|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Leaves him a note.
(d) Practices a statement.
2. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) His parents wanted to meet her.
(b) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
(c) She looks amazing.
(d) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
3. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(b) Like a drunk.
(c) Like a bumbler.
(d) Like a leech.
4. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(b) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(c) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(d) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) There are rigorous entry standards.
(b) An abridged history of the school
(c) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(d) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
2. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
3. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
4. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
5. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)