|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(b) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
(c) Out to dinner.
2. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) On the Washington Mall.
(b) In front of the White House.
(c) Outside in street clothes.
(d) Near the Lincoln memorial.
3. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
4. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
5. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
(b) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
(c) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(d) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
2. Who is Joe Solomon?
3. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
4. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
5. What switch does Bex make?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)