|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(b) Computer Technology.
(d) Driver's Education.
2. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
3. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
(a) Passing her Culture class.
(b) Learning how to use make up.
(c) Understanding boys.
(d) Learning how to eat at a formal dinner.
4. How many languages does Cammie know?
5. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) To discuss a new assignment.
(b) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(c) For a quiet place to talk.
(d) To turn in their gear.
6. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
(b) Operation find her father.
(c) Operation Josh.
(d) Operation sneak away.
7. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(b) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(c) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(d) Help in communications class.
8. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
(a) Liz's attention is on the scenery.
(b) Liz seems car sick.
(c) Liz is not terrified of Bex's insane driving.
(d) Liz does not seem interested in learning to drive.
9. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is not interested in boys.
(b) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(c) She is home schooled.
(d) She has graduated from high school.
10. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her dislike of Macey.
(b) Her missing her brother.
(c) Her father's disappearance.
(d) Her mother's strictness with her.
11. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(b) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(c) Importance of legends and false histories.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
12. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why their lockers were removed.
(b) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(c) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(d) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
13. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The maid lets the girls in.
(b) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(c) The back door is unlocked.
(d) The front door is unlocked.
14. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(b) She did not pass the final exams.
(c) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(d) She won't have any friends during the summer.
15. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
(a) Mysterious phone call.
(b) Note found in the trash.
(c) Pamphlets from various churches in the area.
(d) Rough drawing of her in his trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
2. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
3. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
4. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
5. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)