|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(c) He never saw Cammie.
(d) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(b) An abridged history of the school
(c) There are rigorous entry standards.
(d) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
3. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Average students.
(b) Troubled students.
(d) Athletic students.
4. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(b) If Josh will be attending the dance.
(c) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(d) Why Bex is late.
5. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(b) Macey insults Liz.
(c) Macey insults the school.
(d) Macey insults Bex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
3. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
4. Who is Josh?
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)