|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) Why Bex is late.
(b) If Josh will be attending the dance.
(c) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(d) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
2. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) In front of the White House.
(b) Outside in street clothes.
(c) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(d) On the Washington Mall.
3. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) Last time he ate a hot dog.
(b) His favorite restaurant.
(c) Color of his shower curtain.
(d) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
4. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(b) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(c) Ignore the visitor.
(d) Pretend to be studying.
5. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Troubled students.
(b) Average students.
(c) Athletic students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
2. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
3. When is the covert operations class meeting?
4. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
5. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)