|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What switch does Bex make?
(a) Josh's trash for another bag.
(b) Her real photo id for a fake one.
(c) Her transmitter for Liz's.
(d) Cammie's picture for another one.
2. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
3. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(b) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(c) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(d) Help in communications class.
4. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
(a) He and his brother will be competing in the state wrestling championships.
(b) He will return a video to AJ's Movie Rental.
(c) He will be going to the mall for a fitting at a tux rental place that night.
(d) He is holding a party for his 17th birthday.
5. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Apologizes to Cammie.
(b) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(c) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(d) Does a double flip.
6. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) In a kung fu uniform.
(b) Very conservatively.
(c) Like an outdoors girl.
(d) Punk clothes.
7. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(b) She is six feet tall.
(c) She can make herself invisible.
(d) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
8. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
(a) Mysterious phone call.
(b) Note found in the trash.
(c) Rough drawing of her in his trash.
(d) Pamphlets from various churches in the area.
9. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults Liz.
(b) Macey insults the school.
(c) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(d) Macey insults Bex.
10. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The back door is unlocked.
(b) The front door is unlocked.
(c) The maid lets the girls in.
(d) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
11. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
(a) To show her a mosaic on the ceiling.
(b) To the cafeteria.
(c) To a lecture on spy hardware.
(d) To the sub levels.
12. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(b) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(c) Cammie mentions his earring.
(d) Cammie says he is very polite.
13. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(b) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(c) She did not pass the final exams.
(d) She won't have any friends during the summer.
14. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In the sublevels.
(b) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(d) At the home of Buckingham.
15. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(b) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
2. What does Cammie drop in shock?
3. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
4. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
5. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)