|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Some girls' futures.
(b) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(c) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(d) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
2. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) Outside in street clothes.
(c) On the Washington Mall.
(d) In front of the White House.
3. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Social ball at the end of the class.
(b) Lessons on various cultures.
(c) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(d) Lessons on how to be a lady.
4. How did Cammie feel when Josh called her just some girl?
5. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(b) She has graduated from high school.
(c) She is home schooled.
(d) She is not interested in boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
2. Why does Bex attack Macey?
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
4. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
5. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)