|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex is so good at spying.
(b) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(c) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(d) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
2. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(b) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(c) Why Bex is late.
(d) If Josh will be attending the dance.
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(b) Pretend to be studying.
(c) Ignore the visitor.
(d) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
4. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
5. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Outside in street clothes.
(b) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(c) On the Washington Mall.
(d) In front of the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
2. When is the covert operations class meeting?
3. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
4. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
5. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)