|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Importance of legends and false histories.
(b) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(c) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(d) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
2. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Maintenance person at the school.
(d) Driver of an express truck.
3. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Outside in street clothes.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) In front of the White House.
(d) Near the Lincoln memorial.
4. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(b) Why Bex is late.
(c) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(d) If Josh will be attending the dance.
5. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(b) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(c) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(d) She is scared to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
3. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
4. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
5. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)