|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages does Cammie know?
2. How does Cammie feel about the piece of paper she receives in class?
(a) It is the highest grade in the class.
(b) Not good.
(c) It is an impossible assignment.
(d) It is a confusing set of instructionsr
3. What does Cammie learn the next day when she returns to her mother's office?
(a) That Liz's mother is dying.
(b) That Bex's father has missed his last three call ins.
(c) That Macey's father wants to visit his daughter the next day.
(d) That Bex's mother has missed her last three call ins.
4. What does Bex tell Cammie?
(a) Liz is missing.
(b) They have to get out of there.
(c) They have found out that Josh is not who they thought he was.
(d) Anna is missing.
5. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
(b) His family's pharmacy.
(c) A shortcut through Roseville.
(d) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie realize about the date November 19?
2. What does Liz do with the remote control that she pulls out in the driver's ed car?
3. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
5. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)