|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(b) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(c) Some girls' futures.
(d) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
2. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
(a) Trying to catch girls in the act of spying.
(b) Trying to infiltrate the school through Cammie.
(c) Trying to gather a group of good-looking girls around him.
(d) Being sweet and then delivering a painful sting.
3. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her cross necklace.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(d) Her earpiece.
4. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Act normal.
(b) Be invisible.
(c) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
(d) Be visible.
5. What does Cammie have trouble doing with Bex?
(a) Looking her in the eye.
(b) Not being extra nice to her.
(c) Not blurting out the news about Bex's father.
(d) Not coddling her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
2. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
3. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
4. What does Cammie give Josh before she leaves him?
5. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)