|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
2. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They need to bond with Macey.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(d) Bex is so eager to show off.
3. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
(a) Learning how to eat at a formal dinner.
(b) Learning how to use make up.
(c) Passing her Culture class.
(d) Understanding boys.
4. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
5. How many languages does Cammie know?
6. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
(a) Waiting for her best friend who is quite late.
(b) Fulfilling an assignment from one of her online classes.
(c) Waiting for her older sister.
(d) Waiting for her mother.
7. Who is Josh?
(a) Macey's older brother.
(b) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(c) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(d) Bex's youngest brother.
8. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation find her father.
(b) Operation Josh.
(c) Operation sneak away.
(d) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
9. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In the sublevels.
(d) At the home of Buckingham.
10. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She did not pass the final exams.
(b) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(c) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(d) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
11. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(b) Wearing a fake braid.
(c) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(d) Wearing square heels.
12. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(b) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(c) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
(d) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
13. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Plays the sound of a police siren.
(b) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
(c) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(d) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
14. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(b) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(c) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(d) She is scared to death.
15. What switch does Bex make?
(a) Her real photo id for a fake one.
(b) Josh's trash for another bag.
(c) Her transmitter for Liz's.
(d) Cammie's picture for another one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
2. Who is Joe Solomon?
3. What is Bex's driving like?
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
5. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)