Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
(a) Liz seems car sick.
(b) Liz does not seem interested in learning to drive.
(c) Liz is not terrified of Bex's insane driving.
(d) Liz's attention is on the scenery.
2. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Some girls' futures.
(b) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(c) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(d) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
3. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
4. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(b) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) At midnight on Mondays.
(d) Over the upcoming weekend.
5. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(d) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
6. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie mentions his earring.
(b) Cammie says he is very polite.
(c) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(d) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
7. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(c) Mr. Solomon.
(d) Professor Smith.
8. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(b) There are rigorous entry standards.
(c) An abridged history of the school
(d) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
9. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(b) Lessons on various cultures.
(c) Social ball at the end of the class.
(d) Lessons on how to be a lady.
10. Who is Josh?
(a) Macey's older brother.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
11. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her stolen purse.
(d) Her talk with Professor Smith.
12. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Athletic students.
(b) Troubled students.
(d) Average students.
13. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) To discuss a new assignment.
(b) To turn in their gear.
(c) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(d) For a quiet place to talk.
14. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her earpiece.
(b) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(c) Her cross necklace.
(d) Her purse.
15. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(b) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(c) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(d) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many languages does Cammie know?
2. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
3. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
4. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
5. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)