|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(b) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(c) Buckingham harangues her.
(d) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
2. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex is so good at spying.
(b) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(c) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(d) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
3. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They have been trained to say the right things.
(b) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(c) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(d) They are the two brightest students in the class.
4. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) Cammie's uncle.
(b) A new teacher at the school.
(c) Bex's father.
(d) The new headmaster of the school.
5. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Average students.
(b) Troubled students.
(d) Athletic students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
2. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
4. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
5. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)