Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(a) Driver's Education.
(c) Computer Technology.
2. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(b) They need to bond with Macey.
(c) Bex is so eager to show off.
(d) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
3. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
(a) If she ever wonders if it is worth it.
(b) If she wishes catching a guy's attention were easier.
(c) If she has to carry twenty pounds of stuff in her purse.
(d) If she is actually in deep cover.
4. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
5. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
6. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults the school.
(b) Macey insults Bex.
(c) Macey insults Liz.
(d) Macey insults the Headmistress.
7. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has thought about her since they met.
(b) If he was real.
(c) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(d) If he has a girlfriend.
8. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Does a double flip.
(b) Apologizes to Cammie.
(c) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(d) Lets Macey take over the tail.
9. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Mr. Solomon.
(d) Professor Smith.
10. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) His favorite restaurant.
(b) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
(c) Color of his shower curtain.
(d) Last time he ate a hot dog.
11. How many languages does Cammie know?
12. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The back door is unlocked.
(b) The maid lets the girls in.
(c) The front door is unlocked.
(d) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
13. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Macey's older brother.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
14. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(b) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(c) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(d) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
15. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She is new in town.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is always in a hurry.
(d) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
2. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
3. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
4. What does the email the girls intercept reveal about Josh?
5. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)