|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be invisible.
(b) Be visible.
(c) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
(d) Act normal.
2. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Liz's mother is dying.
(b) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
(c) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
(d) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
3. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
4. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(b) A school for disciplinary problems.
(c) A school for those with artistic talents.
(d) A school for heiresses.
5. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(b) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(c) She could not compromise the mission.
(d) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex tell Cammie?
2. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
3. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)