|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie say when Liz reminds her of a project that is due on Wednesday?
(a) She has already done her part.
(b) She is ready to get started right then.
(c) She asked for an extension.
(d) They will work on it the next day as she's going out with Josh.
2. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(b) Go to a pretend pep rally.
(c) Ignore the visitor.
(d) Pretend to be studying.
3. The note that the girls find in some trash is from ______________.
(a) Professor Smith.
(d) Mr. Solomon.
4. What does Josh do that was exactly what Cammie imagine it would be?
(a) Plucked some flowers from the park and presented them to her with a bow.
(b) Recited a poem to Cammie.
(c) Kissed her.
(d) Took her on a buggy ride through the park.
5. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Leaves him a note.
(b) Practices a statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
2. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
3. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
4. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
5. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)