|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
2. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
(a) Mac McHenry.
(b) Gilly Gallagher.
(c) Gilly McHenry.
(d) Mac Gallagher.
3. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(b) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(c) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(d) Buckingham harangues her.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
5. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
(b) Traveling light.
(c) Shadow walking.
(d) Trail marking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
2. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
3. How many languages does Cammie know?
4. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
5. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)