|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(b) Apologizes to Cammie.
(c) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(d) Does a double flip.
2. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(b) They need to bond with Macey.
(c) Bex is so eager to show off.
(d) They are the three best point persons in the class.
3. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(b) Athletic students.
(c) Troubled students.
(d) Average students.
4. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
5. Who is Josh?
(a) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(b) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Macey's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
2. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
3. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
4. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
5. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)