|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(b) She will need the hidden camera in it.
(c) She might have to pray for help.
(d) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
2. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They need to bond with Macey.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(d) Bex is so eager to show off.
3. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) Over the upcoming weekend.
(b) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) At midnight on Mondays.
(d) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
4. Who is Josh?
(a) Bex's youngest brother.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Macey's older brother.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
5. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Does a double flip.
(b) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(c) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(d) Apologizes to Cammie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
2. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
3. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
5. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)