|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bex's driving like?
(a) Fast but controled.
(c) Slow and careful.
2. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Does a double flip.
(b) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(c) Apologizes to Cammie.
(d) Lets Macey take over the tail.
3. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(b) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
4. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) Why Bex is late.
(b) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(c) If Josh will be attending the dance.
(d) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
5. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The back door is unlocked.
(b) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(c) The front door is unlocked.
(d) The maid lets the girls in.
6. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
7. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
(b) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(c) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(d) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
8. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation sneak away.
(b) Operation Josh.
(c) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
(d) Operation find her father.
9. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her talk with Professor Smith.
(d) Her stolen purse.
10. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having a cross necklace.
(b) Picking through the trash.
(c) Having such a tiny purse.
(d) Having such a large purse.
11. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(b) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(c) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(d) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
12. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Average students.
(b) Troubled students.
(c) Athletic students.
13. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
14. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be invisible.
(b) Act normal.
(c) Be visible.
(d) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
15. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(b) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(c) She did not pass the final exams.
(d) She won't have any friends during the summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bex attack Macey?
2. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
3. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
4. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
5. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)