|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Only children of spies.
(b) Exceptional young women.
(c) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(d) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
2. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
(a) Dillon was just showing off and really a nice guy.
(b) Dillon is trouble.
(c) Dillon says that for DeeDee's sake since she tried to get into Gallaghers and was not admitted.
(d) Dillon is all talk and no action.
3. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(b) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(c) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(d) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
4. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(b) Athletic students.
(c) Troubled students.
(d) Average students.
5. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) lt was a bad idea.
(b) There is some flexibility.
(c) It has changed.
(d) It is compromised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
2. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
3. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
5. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)