|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(b) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(c) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
2. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
(a) At the home of Buckingham.
(b) In a newly-renovated classroom in the Gallagher mansion.
(c) In the sublevels.
(d) In a building a few hundred yards from the Gallagher mansion.
3. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(d) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
4. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Buckingham harangues her.
(b) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(c) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(d) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
5. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her earpiece.
(b) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(c) Her cross necklace.
(d) Her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
3. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
4. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)