|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
2. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She might have to pray for help.
(b) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(c) She will need the hidden camera in it.
(d) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
3. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(b) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(c) Buckingham harangues her.
(d) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
4. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(b) Wearing a fake braid.
(c) Wearing square heels.
(d) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(b) Macey had been denied admittance.
(c) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(d) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
2. What has Mr. Solomon called the latest session of the Covert Ops class?
3. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
4. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
5. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)