|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
(b) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(c) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(d) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
2. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
(b) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
(c) No one Josh knows very well.
(d) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
3. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
4. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
(a) The worry that Bex is not going to pass covert ops.
(b) They dread what Buckingham is going to say.
(c) They know the news is good or the Headmistress would be delivering it.
(d) They envy her because they think he's going to offer her a plum assignment.
5. Why is Cammie captured?
(a) To confuse the issue of retrieving the map.
(b) As a hostage for surety.
(c) For torture.
(d) For interrogation.
6. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(b) Under a dumpster near where they are.
(c) The Roseville gazebo.
(d) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
7. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
(a) She wants to see if her mother will tell her any more about Macey.
(b) She is daydreaming.
(c) She wants to see if her mother is back from the dance.
(d) She pushes the wrong lever.
8. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
(a) For aspirin.
(b) For female supplies.
(c) For some cough drops.
(d) For a nail file.
9. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is the highest grade in the class.
(b) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(c) Not good.
(d) It is an impossible assignment.
10. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Not caring enough to step in.
(b) Compromising her morals.
(c) Choosing a boy over her friends.
(d) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
11. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
(a) He changes moods so rapidly.
(b) He acts one way in class and differently in her mom's presence.
(c) He expects them to do what seasoned agents cannot.
(d) He can grill Bex without showing any signs of the situation with her father.
12. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
(b) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
(c) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(d) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
13. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To get her inhaler refilled.
(b) To check on Cammie.
(c) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(d) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
14. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
(a) Ties up her mother.
(b) Puts a bag over Mr. Solomon's head.
(c) Destroys the tracker.
(d) Ties up Mr. Moscowitz.
15. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
(b) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
(c) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
(d) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
2. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
3. What must the class retrieve?
4. What does Bex tell Cammie?
5. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)