|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
(b) His favorite restaurant.
(c) Last time he ate a hot dog.
(d) Color of his shower curtain.
2. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can make herself invisible.
(b) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(c) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(d) She is six feet tall.
3. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Outside in street clothes.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) In front of the White House.
(d) Near the Lincoln memorial.
4. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(b) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(c) She might have to pray for help.
(d) She will need the hidden camera in it.
5. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(b) A school for those with artistic talents.
(c) A school for disciplinary problems.
(d) A school for heiresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
2. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
3. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
4. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
5. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)