|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
2. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(b) Video camera.
(c) Alarm system.
(d) Still camera.
3. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Athletic students.
(b) Troubled students.
(d) Average students.
4. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(b) Her talk with Professor Smith.
(c) Her stolen purse.
(d) Her older brother.
5. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
3. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
4. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
5. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)