|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(b) There are rigorous entry standards.
(c) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(d) An abridged history of the school
2. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
3. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(b) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(c) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
(d) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
4. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(b) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(c) It is mandatory for three years.
(d) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
5. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(c) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(d) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
2. What does Josh note about Cammie?
3. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
4. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
5. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)