|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
(b) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(c) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(d) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
2. What is Liz concerned about concerning Cammie and Josh?
(a) Josh is part of a plot to expose the school.
(b) Cammie broke up with Josh.
(c) Cammie is too inexperienced about boys.
(d) Josh is using Cammie to make DeeDee jealous.
3. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(b) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
4. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
(a) Leaves him a note.
(d) Practices a statement.
5. What does Cammie tell DeeDee why Cammie is outside alone?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She needed some fresh air.
(c) She was nervous.
(d) She can't dance and is embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
2. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
3. How many languages does Cammie know?
4. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
5. What does Dillon say when Cammie walks up to Josh and his friends?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)