|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults Bex.
(b) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(c) Macey insults Liz.
(d) Macey insults the school.
2. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
(a) He kisses a girl who runs up to him.
(b) He makes an obscene gesture.
(c) He gives them an insolent grin.
(d) He gives them the Gallagher glare.
3. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(b) Wearing square heels.
(c) Wearing a fake braid.
(d) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
4. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her mother's strictness with her.
(b) Her missing her brother.
(c) Her father's disappearance.
(d) Her dislike of Macey.
5. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) About half an hour.
(c) She is too restless to sit down.
(d) A few minutes.
6. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(b) Out to dinner.
(c) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
7. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a large purse.
(b) Picking through the trash.
(c) Having such a tiny purse.
(d) Having a cross necklace.
8. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
(a) Gilly Gallagher.
(b) Mac McHenry.
(c) Gilly McHenry.
(d) Mac Gallagher.
9. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) He never saw Cammie.
(c) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(d) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
10. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Social ball at the end of the class.
(b) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(c) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(d) Lessons on various cultures.
11. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(b) Alarm system.
(c) Video camera.
(d) Still camera.
12. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
(b) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
13. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(d) Go to a pretend pep rally.
14. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(b) Buckingham harangues her.
(c) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(d) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
15. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) On the Washington Mall.
(b) Outside in street clothes.
(c) In front of the White House.
(d) Near the Lincoln memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
2. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
3. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
4. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
5. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)