|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(d) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
2. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
(b) Color of his shower curtain.
(c) Last time he ate a hot dog.
(d) His favorite restaurant.
3. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(b) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
(c) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(d) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
4. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(c) He never saw Cammie.
(d) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
5. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is not interested in boys.
(b) She has graduated from high school.
(c) She is home schooled.
(d) She is just visiting her aunt here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
3. What does Cammie realize about Macey?
4. Who is Josh?
5. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)