|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(b) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(c) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(d) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
2. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(a) Driver's Education.
(c) Computer Technology.
3. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(b) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(c) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(d) Help in communications class.
4. How many languages does Cammie know?
5. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
(a) Cammie and Bex.
(c) Liz and Macey.
(d) No one.
6. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Macey's older brother.
7. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
8. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
9. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her dislike of Macey.
(b) Her mother's strictness with her.
(c) Her father's disappearance.
(d) Her missing her brother.
10. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) Last time he ate a hot dog.
(b) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
(c) Color of his shower curtain.
(d) His favorite restaurant.
11. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(b) He has been a double agent for many years.
(c) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(d) He is going back to field work.
12. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Buckingham harangues her.
(b) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(c) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(d) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
13. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(b) Wearing a fake braid.
(c) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(d) Wearing square heels.
14. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(b) She is six feet tall.
(c) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(d) She can make herself invisible.
15. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation Josh.
(b) Operation sneak away.
(c) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
(d) Operation find her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
2. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
3. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
4. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
5. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)