|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
(a) Her hurt at his prejudice.
(b) Her anger at their prejudice.
(c) Her free will.
(d) Her desire for a better life.
2. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A career fair.
(b) A field test in covert ops.
(c) A spy fair coming up.
(d) A written test in covert ops.
3. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
(a) A flower tiara.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A corsage.
(d) A hand-written poem.
4. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
(a) A basketball game at his school.
(b) A band concert in the park.
(c) The movies.
(d) A paintball game.
5. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(b) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(c) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(d) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
6. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
(b) Hugs Cammie.
(c) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
(d) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
7. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
(a) Dillion wants to find out where Cammie lives.
(b) Dillon plans to try to get Josh to date DeeDee again.
(c) He wrote an email saying he saw Cammie with some Gallagher Girls.
(d) Dillon wrote Josh and tried to dissuade him from dating Cammie.
8. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
(a) Took her on a buggy ride through the park.
(b) Recited a poem to Cammie.
(c) Plucked some flowers from the park and presented them to her with a bow.
(d) Kissed her.
9. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To check on Cammie.
(b) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(c) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
10. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(b) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(c) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(d) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
11. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) As a promise gift.
(b) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
(c) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(d) Because he likes her a lot.
12. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
(a) It is her grandmother's birthday.
(b) It is her father's birthday.
(c) It is her dead brother's birthday.
(d) It is exactly one month before her real birthday.
13. What does Cammie decide she needs to do?
(a) Tell Josh the truth.
(b) Bribe Dillion to be quiet.
(c) Stop seeing Josh.
(d) Talk to DeeDee.
14. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
(a) The book he gave her.
(b) The earrings.
(c) A bracelet he gave her.
(d) A letter she wrote him.
15. What does Cammie have trouble doing with Bex?
(a) Not coddling her.
(b) Not blurting out the news about Bex's father.
(c) Not being extra nice to her.
(d) Looking her in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
2. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
3. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
4. What does Bex tell Cammie?
5. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)