|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Cammie ask Macey's help?
(a) Understanding boys.
(b) Learning how to eat at a formal dinner.
(c) Learning how to use make up.
(d) Passing her Culture class.
2. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a tiny purse.
(b) Having a cross necklace.
(c) Having such a large purse.
(d) Picking through the trash.
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(d) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
4. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She has graduated from high school.
(b) She is not interested in boys.
(c) She is home schooled.
(d) She is just visiting her aunt here.
5. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) To turn in their gear.
(b) To discuss a new assignment.
(c) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(d) For a quiet place to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bex attack Macey?
2. What does Bex try to say is Covert Ops homework when Macey comes into the suite?
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
4. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
5. What is Bex's driving like?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)