|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(b) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(c) Why their lockers were removed.
(d) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
2. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(a) Video camera.
(b) Alarm system.
(c) Still camera.
3. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She is new in town.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(d) She is always in a hurry.
4. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His family's pharmacy.
(b) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
(c) A shortcut through Roseville.
(d) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
5. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
2. How many languages does Cammie know?
3. Why did Cammie's mother have to end field work?
4. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
5. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)