|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
2. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
(a) To the sub levels.
(b) To show her a mosaic on the ceiling.
(c) To a lecture on spy hardware.
(d) To the cafeteria.
3. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can make herself invisible.
(b) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(c) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(d) She is six feet tall.
4. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) Talking to another student from the class.
(b) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(c) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(d) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
5. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Outside in street clothes.
(b) In front of the White House.
(c) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(d) On the Washington Mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
3. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
4. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)