|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
(a) Cammie and Bex.
(c) No one.
(d) Liz and Macey.
2. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In the sublevels.
(b) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(c) At the home of Buckingham.
(d) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
3. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(c) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
(d) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
4. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) Talking to another student from the class.
(b) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(c) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(d) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
5. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
(a) Mysterious phone call.
(b) Pamphlets from various churches in the area.
(c) Rough drawing of her in his trash.
(d) Note found in the trash.
6. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Average students.
(b) Troubled students.
(c) Athletic students.
7. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults Liz.
(b) Macey insults the school.
(c) Macey insults Bex.
(d) Macey insults the Headmistress.
8. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her mother's strictness with her.
(b) Her dislike of Macey.
(c) Her father's disappearance.
(d) Her missing her brother.
9. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has thought about her since they met.
(b) If he was real.
(c) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(d) If he has a girlfriend.
10. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Buckingham harangues her.
(b) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(c) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(d) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
11. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
(a) Waiting for her mother.
(b) Waiting for her older sister.
(c) Waiting for her best friend who is quite late.
(d) Fulfilling an assignment from one of her online classes.
12. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) The new headmaster of the school.
(b) A new teacher at the school.
(c) Cammie's uncle.
(d) Bex's father.
13. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She is always in a hurry.
(b) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(c) She is new in town.
(d) She is nervous.
14. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory for three years.
(b) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(c) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(d) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
15. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
(b) Operation find her father.
(c) Operation sneak away.
(d) Operation Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
2. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
3. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
4. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
5. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)