|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(b) Paris with an aunt.
(c) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
(d) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
2. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(b) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(c) Pretend to be studying.
(d) Ignore the visitor.
3. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Outside in street clothes.
(b) In front of the White House.
(c) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(d) On the Washington Mall.
4. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
5. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) There is some flexibility.
(b) lt was a bad idea.
(c) It has changed.
(d) It is compromised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
2. For what does Josh apologize?
3. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
4. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
5. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)