|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At midnight on Mondays.
(b) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) Over the upcoming weekend.
(d) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
2. Who is Josh?
(a) Macey's older brother.
(b) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
3. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Troubled students.
(b) Athletic students.
(d) Average students.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(b) Macey had been denied admittance.
(c) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(d) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
5. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a large purse.
(b) Having such a tiny purse.
(c) Having a cross necklace.
(d) Picking through the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
2. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
3. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
4. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
5. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)