|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
(a) Operation Josh.
(b) Operation sneak away.
(c) Operation find her father.
(d) Operation fool Mr. Solomon.
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(b) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) An abridged history of the school
3. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
(a) She can't dance and is embarrassed.
(b) She needed some fresh air.
(c) She was nervous.
(d) She has a headache.
4. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
(a) Causes the water in the radiator to overheat.
(b) Signals Macey who is in a car behind them.
(c) Plays the sound of a police siren.
(d) Blows out one of the tires on the car.
5. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
(a) December 11.
(b) June 19.
(c) November 19.
(d) October 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
2. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
3. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
4. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
5. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)