|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
(a) Mac McHenry.
(b) Gilly McHenry.
(c) Mac Gallagher.
(d) Gilly Gallagher.
2. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Buckingham harangues her.
(b) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(c) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(d) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
3. What are the papers Mr. Solomon gives the students in class?
(a) An assignment to do individually with no help.
(b) A breakdown of the steps involved in making contact with one's target.
(c) A survey to see who wants to take covert ops again.
(d) Their field tests results.
4. Why does Cammie feel guilty?
(a) For not putting up any fuss about letting Macey into their group.
(b) For sneaking around and not confiding in her mother.
(c) For feeling upset when she saw he mother with Mr. Solomon.
(d) For making Josh think it was her birthday.
5. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
(a) She will need the hidden camera in it.
(b) She needs to go to the Catholic church for a picture.
(c) She wants to dress like a nun and needs a cross.
(d) She might have to pray for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
2. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
3. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
4. What is Liz panicked about concerning Dillon?
5. With what do Macey, Bex and Liz fill Cammie's purse for her "accidental" encounter with Josh?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)