|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At midnight on Mondays.
(b) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) Over the upcoming weekend.
(d) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
2. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex is so good at spying.
(b) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(c) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(d) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(b) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(c) Ignore the visitor.
(d) Pretend to be studying.
4. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(b) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(c) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(d) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
5. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(b) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(c) She might have to pray for help.
(d) She will need the hidden camera in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
2. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
3. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
4. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
5. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)