|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) To turn in their gear.
(b) For a quiet place to talk.
(c) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(d) To discuss a new assignment.
2. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(b) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
(c) She is completing a special electronics class.
(d) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
3. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
(a) Recited a poem to Cammie.
(b) Took her on a buggy ride through the park.
(c) Kissed her.
(d) Plucked some flowers from the park and presented them to her with a bow.
4. What does Mr. Solomon do in covert ops class the day that Cammie met him in her mother's office?
(a) Discusses in even more depth what can go wrong on a mission.
(b) Explains about call ins.
(c) Gives a lecture about objectivity.
(d) Shows pictures for two seconds and quizzes the students.
5. What does Cammie do when she goes and hides?
(a) Cries for her father.
(b) Tries to figure out what to tell Bex.
(c) Cries for her mother.
(d) Cries for Bex's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say her dad does?
2. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
3. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
4. What is the weather like on Thursday when the girls are doing their driver's ed class?
5. What does Liz tell Cammie the next night concerning Josh?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)