|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(b) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
2. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She might have to pray for help.
(b) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(c) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(d) She will need the hidden camera in it.
3. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(b) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
4. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(b) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
(c) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
(d) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
5. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(b) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(c) He never saw Cammie.
(d) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
6. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Very conservatively.
(b) Like an outdoors girl.
(c) In a kung fu uniform.
(d) Punk clothes.
7. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Apologizes to Cammie.
(b) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(c) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(d) Does a double flip.
8. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(b) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(c) They have been trained to say the right things.
(d) They are the two brightest students in the class.
9. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation sneak away.
(b) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
(c) Operation find her father.
(d) Operation Josh.
10. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie says he is very polite.
(b) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(c) Cammie mentions his earring.
(d) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
11. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(b) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(c) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(d) She did not pass the final exams.
12. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
(a) Help getting out of the newbie class.
(b) Help getting out of the building the next night.
(c) Help in communications class.
(d) Help smuggling in her cell phone.
13. What is Bex's driving like?
(b) Slow and careful.
(d) Fast but controled.
14. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) An abridged history of the school
(b) There are rigorous entry standards.
(c) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(d) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
15. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Exceptional young women.
(b) Only children of spies.
(c) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(d) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
2. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
3. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
4. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
5. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)