|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for disciplinary problems.
(b) A school for those with artistic talents.
(c) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(d) A school for heiresses.
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) An abridged history of the school
3. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(b) Still camera.
(c) Alarm system.
(d) Video camera.
4. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
(b) His family's pharmacy.
(c) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
(d) A shortcut through Roseville.
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex is so good at spying.
(b) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(c) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(d) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
2. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
3. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
4. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
5. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)