|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie say she is using to leave Josh?
(a) Her anger at their prejudice.
(b) Her hurt at his prejudice.
(c) Her free will.
(d) Her desire for a better life.
2. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has thought about her since they met.
(b) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(c) If he has a girlfriend.
(d) If he was real.
3. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(b) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
(c) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(d) Bex is so good at spying.
4. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) Talking to another student from the class.
(b) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
(c) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(d) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
5. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not checking the movie times.
(b) For being late.
(c) For not being alone.
(d) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Cammie have noticed if she had looked back after walking away from Josh?
2. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
3. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
4. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
5. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)