|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The back door is unlocked.
(b) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(c) The front door is unlocked.
(d) The maid lets the girls in.
2. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) She decides not to carry a purse.
(b) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(c) Acceptable items.
(d) Spy gadgetry.
3. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(b) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(c) Help in communications class.
(d) Help getting out of the newbie class.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) An abridged history of the school
5. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
(b) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(c) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(d) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
6. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) In front of the White House.
(c) On the Washington Mall.
(d) Outside in street clothes.
7. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a large purse.
(b) Having such a tiny purse.
(c) Having a cross necklace.
(d) Picking through the trash.
8. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
(a) Waiting for her older sister.
(b) Waiting for her mother.
(c) Waiting for her best friend who is quite late.
(d) Fulfilling an assignment from one of her online classes.
9. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She did not pass the final exams.
(b) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(c) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(d) She won't have any friends during the summer.
10. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(a) Shadow walking.
(b) Trail marking.
(d) Traveling light.
11. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(b) He is going back to field work.
(c) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(d) He has been a double agent for many years.
12. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(b) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(c) She is scared to death.
(d) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
13. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
14. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
15. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) Bex is so eager to show off.
(b) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
2. What is Bex's driving like?
3. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
4. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
5. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)