|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a quiet place to talk.
(b) To discuss a new assignment.
(c) To turn in their gear.
(d) For a debriefing of the assignment.
2. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Mr. Solomon.
(d) Professor Smith.
3. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
(a) She was nervous.
(b) She can't dance and is embarrassed.
(c) She has a headache.
(d) She needed some fresh air.
4. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
(a) No one Josh knows very well.
(b) A couple who make snide remarks to Josh as they go sit at another table.
(c) Josh's cousin and his girlfriend.
(d) Two friends of Josh's who join Josh and Cammie at their table.
5. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(b) Spy gadgetry.
(c) Acceptable items.
(d) She decides not to carry a purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
2. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
3. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
4. What makes Bex think Josh might be trying to find Cammie?
5. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)