|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(b) Why their lockers were removed.
(c) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(d) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
2. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Punk clothes.
(b) Very conservatively.
(c) Like an outdoors girl.
(d) In a kung fu uniform.
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Pretend to be studying.
(b) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(c) Ignore the visitor.
(d) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
4. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Josh will be attending the dance.
(b) Why Bex is late.
(c) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(d) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
5. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Does a double flip.
(b) Apologizes to Cammie.
(c) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(d) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
2. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
3. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
4. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
5. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)