|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) Talking to another student from the class.
(b) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(c) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
(d) In line at the Ferris wheel.
2. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Driver of an express truck.
(d) Maintenance person at the school.
3. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
(b) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(c) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(d) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
4. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(b) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(c) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(d) They have been trained to say the right things.
5. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(b) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(c) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(d) She did not pass the final exams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
2. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
3. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
4. Who distracts Madame Dabney?
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)