|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey had been denied admittance.
(b) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(c) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(d) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
2. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
(a) Solomon runs past them with a gun in his hand.
(b) Cammie's mother runs past them screaming.
(c) A CODE RED.
(d) A CODE BLUE.
3. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) At the home of Buckingham.
(b) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In the sublevels.
(d) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
4. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(b) Video camera.
(c) Still camera.
(d) Alarm system.
5. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(b) She is home schooled.
(c) She has graduated from high school.
(d) She is not interested in boys.
6. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Maintenance person at the school.
(c) Driver of an express truck.
(d) Salesman at a shoe store.
7. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At midnight on Mondays.
(b) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) Over the upcoming weekend.
(d) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
8. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her mother's strictness with her.
(b) Her missing her brother.
(c) Her dislike of Macey.
(d) Her father's disappearance.
9. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
(b) No one.
(c) Cammie and Bex.
(d) Liz and Macey.
10. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has thought about her since they met.
(b) If he has a girlfriend.
(c) If he was real.
(d) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
11. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
(a) Passing her Culture class.
(b) Learning how to eat at a formal dinner.
(c) Understanding boys.
(d) Learning how to use make up.
12. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(b) Her stolen purse.
(c) Her older brother.
(d) Her talk with Professor Smith.
13. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Average students.
(b) Troubled students.
(d) Athletic students.
14. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Some girls' futures.
(b) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(c) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(d) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
15. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) Last time he ate a hot dog.
(b) Color of his shower curtain.
(c) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
(d) His favorite restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
2. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
3. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
4. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
5. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)