|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(b) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(c) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(d) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
2. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(b) He is going back to field work.
(c) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(d) He has been a double agent for many years.
3. What vehicle does Josh drive up in to pick up Cammie?
(c) Mini Cooper.
4. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Macey's older brother.
5. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
(a) Computer Technology.
(d) Driver's Education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Cammie and Bex are captured?
2. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
3. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
4. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
5. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)