|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(b) Driver's Education.
(c) Computer Technology.
2. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(b) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(c) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(d) Help in communications class.
3. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(b) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
4. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(a) Video camera.
(b) Alarm system.
(c) Still camera.
5. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has a girlfriend.
(b) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(c) If he was real.
(d) If he has thought about her since they met.
6. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a fake braid.
(b) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(c) Wearing square heels.
(d) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
7. How many languages does Cammie know?
8. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her cross necklace.
(c) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(d) Her earpiece.
9. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(b) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(c) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
(d) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
10. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) In front of the White House.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) Outside in street clothes.
(d) Near the Lincoln memorial.
11. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Like a leech.
(b) Like a bumbler.
(c) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(d) Like a drunk.
12. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(b) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(c) It is mandatory for three years.
(d) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
13. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Out to dinner.
(b) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
(d) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
14. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(b) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(c) Ignore the visitor.
(d) Pretend to be studying.
15. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
2. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
3. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
4. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
5. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)