|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(d) Mr. Solomon.
2. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(b) She is scared to death.
(c) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(d) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
3. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) She is too restless to sit down.
(b) A couple hours.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) About half an hour.
4. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(b) A school for disciplinary problems.
(c) A school for heiresses.
(d) A school for those with artistic talents.
5. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
(a) She spins him around into a full Nelson.
(b) She cries.
(c) She stomps on his instep.
(d) She slams him to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
2. How many languages does Cammie know?
3. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
4. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
5. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)