|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(b) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
(c) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
(d) Cammie broke up with Josh.
2. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
(a) He has another girl with him.
(b) His parents are with him.
(c) He has a strange look on his face.
(d) His brother is with him.
3. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To check on Cammie.
(b) To get her inhaler refilled.
(c) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(d) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
4. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They have been trained to say the right things.
(b) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(c) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(d) They are the headmistress' favorites.
5. Why is Cammie upset at Mr. Solomon?
(a) He is really rough with her.
(b) He puts duct tape over her mouth.
(c) He is making the final exam too real.
(d) He punches Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie have trouble doing with Bex?
2. What is Bex's driving like?
3. Why does Bex attack Macey?
4. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
5. What does Cammie figure will happen between her and Josh the next semester?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)