|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey had been denied admittance.
(c) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(d) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
2. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
(a) Recited a poem to Cammie.
(b) Kissed her.
(c) Took her on a buggy ride through the park.
(d) Plucked some flowers from the park and presented them to her with a bow.
3. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Salesman at a shoe store.
(b) Driver of an express truck.
(c) Security guard at the White House.
(d) Maintenance person at the school.
4. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
(a) Tracking device.
(c) Tiny video camera.
5. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he was real.
(b) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(c) If he has thought about her since they met.
(d) If he has a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
2. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
3. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
4. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
5. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)