|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In the sublevels.
(b) At the home of Buckingham.
(c) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(d) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
2. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(b) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) Bex is so eager to show off.
3. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(b) She is new in town.
(c) She is always in a hurry.
(d) She is nervous.
4. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(b) Wearing a fake braid.
(c) Wearing square heels.
(d) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
5. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(a) Her stolen purse.
(b) Her older brother.
(d) Her talk with Professor Smith.
6. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Average students.
(b) Troubled students.
(c) Athletic students.
7. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
(a) Pretending to be other than you are just for a boy.
(b) Being a normal girl.
(c) Being the daughter of the Headmistress.
(d) Being friends with such quirky girls.
8. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Maintenance person at the school.
(d) Driver of an express truck.
9. Who is Josh?
(a) Macey's older brother.
(b) Bex's youngest brother.
(c) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(d) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
10. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
11. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
(a) Mysterious phone call.
(b) Rough drawing of her in his trash.
(c) Pamphlets from various churches in the area.
(d) Note found in the trash.
12. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) Acceptable items.
(b) She decides not to carry a purse.
(c) Spy gadgetry.
(d) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
13. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(b) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(c) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(d) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
14. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
(a) Liz's attention is on the scenery.
(b) Liz is not terrified of Bex's insane driving.
(c) Liz seems car sick.
(d) Liz does not seem interested in learning to drive.
15. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(d) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
2. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
3. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
4. When is the covert operations class meeting?
5. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)