|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a fake braid.
(b) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(c) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(d) Wearing square heels.
2. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(b) To turn in their gear.
(c) For a quiet place to talk.
(d) To discuss a new assignment.
3. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In the sublevels.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(d) At the home of Buckingham.
4. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(a) Professor Smith.
(b) Mr. Solomon.
5. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(b) Why their lockers were removed.
(c) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(d) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
2. When is the covert operations class meeting?
3. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
4. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
5. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)