|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(b) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(c) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(d) She did not pass the final exams.
2. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Driver of an express truck.
(d) Maintenance person at the school.
3. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(b) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(c) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(d) They have been trained to say the right things.
4. Who is Joe Solomon?
(a) The new headmaster of the school.
(b) Cammie's uncle.
(c) Bex's father.
(d) A new teacher at the school.
5. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) Bex is so eager to show off.
(b) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. Why does Bex attack Macey?
3. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
4. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)