|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
(a) He makes an obscene gesture.
(b) He gives them the Gallagher glare.
(c) He kisses a girl who runs up to him.
(d) He gives them an insolent grin.
2. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for heiresses.
(b) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(c) A school for those with artistic talents.
(d) A school for disciplinary problems.
3. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Maintenance person at the school.
(c) Driver of an express truck.
(d) Salesman at a shoe store.
4. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can make herself invisible.
(b) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(c) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(d) She is six feet tall.
5. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In the sublevels.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(d) At the home of Buckingham.
6. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(b) If he was real.
(c) If he has thought about her since they met.
(d) If he has a girlfriend.
7. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is always in a hurry.
(d) She is new in town.
8. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) The new headmaster of the school.
(b) Cammie's uncle.
(c) Bex's father.
(d) A new teacher at the school.
9. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(b) Some girls' futures.
(c) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(d) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
10. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Like a bumbler.
(b) Like a leech.
(c) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(d) Like a drunk.
11. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(b) She is scared to death.
(c) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(d) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
12. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) Bex is so eager to show off.
13. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation sneak away.
(b) Operation find her father.
(c) Operation Josh.
(d) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
14. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) An abridged history of the school
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
15. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(b) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(c) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(d) Buckingham harangues her.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
2. What is Bex's driving like?
3. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
4. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
5. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)