|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
(c) Tiny video camera.
(d) Tracking device.
2. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) She is too restless to sit down.
(b) A couple hours.
(c) About half an hour.
(d) A few minutes.
3. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
(a) Liz and Macey.
(b) Cammie and Bex.
(d) No one.
4. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Ignore the visitor.
(b) Pretend to be studying.
(c) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(d) Go to a pretend pep rally.
5. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
(c) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(d) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
6. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) He never saw Cammie.
(c) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(d) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
7. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Mr. Solomon.
(d) Professor Smith.
8. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a large purse.
(b) Having a cross necklace.
(c) Having such a tiny purse.
(d) Picking through the trash.
9. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Driver of an express truck.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Security guard at the White House.
(d) Maintenance person at the school.
10. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
(a) Learning how to eat at a formal dinner.
(b) Understanding boys.
(c) Passing her Culture class.
(d) Learning how to use make up.
11. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(b) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
(c) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(d) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
12. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) In a kung fu uniform.
(b) Very conservatively.
(c) Punk clothes.
(d) Like an outdoors girl.
13. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) A new teacher at the school.
(b) Bex's father.
(c) Cammie's uncle.
(d) The new headmaster of the school.
14. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(b) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Importance of legends and false histories.
15. Who is Josh?
(a) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Macey's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
2. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
3. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
4. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
5. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)