|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie decide she needs?
(a) A few hours of distraction from feeling sad.
(b) Time to think about her future.
(c) Time alone.
(d) A change of scenery from the city.
2. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) His parents are with him.
(b) He has a strange look on his face.
(c) His brother is with him.
(d) He has another girl with him.
3. Why does Cammie ostensibly go to the pharmacy?
(a) For a nail file.
(b) For aspirin.
(c) For female supplies.
(d) For some cough drops.
4. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(b) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(c) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(d) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
5. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(b) She is completing a special electronics class.
(c) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(d) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
6. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
(a) No one.
7. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
(a) It is her grandmother's birthday.
(b) It is exactly one month before her real birthday.
(c) It is her father's birthday.
(d) It is her dead brother's birthday.
8. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(b) The Roseville gazebo.
(c) Under a dumpster near where they are.
(d) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
9. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is the highest grade in the class.
(b) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(c) It is an impossible assignment.
(d) Not good.
10. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
(a) He accuses Cammie of attending Gallagher Academy.
(b) He tells her he is sorry for gossiping about her.
(c) He tells her he is sorry for being rude to her.
(d) He accuses her of lying to him when he asked her about her home schooling.
11. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
(a) Cammie pulls on a disguise.
(b) Cammie begins to fly.
(c) Cammie looks for her mother to explain.
(d) Cammie goes to the woman's restroom.
12. Who retrieves the disk?
13. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
(a) Destroys the tracker.
(b) Puts a bag over Mr. Solomon's head.
(c) Ties up her mother.
(d) Ties up Mr. Moscowitz.
14. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Not caring enough to step in.
(b) Choosing a boy over her friends.
(c) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
(d) Compromising her morals.
15. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) lt was a bad idea.
(b) There is some flexibility.
(c) It has changed.
(d) It is compromised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
2. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
3. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
4. Why does Josh give Cammie some earrings?
5. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)