|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(b) Paris with an aunt.
(c) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
(d) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
2. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
(a) Josh might be fun for awhile.
(b) Josh would never want a spy for a wife.
(c) Josh isn't what Cammie believes him to be.
(d) Cammie deserves someone who is good to her.
3. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
(b) His parents wanted to meet her.
(c) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
(d) She looks amazing.
4. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Only children of spies.
(b) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(c) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(d) Exceptional young women.
5. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
(b) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
(c) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
(d) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
2. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
3. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
4. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
5. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)