|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Leaves him a note.
(b) Practices a statement.
2. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
(b) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(c) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(d) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
3. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
(a) Liz is not terrified of Bex's insane driving.
(b) Liz seems car sick.
(c) Liz does not seem interested in learning to drive.
(d) Liz's attention is on the scenery.
4. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(b) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(c) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(d) She could not compromise the mission.
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex is so good at spying.
(b) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(c) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(d) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie drop in shock?
2. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
3. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
4. What does Mr. Solomon say when Cammie acts surprised that they know about Josh?
5. Where does Josh take Cammie?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)