|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(b) Average students.
(c) Troubled students.
(d) Athletic students.
2. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(b) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(c) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(d) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
3. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(b) She is not interested in boys.
(c) She is home schooled.
(d) She has graduated from high school.
4. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
5. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
(a) He makes an obscene gesture.
(b) He kisses a girl who runs up to him.
(c) He gives them an insolent grin.
(d) He gives them the Gallagher glare.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
2. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
3. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
4. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
5. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)