d) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
12. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
(b) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
(c) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
(d) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
13. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
(b) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
(c) A shortcut through Roseville.
(d) His family's pharmacy.
14. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(b) She is not a normal girl.
(c) She seems nervous.
(d) She seems to be expecting someone.
15. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
(b) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
(c) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
(d) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
2. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
3. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
4. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
5. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)