|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
(a) Cammie and Bex.
(b) Liz and Macey.
(c) No one.
2. What is Bex's driving like?
(a) Fast but controled.
(d) Slow and careful.
3. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A spy fair coming up.
(b) A field test in covert ops.
(c) A written test in covert ops.
(d) A career fair.
4. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not being alone.
(b) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
(c) For being late.
(d) For not checking the movie times.
5. What does Mr. Solomon say when Cammie acts surprised that they know about Josh?
(a) Josh has been coming by the academy for several days.
(b) To give them some credit.
(c) Mr. Solomon saw Cammie with Josh at the dance.
(d) They would not be teaching there if they could not figure something that obvious out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
2. For what does Cammie apologize to one of her captives?
3. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
4. Where does Cammie spend her winter breaks?
5. Where does Josh take Cammie?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)