|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Like a bumbler.
(b) Like a leech.
(c) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(d) Like a drunk.
2. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(b) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(c) They have been trained to say the right things.
(d) They are the two brightest students in the class.
3. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(b) Computer Technology.
(c) Driver's Education.
4. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(c) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
5. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(b) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(c) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(d) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
6. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is not interested in boys.
(b) She has graduated from high school.
(c) She is home schooled.
(d) She is just visiting her aunt here.
7. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(b) Wearing square heels.
(c) Wearing a fake braid.
(d) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
8. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) Over the upcoming weekend.
(b) At midnight on Mondays.
(c) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(d) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
9. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(b) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(c) Why Bex is late.
(d) If Josh will be attending the dance.
10. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She did not pass the final exams.
(b) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(c) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(d) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
11. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(b) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(c) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(d) She is scared to death.
12. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
13. What is Bex's driving like?
(b) Slow and careful.
(c) Fast but controled.
14. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has a girlfriend.
(b) If he was real.
(c) If he has thought about her since they met.
(d) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
15. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Professor Smith.
(d) Mr. Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
2. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
3. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
4. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
5. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)