|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(b) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(c) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(d) It is mandatory for three years.
2. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(b) He has been a double agent for many years.
(c) He is going back to field work.
(d) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
3. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(b) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
(c) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(d) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
4. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At midnight on Mondays.
(b) Over the upcoming weekend.
(c) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(d) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
5. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her earpiece.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her cross necklace.
(d) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
6. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Very conservatively.
(b) Like an outdoors girl.
(c) In a kung fu uniform.
(d) Punk clothes.
7. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Buckingham harangues her.
(b) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(c) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(d) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
8. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
(b) Act normal.
(c) Be visible.
(d) Be invisible.
9. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Some girls' futures.
(b) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(c) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(d) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
10. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults Bex.
(b) Macey insults Liz.
(c) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(d) Macey insults the school.
11. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
(a) To the sub levels.
(b) To the cafeteria.
(c) To a lecture on spy hardware.
(d) To show her a mosaic on the ceiling.
12. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Mr. Solomon.
(c) Professor Smith.
13. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(b) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
14. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
(b) Plays the sound of a police siren.
(c) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(d) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
15. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joe Solomon?
2. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
3. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
4. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
5. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)