|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
2. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Like a leech.
(b) Like a bumbler.
(c) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(d) Like a drunk.
3. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Bex's youngest brother.
(c) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(d) Macey's older brother.
4. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(b) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(c) It is mandatory for three years.
(d) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
5. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She is always in a hurry.
(b) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(c) She is new in town.
(d) She is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
2. Who is Joe Solomon?
3. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
4. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
5. When is the covert operations class meeting?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)