|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) The Roseville gazebo.
(b) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
(c) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(d) Under a dumpster near where they are.
2. Why can't Cammie sleep the night of the final exam in covert ops?
(a) Bex has been expelled for hurting one of the participants badly.
(b) Josh is locked in her mom's offe.
(c) Liz is crying because she jinxed Cammie's chances with Josh.
(d) Cammie's mother tells her she is very disappointed in her.
3. Who is Josh?
(a) Macey's older brother.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(d) Bex's youngest brother.
4. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is the highest grade in the class.
(b) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
(c) It is an impossible assignment.
(d) Not good.
5. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
(a) They envy her because they think he's going to offer her a plum assignment.
(b) They dread what Buckingham is going to say.
(c) The worry that Bex is not going to pass covert ops.
(d) They know the news is good or the Headmistress would be delivering it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
2. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
3. Where does Cammie spend her winter breaks?
4. What does Cammie figure will happen between her and Josh the next semester?
5. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)