|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(a) Traveling light.
(b) Trail marking.
(c) Shadow walking.
2. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(b) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
(c) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(d) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) There are rigorous entry standards.
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) An abridged history of the school
(d) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
4. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation Josh.
(b) Operation find her father.
(c) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
(d) Operation sneak away.
5. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
(a) Rough drawing of her in his trash.
(b) Mysterious phone call.
(c) Pamphlets from various churches in the area.
(d) Note found in the trash.
6. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(b) They need to bond with Macey.
(c) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(d) Bex is so eager to show off.
7. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(b) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(c) She might have to pray for help.
(d) She will need the hidden camera in it.
8. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
(a) Tiny video camera.
(c) Tracking device.
9. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(d) Pretend to be studying.
10. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(b) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(c) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(d) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
11. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(b) Buckingham harangues her.
(c) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(d) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
12. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) At the home of Buckingham.
(d) In the sublevels.
13. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(b) She is scared to death.
(c) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(d) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
14. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) She has graduated from high school.
(c) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(d) She is not interested in boys.
15. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(b) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Josh?
2. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
3. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
4. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
5. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)