|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bex tell Cammie?
(a) They have to get out of there.
(b) Liz is missing.
(c) Anna is missing.
(d) They have found out that Josh is not who they thought he was.
2. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
(a) The special occasion to which Josh refers.
(b) She thinks he is mistaken.
(c) He acts more like a brother than a boyfriend.
(d) His acting as if he's known her for years.
3. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His love of horseback riding.
(b) His wish to have been raised in a more interesting family.
(c) His sky diving hobby.
(d) His parents.
4. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
(c) No one.
5. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
(a) Dillon wrote Josh and tried to dissuade him from dating Cammie.
(b) He wrote an email saying he saw Cammie with some Gallagher Girls.
(c) Dillion wants to find out where Cammie lives.
(d) Dillon plans to try to get Josh to date DeeDee again.
6. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
(b) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(c) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
(d) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
7. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
(b) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(c) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(d) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
8. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
(a) Josh's ex-football coach.
(b) A group of teens.
(c) Josh's older brother and his wife.
(d) A guy who hates Josh.
9. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
(a) She is ready to get started right then.
(b) They will work on it the next day as she's going out with Josh.
(c) She asked for an extension.
(d) She has already done her part.
10. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
(b) Has an ice cream sundae.
(c) Talks to Josh's mother.
(d) Plays with some gadets on display.
11. What does Cammie do as she is pulled backwards?
(a) Go limp.
(c) Flips her assailant over her head.
12. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
(a) Mr. Solomon and Madam Dabney.
(b) Her mom and Mr. Solomon.
(c) Bex and Liz.
(d) Macey and her parents.
13. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
(a) He is really rough with her.
(b) He punches Josh.
(c) He puts duct tape over her mouth.
(d) He is making the final exam too real.
14. What does Cammie decide she needs?
(a) Time to think about her future.
(b) A few hours of distraction from feeling sad.
(c) Time alone.
(d) A change of scenery from the city.
15. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is an impossible assignment.
(b) It is the highest grade in the class.
(c) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(d) Not good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
2. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
3. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
4. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
5. What does Cammie tell Josh not to do?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)