|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) Bex's father.
(b) A new teacher at the school.
(c) Cammie's uncle.
(d) The new headmaster of the school.
2. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(d) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
3. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(b) They have been trained to say the right things.
(c) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(d) They are the headmistress' favorites.
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Maintenance person at the school.
(c) Driver of an express truck.
(d) Salesman at a shoe store.
5. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) Bex is so eager to show off.
(b) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
2. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
3. When is the covert operations class meeting?
4. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
5. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)