|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She is new in town.
(b) She is always in a hurry.
(c) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(d) She is nervous.
2. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
(b) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(c) Explains about call ins.
(d) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
3. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
(b) Under a dumpster near where they are.
(c) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(d) The Roseville gazebo.
4. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Apologizes to Cammie.
(b) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(c) Does a double flip.
(d) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
5. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Professor Smith.
(d) Mr. Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
2. What does Mrs. Abrams do when she comes up to Cammie and Josh?
3. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
4. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
5. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)