|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Athletic students.
(c) Average students.
(d) Troubled students.
2. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
3. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Maintenance person at the school.
(b) Security guard at the White House.
(c) Driver of an express truck.
(d) Salesman at a shoe store.
4. Why does Bex attack Macey?
(a) Macey insults the school.
(b) Macey insults Bex.
(c) Macey insults the Headmistress.
(d) Macey insults Liz.
5. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(b) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(c) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(d) They have been trained to say the right things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
2. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
3. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
4. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
5. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)