|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) In front of the White House.
(d) Outside in street clothes.
2. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She is six feet tall.
(b) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(c) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(d) She can make herself invisible.
3. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(b) Does a double flip.
(c) Apologizes to Cammie.
(d) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
4. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Importance of legends and false histories.
(b) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(c) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(d) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
5. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Maintenance person at the school.
(b) Driver of an express truck.
(c) Salesman at a shoe store.
(d) Security guard at the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
2. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
3. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
5. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)