|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not being alone.
(b) For being late.
(c) For not checking the movie times.
(d) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
2. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(b) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(c) They have been trained to say the right things.
(d) They are the two brightest students in the class.
3. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(b) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(c) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(d) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
4. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
(b) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex is so good at spying.
(b) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(c) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(d) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
2. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
3. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
4. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
5. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)