|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapter 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) An abridged history of the school
(b) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(c) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(d) There are rigorous entry standards.
2. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The maid lets the girls in.
(b) The back door is unlocked.
(c) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(d) The front door is unlocked.
3. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In the sublevels.
(d) At the home of Buckingham.
4. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
(a) He gives them the Gallagher glare.
(b) He makes an obscene gesture.
(c) He kisses a girl who runs up to him.
(d) He gives them an insolent grin.
5. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie mentions his earring.
(b) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(c) Cammie says he is very polite.
(d) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
2. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
3. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
4. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
5. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)