|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(b) Cammie mentions his earring.
(c) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(d) Cammie says he is very polite.
2. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(b) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(c) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(d) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
3. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) She is too restless to sit down.
(b) A couple hours.
(c) About half an hour.
(d) A few minutes.
4. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) She decides not to carry a purse.
(b) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(c) Acceptable items.
(d) Spy gadgetry.
5. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(b) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(c) Importance of legends and false histories.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
6. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Out to dinner.
(b) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(d) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
7. What switch does Bex make?
(a) Her real photo id for a fake one.
(b) Her transmitter for Liz's.
(c) Cammie's picture for another one.
(d) Josh's trash for another bag.
8. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing square heels.
(b) Wearing a fake braid.
(c) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(d) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
9. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(d) Go to a pretend pep rally.
10. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(b) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(c) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
(d) Help in communications class.
11. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Mr. Solomon.
(d) Professor Smith.
12. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(b) He is going back to field work.
(c) He has been a double agent for many years.
(d) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
13. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) An abridged history of the school
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
14. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) Bex is so eager to show off.
(b) They need to bond with Macey.
(c) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(d) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
15. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
(a) Tiny video camera.
(d) Tracking device.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
2. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
3. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
4. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
5. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)