|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The back door is unlocked.
(b) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(c) The front door is unlocked.
(d) The maid lets the girls in.
2. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(b) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(c) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(d) Some girls' futures.
3. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(b) Help in communications class.
(c) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(d) Help getting out of the building the next night.
4. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(c) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
5. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(b) He has been a double agent for many years.
(c) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(d) He is going back to field work.
6. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(b) It is mandatory for three years.
(c) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(d) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
7. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults the school.
(b) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(c) Macey insults Liz.
(d) Macey insults Bex.
8. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(a) Trail marking.
(c) Shadow walking.
(d) Traveling light.
9. Who is Josh?
(a) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Macey's older brother.
(d) Bex's youngest brother.
10. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
(a) He is holding a party for his 17th birthday.
(b) He will return a video to AJ's Movie Rental.
(c) He will be going to the mall for a fitting at a tux rental place that night.
(d) He and his brother will be competing in the state wrestling championships.
11. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he was real.
(b) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(c) If he has a girlfriend.
(d) If he has thought about her since they met.
12. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(b) Apologizes to Cammie.
(c) Does a double flip.
(d) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
13. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) Talking to another student from the class.
(b) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(c) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(d) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
14. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(b) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(c) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(d) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
15. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) On the Washington Mall.
(b) Outside in street clothes.
(c) In front of the White House.
(d) Near the Lincoln memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
2. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
3. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
4. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
5. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)