|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Only children of spies.
(b) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(c) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(d) Exceptional young women.
2. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can make herself invisible.
(b) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(c) She is six feet tall.
(d) She can sing a Russian song in French.
3. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Like a bumbler.
(b) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(c) Like a drunk.
(d) Like a leech.
4. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why their lockers were removed.
(b) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(c) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(d) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
3. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
4. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
5. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)