|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(b) Computer Technology.
(d) Driver's Education.
2. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
(b) Plays the sound of a police siren.
(c) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(d) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
3. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
(b) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(c) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(d) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
4. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Does a double flip.
(b) Apologizes to Cammie.
(c) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(d) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
5. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is new in town.
(d) She is always in a hurry.
6. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(b) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(c) Cammie mentions his earring.
(d) Cammie says he is very polite.
7. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(b) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(c) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(d) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
8. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
(a) To the cafeteria.
(b) To a lecture on spy hardware.
(c) To the sub levels.
(d) To show her a mosaic on the ceiling.
9. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(b) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(c) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(d) Help in communications class.
10. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Social ball at the end of the class.
(b) Lessons on various cultures.
(c) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(d) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
11. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Outside in street clothes.
(b) In front of the White House.
(c) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(d) On the Washington Mall.
12. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(b) An abridged history of the school
(c) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(d) There are rigorous entry standards.
13. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(b) Talking to another student from the class.
(c) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(d) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
14. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her talk with Professor Smith.
(d) Her stolen purse.
15. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a quiet place to talk.
(b) To discuss a new assignment.
(c) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(d) To turn in their gear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
2. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
3. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
4. What does Cammie drop in shock?
5. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)