|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(b) She is home schooled.
(c) She is not interested in boys.
(d) She has graduated from high school.
2. Who is Josh?
(a) Bex's youngest brother.
(b) Macey's older brother.
(c) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(d) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
3. What does Bex tell Cammie?
(a) Anna is missing.
(b) They have to get out of there.
(c) Liz is missing.
(d) They have found out that Josh is not who they thought he was.
4. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Only children of spies.
(b) Exceptional young women.
(c) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(d) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
5. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(b) Out to dinner.
(c) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
2. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
3. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
4. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
5. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)