|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He has been a double agent for many years.
(b) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(c) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(d) He is going back to field work.
2. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(b) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(c) She will need the hidden camera in it.
(d) She might have to pray for help.
3. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(b) Wearing a fake braid.
(c) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(d) Wearing square heels.
4. What is Bex's driving like?
(c) Fast but controled.
(d) Slow and careful.
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(b) Macey had been denied admittance.
(c) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(d) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
2. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
3. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
4. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
5. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)