|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
2. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
(b) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
3. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(b) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(c) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
(d) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
4. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(b) Social ball at the end of the class.
(c) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(d) Lessons on various cultures.
5. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
(a) Tells Josh that DeeDee is looking for him.
(b) Kisses Josh on the cheek.
(c) Mrs. Abrams is not at the dance.
(d) Hugs Cammie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex tell Cammie?
2. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
3. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
4. How many languages does Cammie know?
5. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)