|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) He has a strange look on his face.
(b) His brother is with him.
(c) He has another girl with him.
(d) His parents are with him.
2. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(b) They have been trained to say the right things.
(c) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(d) They are the headmistress' favorites.
3. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) She is too restless to sit down.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) About half an hour.
4. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
(a) He puts duct tape over her mouth.
(b) He is really rough with her.
(c) He punches Josh.
(d) He is making the final exam too real.
5. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
(a) Her hurt at his prejudice.
(b) Her anger at their prejudice.
(c) Her desire for a better life.
(d) Her free will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
2. Why does Bex attack Macey?
3. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
4. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
5. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)