|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon is trouble.
(b) Dillon is all talk and no action.
(c) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(d) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
2. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
(b) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
(c) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
(d) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
3. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(b) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(c) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(d) She could not compromise the mission.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(c) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(d) Macey had been denied admittance.
5. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(b) At the home of Buckingham.
(c) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(d) In the sublevels.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
2. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
3. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
4. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
5. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)