|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bex's driving like?
(a) Fast but controled.
(d) Slow and careful.
2. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her earpiece.
(d) Her cross necklace.
3. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) To turn in their gear.
(b) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(c) For a quiet place to talk.
(d) To discuss a new assignment.
4. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The front door is unlocked.
(b) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(c) The back door is unlocked.
(d) The maid lets the girls in.
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(b) Why Bex is late.
(c) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(d) If Josh will be attending the dance.
6. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(b) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(c) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
7. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(b) She did not pass the final exams.
(c) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(d) She won't have any friends during the summer.
8. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
(a) Mac Gallagher.
(b) Gilly Gallagher.
(c) Mac McHenry.
(d) Gilly McHenry.
9. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
(b) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(c) Plays the sound of a police siren.
(d) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
10. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(b) Talking to another student from the class.
(c) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(d) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
11. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(b) Bex is so good at spying.
(c) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(d) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
12. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(a) Her older brother.
(b) Her stolen purse.
(c) Her talk with Professor Smith.
13. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
(b) Why their lockers were removed.
(c) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(d) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
14. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(b) Cammie mentions his earring.
(c) Cammie says he is very polite.
(d) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
15. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(b) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) An abridged history of the school
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
2. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
3. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
4. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
5. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)