|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She is six feet tall.
(b) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(c) She can make herself invisible.
(d) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
2. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) Color of his shower curtain.
(b) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
(c) His favorite restaurant.
(d) Last time he ate a hot dog.
3. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults Liz.
(b) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(c) Macey insults Bex.
(d) Macey insults the school.
4. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(d) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
5. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(b) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
2. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
3. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
5. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)