|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) Outside in street clothes.
(d) In front of the White House.
2. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(a) Trail marking.
(b) Shadow walking.
(d) Traveling light.
3. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Punk clothes.
(b) Like an outdoors girl.
(c) Very conservatively.
(d) In a kung fu uniform.
4. What does Cammie find confusing about Mr. Solomon in class that day?
(a) He expects them to do what seasoned agents cannot.
(b) He changes moods so rapidly.
(c) He acts one way in class and differently in her mom's presence.
(d) He can grill Bex without showing any signs of the situation with her father.
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(b) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(c) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(d) Bex is so good at spying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
2. Who is Joe Solomon?
3. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
4. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
5. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)