|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 19 & 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In the sublevels.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) At the home of Buckingham.
(d) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
2. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(b) She might have to pray for help.
(c) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(d) She will need the hidden camera in it.
3. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A field test in covert ops.
(b) A career fair.
(c) A spy fair coming up.
(d) A written test in covert ops.
4. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(b) Why Bex is late.
(c) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(d) If Josh will be attending the dance.
5. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
(a) Gilly Gallagher.
(b) Mac McHenry.
(c) Gilly McHenry.
(d) Mac Gallagher.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
2. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
3. What is the first date Josh ask Cammie out on?
4. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
5. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)