|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) A couple hours.
(b) She is too restless to sit down.
(c) About half an hour.
(d) A few minutes.
2. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
(a) A particular tombstone in the Roseville cemetary.
(b) The horse statue in the Roseville park.
(c) Under a dumpster near where they are.
(d) The Roseville gazebo.
3. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her missing her brother.
(b) Her mother's strictness with her.
(c) Her dislike of Macey.
(d) Her father's disappearance.
4. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(b) She decides not to carry a purse.
(c) Acceptable items.
(d) Spy gadgetry.
5. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(b) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
(c) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(d) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
2. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
3. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
4. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
5. What does Josh give Cammie at the gazebo?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)