|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for heiresses.
(b) A school for those with artistic talents.
(c) A school for disciplinary problems.
(d) A school for the lower echelons of society.
2. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
3. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) In front of the White House.
(c) Outside in street clothes.
(d) On the Washington Mall.
4. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
(a) Waiting for her mother.
(b) Waiting for her older sister.
(c) Waiting for her best friend who is quite late.
(d) Fulfilling an assignment from one of her online classes.
5. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The front door is unlocked.
(b) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(c) The back door is unlocked.
(d) The maid lets the girls in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
3. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
4. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
5. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)