|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(b) Bex is so eager to show off.
(c) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(d) They need to bond with Macey.
2. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(b) Like a leech.
(c) Like a bumbler.
(d) Like a drunk.
3. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She might have to pray for help.
(b) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(c) She will need the hidden camera in it.
(d) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
4. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why their lockers were removed.
(b) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(c) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(d) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
5. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(b) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(c) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
(d) Talking to another student from the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
2. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
3. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
4. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
5. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)