|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She is not a normal girl.
(b) She seems to be expecting someone.
(c) She seems nervous.
(d) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
2. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(b) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
(c) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(d) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
3. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(b) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(c) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(d) She is completing a special electronics class.
4. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
(a) Josh's older brother and his wife.
(b) Josh's ex-football coach.
(c) A group of teens.
(d) A guy who hates Josh.
5. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
(a) A paintball game.
(b) A basketball game at his school.
(c) The movies.
(d) A band concert in the park.
6. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon is trouble.
(b) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
(c) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(d) Dillon is all talk and no action.
7. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(a) Mr. Mosckowitz.
(c) Mr. Smith.
8. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Cries for her father.
(b) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(c) Cries for her mother.
(d) Cries for Bex's father.
9. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
(d) No one.
10. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
(a) They had belonged to her sister who is dead and he wanted Cammie to have them.
(b) For Cammie's legend's birthday.
(c) As a promise gift.
(d) Because he likes her a lot.
11. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
(a) She asked for an extension.
(b) She has already done her part.
(c) They will work on it the next day as she's going out with Josh.
(d) She is ready to get started right then.
12. Who retrieves the disk?
13. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(d) Mr. Solomon.
14. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
(a) To go to a party at Josh's house.
(b) To tell Bex about her father.
(c) To go to a dance at the local teen hangout.
(d) To go to town.
15. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A spy fair coming up.
(b) A field test in covert ops.
(c) A career fair.
(d) A written test in covert ops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cammie captured?
2. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
3. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
4. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
5. Where does Josh take Cammie?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)