|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(b) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
2. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(b) Social ball at the end of the class.
(c) Lessons on various cultures.
(d) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
3. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) At the home of Buckingham.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In the sublevels.
(d) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
4. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(c) She has graduated from high school.
(d) She is not interested in boys.
5. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(c) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
6. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(b) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(c) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(d) She is scared to death.
7. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(b) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(c) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(d) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
8. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) Outside in street clothes.
(d) In front of the White House.
9. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(b) She will need the hidden camera in it.
(c) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(d) She might have to pray for help.
10. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) She is too restless to sit down.
(d) About half an hour.
11. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He has been a double agent for many years.
(b) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(c) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(d) He is going back to field work.
12. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
13. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(b) Her talk with Professor Smith.
(c) Her stolen purse.
(d) Her older brother.
14. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(c) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(d) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
15. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(b) Like a leech.
(c) Like a bumbler.
(d) Like a drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
2. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
3. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
4. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
5. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)