|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(a) Her older brother.
(c) Her stolen purse.
(d) Her talk with Professor Smith.
2. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(b) If he has thought about her since they met.
(c) If he was real.
(d) If he has a girlfriend.
3. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
(a) Being friends with such quirky girls.
(b) Being the daughter of the Headmistress.
(c) Pretending to be other than you are just for a boy.
(d) Being a normal girl.
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Driver of an express truck.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Security guard at the White House.
(d) Maintenance person at the school.
5. Who is Josh?
(a) Bex's youngest brother.
(b) Macey's older brother.
(c) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
6. What switch does Bex make?
(a) Josh's trash for another bag.
(b) Her real photo id for a fake one.
(c) Her transmitter for Liz's.
(d) Cammie's picture for another one.
7. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Lessons on various cultures.
(b) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(c) Social ball at the end of the class.
(d) Lessons on how to be a lady.
8. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) To discuss a new assignment.
(b) To turn in their gear.
(c) For a quiet place to talk.
(d) For a debriefing of the assignment.
9. How many languages does Cammie know?
10. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be invisible.
(b) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
(c) Act normal.
(d) Be visible.
11. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(a) Video camera.
(c) Still camera.
(d) Alarm system.
12. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(a) Driver's Education.
(d) Computer Technology.
13. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(b) She might have to pray for help.
(c) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(d) She will need the hidden camera in it.
14. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(c) She is not interested in boys.
(d) She has graduated from high school.
15. What is Bex's driving like?
(c) Slow and careful.
(d) Fast but controled.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
2. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
3. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
4. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
5. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)