|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
(a) If she ever wonders if it is worth it.
(b) If she wishes catching a guy's attention were easier.
(c) If she is actually in deep cover.
(d) If she has to carry twenty pounds of stuff in her purse.
2. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(b) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(c) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(d) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
3. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) Color of his shower curtain.
(b) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
(c) Last time he ate a hot dog.
(d) His favorite restaurant.
4. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(b) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(c) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(d) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
5. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) At the home of Buckingham.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(d) In the sublevels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
2. What does Cammie drop in shock?
3. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
4. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
5. How many languages does Cammie know?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)