|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(b) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(c) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(d) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
2. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(b) Leaves him a note.
(c) Practices a statement.
3. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
(a) His parents wanted to meet her.
(b) She looks amazing.
(c) He wants to take her to a party at his brother's place.
(d) Something has come up and he cannot stay long.
4. What does Cammie feel about the "mission"?
(a) There is some flexibility.
(b) lt was a bad idea.
(c) It has changed.
(d) It is compromised.
5. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing a fake braid.
(b) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(c) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(d) Wearing square heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about DeeDee?
2. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
3. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
4. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
5. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)