|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
2. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her cross necklace.
(d) Her earpiece.
3. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
(a) Mac Gallagher.
(b) Gilly McHenry.
(c) Gilly Gallagher.
(d) Mac McHenry.
4. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(d) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
5. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) Outside in street clothes.
(c) On the Washington Mall.
(d) In front of the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
2. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
4. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
5. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)