|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To check on Cammie.
(b) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(c) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(d) To get her inhaler refilled.
2. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(b) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(c) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(d) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
3. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At midnight on Mondays.
(b) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) Over the upcoming weekend.
(d) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
4. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(b) Acceptable items.
(c) She decides not to carry a purse.
(d) Spy gadgetry.
5. What does Mr. Solomon say when Cammie acts surprised that they know about Josh?
(a) Josh has been coming by the academy for several days.
(b) They would not be teaching there if they could not figure something that obvious out.
(c) Mr. Solomon saw Cammie with Josh at the dance.
(d) To give them some credit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What confuses Cammie about Josh's teasing?
2. What does Cammie see when she gets to her mother's office?
3. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
4. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
5. Where does Josh take Cammie?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)