|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(b) Bex is so eager to show off.
(c) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(d) They need to bond with Macey.
2. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) Near the Lincoln memorial.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) In front of the White House.
(d) Outside in street clothes.
3. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(b) Buckingham harangues her.
(c) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(d) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
4. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(b) He is going back to field work.
(c) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(d) He has been a double agent for many years.
5. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Exceptional young women.
(b) Only children of spies.
(c) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(d) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
2. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
3. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
4. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
5. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)