|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
2. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
(b) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(c) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
(d) Explains about call ins.
3. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
(b) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
(c) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
(d) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
4. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
(a) Her cousin was kidnapped and killed and Cammie has been paranoid ever since.
(b) She had a stranger do that once and almost abducted her.
(c) Cammie's two brothers were always doing that and Cammie learned to defend against them.
(d) Her mother insisted Cammie learn self defense.
5. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Social ball at the end of the class.
(b) Lessons on various cultures.
(c) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(d) Lessons on how to be a lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
3. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
4. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
5. Who is Josh?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)