|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(b) Why their lockers were removed.
(c) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
(d) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
2. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Ignore the visitor.
(c) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(d) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
3. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
(a) Her missing her brother.
(b) Her dislike of Macey.
(c) Her father's disappearance.
(d) Her mother's strictness with her.
4. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(b) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(c) Talking to another student from the class.
(d) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
5. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can make herself invisible.
(b) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(c) She is six feet tall.
(d) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the covert operations class meeting?
2. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
3. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
4. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
5. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)