|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(b) She could not compromise the mission.
(c) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(d) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
2. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
(a) In front of the White House.
(b) On the Washington Mall.
(c) Outside in street clothes.
(d) Near the Lincoln memorial.
3. What is Dillion determined to do that night according to his email?
(a) Get proof that Cammie lives in another state.
(b) Get proof that Cammie goes to Gallagher.
(c) Find out if Josh is being fooled into thinking Cammie is a local girl.
(d) Find out if DeeDee loves Josh.
4. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
(a) Be invisible.
(b) Be visible.
(c) Act normal.
(d) Pretend she is on a secret assignment.
5. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
(b) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
(c) That Liz's mother is dying.
(d) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
2. What does Macey ask for in exchange for her help to Cammie?
3. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
4. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
5. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)