|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
(b) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(c) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(d) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
2. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
3. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(b) Her stolen purse.
(c) Her older brother.
(d) Her talk with Professor Smith.
4. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Punk clothes.
(b) Like an outdoors girl.
(c) Very conservatively.
(d) In a kung fu uniform.
5. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why their lockers were removed.
(b) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(c) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(d) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
2. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
3. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
4. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)