|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
(a) Rough drawing of her in his trash.
(b) Mysterious phone call.
(c) Note found in the trash.
(d) Pamphlets from various churches in the area.
2. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
(b) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
(c) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(d) Plays the sound of a police siren.
3. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation sneak away.
(b) Operation Josh.
(c) Operation find her father.
(d) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
4. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She is six feet tall.
(b) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(c) She can make herself invisible.
(d) She can sing a Russian song in French.
5. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
(a) A CODE RED.
(b) A CODE BLUE.
(c) Cammie's mother runs past them screaming.
(d) Solomon runs past them with a gun in his hand.
6. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(b) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(c) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(d) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
7. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They need to bond with Macey.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) Bex is so eager to show off.
(d) They are the three best point persons in the class.
8. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He is going back to field work.
(b) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(c) He has been a double agent for many years.
(d) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
9. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
(b) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(c) Talking to another student from the class.
(d) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
10. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
11. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
(c) Dr. Pepper.
12. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
(a) To the sub levels.
(b) To a lecture on spy hardware.
(c) To show her a mosaic on the ceiling.
(d) To the cafeteria.
13. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Troubled students.
(b) Athletic students.
(c) Average students.
14. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(b) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(c) Help in communications class.
(d) Help getting out of the newbie class.
15. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
(a) If she ever wonders if it is worth it.
(b) If she is actually in deep cover.
(c) If she wishes catching a guy's attention were easier.
(d) If she has to carry twenty pounds of stuff in her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
2. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
3. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
4. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
5. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)