|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(b) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(c) Buckingham harangues her.
(d) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
2. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(b) Bex is so good at spying.
(c) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(d) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
3. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) In front of the White House.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(d) Outside in street clothes.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) There are rigorous entry standards.
(b) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(c) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(d) An abridged history of the school
5. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(b) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(c) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(d) She did not pass the final exams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
2. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
3. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
4. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
5. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)