|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The front door is unlocked.
(b) The back door is unlocked.
(c) The maid lets the girls in.
(d) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
2. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a tiny purse.
(b) Having a cross necklace.
(c) Picking through the trash.
(d) Having such a large purse.
3. What switch does Bex make?
(a) Josh's trash for another bag.
(b) Cammie's picture for another one.
(c) Her real photo id for a fake one.
(d) Her transmitter for Liz's.
4. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Macey's older brother.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
5. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(b) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(c) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(d) They have been trained to say the right things.
6. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
(a) Liz does not seem interested in learning to drive.
(b) Liz's attention is on the scenery.
(c) Liz is not terrified of Bex's insane driving.
(d) Liz seems car sick.
7. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
(a) He will be going to the mall for a fitting at a tux rental place that night.
(b) He is holding a party for his 17th birthday.
(c) He will return a video to AJ's Movie Rental.
(d) He and his brother will be competing in the state wrestling championships.
8. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) On the Washington Mall.
(b) Outside in street clothes.
(c) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(d) In front of the White House.
9. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Exceptional young women.
(b) Only children of spies.
(c) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(d) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
10. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Apologizes to Cammie.
(b) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(c) Does a double flip.
(d) Lets Macey take over the tail.
11. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(b) He is going back to field work.
(c) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(d) He has been a double agent for many years.
12. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(b) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(c) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(d) She did not pass the final exams.
13. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
14. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
(b) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(c) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(d) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
15. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Driver of an express truck.
(b) Security guard at the White House.
(c) Salesman at a shoe store.
(d) Maintenance person at the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
2. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
3. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
4. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
5. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)