|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls find using a body heat detector?
(b) A dozen figures.
(c) A dog.
(d) An infrared grill.
2. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
(a) She thinks he is mistaken.
(b) His acting as if he's known her for years.
(c) The special occasion to which Josh refers.
(d) He acts more like a brother than a boyfriend.
3. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(b) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(c) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(d) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
4. What does Cammie say her dad does?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A physics professor.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
(a) Took her on a buggy ride through the park.
(b) Kissed her.
(c) Recited a poem to Cammie.
(d) Plucked some flowers from the park and presented them to her with a bow.
6. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
(a) They sneak into the Gallagher school and steal underwear.
(b) They go moon some of the intellectuals at the library.
(c) They go moon the Gallagher girls.
(d) They go rough up some nerds.
7. What vehicle does Josh drive up in to pick up Cammie?
(d) Mini Cooper.
8. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His family's pharmacy.
(b) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
(c) A shortcut through Roseville.
(d) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
9. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
(b) For being late.
(c) For not being alone.
(d) For not checking the movie times.
10. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Move out of the room she puts him in.
(c) Tell Dillon about what Cammie is doing.
(d) Look for her again.
11. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
(b) That Liz's mother is dying.
(c) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
(d) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
12. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Practices a statement.
(d) Leaves him a note.
13. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
(a) Ties up her mother.
(b) Destroys the tracker.
(c) Puts a bag over Mr. Solomon's head.
(d) Ties up Mr. Moscowitz.
14. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(b) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(c) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(d) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
15. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Cries for her mother.
(b) Cries for her father.
(c) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(d) Cries for Bex's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
2. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
3. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
4. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
5. What must the class retrieve?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)