|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bex tell Cammie?
(a) They have found out that Josh is not who they thought he was.
(b) Liz is missing.
(c) Anna is missing.
(d) They have to get out of there.
2. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
(a) A van.
(b) A black limo.
(c) Josh punching Dillon.
(d) DeeDee hugging Josh.
3. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His parents.
(b) His love of horseback riding.
(c) His sky diving hobby.
(d) His wish to have been raised in a more interesting family.
4. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
(a) He can grill Bex without showing any signs of the situation with her father.
(b) He expects them to do what seasoned agents cannot.
(c) He changes moods so rapidly.
(d) He acts one way in class and differently in her mom's presence.
5. What does Cammie decide she needs to do?
(a) Talk to DeeDee.
(b) Bribe Dillion to be quiet.
(c) Tell Josh the truth.
(d) Stop seeing Josh.
6. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) His parents are with him.
(b) He has a strange look on his face.
(c) His brother is with him.
(d) He has another girl with him.
7. Who is locked in a room with Cammie?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz.
8. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
(a) Kissed her.
(b) Plucked some flowers from the park and presented them to her with a bow.
(c) Recited a poem to Cammie.
(d) Took her on a buggy ride through the park.
9. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
(b) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(c) The Roseville gazebo.
(d) Under a dumpster near where they are.
10. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
(a) The worry that Bex is not going to pass covert ops.
(b) They envy her because they think he's going to offer her a plum assignment.
(c) They know the news is good or the Headmistress would be delivering it.
(d) They dread what Buckingham is going to say.
11. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(d) Mr. Solomon.
12. How does Cammie end up in the passage that leads to her mother's office?
(a) She pushes the wrong lever.
(b) She is daydreaming.
(c) She wants to see if her mother will tell her any more about Macey.
(d) She wants to see if her mother is back from the dance.
13. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
(a) He wrote an email saying he saw Cammie with some Gallagher Girls.
(b) Dillon wrote Josh and tried to dissuade him from dating Cammie.
(c) Dillon plans to try to get Josh to date DeeDee again.
(d) Dillion wants to find out where Cammie lives.
14. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
(b) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
(c) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
(d) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
15. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
2. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
3. What does Josh note about Cammie?
4. What does Cammie do before she escapes?
5. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)