|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie write down on her paperwork from Mr. Solomon?
(a) She has decided she wants a normal life instead of being a spy.
(b) She has not decided what she wants to do with her life yet.
(c) She wants to be assigned to a desk job after school.
(d) She wants to continue convert ops classes.
2. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
(a) Solomon runs past them with a gun in his hand.
(b) Cammie's mother runs past them screaming.
(c) A CODE BLUE.
(d) A CODE RED.
3. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Macey's older brother.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
4. What are Macey and Cammie's reaction when Buckingham calls Bex in to talk to her?
(a) They envy her because they think he's going to offer her a plum assignment.
(b) They dread what Buckingham is going to say.
(c) The worry that Bex is not going to pass covert ops.
(d) They know the news is good or the Headmistress would be delivering it.
5. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Has an ice cream sundae.
(b) Talks to Josh's mother.
(c) Plays with some gadets on display.
(d) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks in that disconcerts Cammie?
2. How many languages does Cammie know?
3. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
4. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
5. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)