|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
(a) Learning how to use make up.
(b) Learning how to eat at a formal dinner.
(c) Understanding boys.
(d) Passing her Culture class.
2. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her earpiece.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(d) Her cross necklace.
3. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(b) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
5. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
(a) Spy gadgetry.
(b) A fake cell phone, ipod, and some fake credit cards.
(c) She decides not to carry a purse.
(d) Acceptable items.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
2. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
3. How many languages does Cammie know?
4. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
5. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)