Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Some girls' futures.
(b) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(c) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(d) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
2. When is the covert operations class meeting?
(a) At 10 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(b) At 7 p.m. on the night of the canceled day class.
(c) At midnight on Mondays.
(d) Over the upcoming weekend.
3. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie mentions his earring.
(b) Cammie says he is very polite.
(c) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(d) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(b) There are rigorous entry standards.
(c) An abridged history of the school
(d) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
5. Who is Josh?
(a) Macey's older brother.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie find odd about Liz when they are riding with Bex during driver's ed?
2. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
4. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
5. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)