|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She is six feet tall.
(b) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(c) She can make herself invisible.
(d) She can sing a Russian song in French.
2. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Like an outdoors girl.
(b) In a kung fu uniform.
(c) Punk clothes.
(d) Very conservatively.
3. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
(b) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
4. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(b) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(c) She did not pass the final exams.
(d) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
5. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(b) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(c) Bex is so good at spying.
(d) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
2. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
3. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
4. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
5. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)