|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
2. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Out to dinner.
(c) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(d) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
3. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(b) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(c) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(d) Macey had been denied admittance.
5. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(b) Professor Smith.
(d) Mr. Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
2. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
3. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
4. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
5. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)